Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! (406 Views)

Make Your Self Smile � / Drop Shocking Rumours You Have Heard About Your Self / Share Your Hilarious Comedy Video Here To Ease People's Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Its obvious that there is high tension almost in every state of the federation.
The question is keep asking is, we the masses do we really deserve all these for the sake of the politicians who are cooling themselves under AC laughing at us?

Abeg follow me ojare and laugh small in your own way with these inscriptions.

Mod, please release the tension here by helping me taking this to FP.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
More of it

1 Like

Re: Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Still on the matter

1 Like

Re: Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! by Dada2010: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Post more
Be consistent
It will get to FP
I laughed hard
Re: Cool Your Self Off The Tension Of Saturday Forth Coming Elections Here! by jbblues24(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Extra graceful m8 kiss

(1) (Reply)

15 Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria / In Need Of Lively Whatsapp Group / Mark Angel Funny Video, Please Click On The Link To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.