Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You (31065 Views)

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by fyneguy: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Poorboy:
Good one boss, the only great Yoruba man alive..... The younger Yoruba generation feels they are slave's to northerners.

Is Atiku a Southerner? Obj supported him
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Again I say you truly are a loud empty talkative, this says it all about your personality

It's easy to abuse when you are a failure and have nothing going for you

My point is respect Chief ad what he has achieved no one in your generation, past present or future ever has or ever will

So bow down when you address your betters

If you think referring to my past present and future will move me a bit bruh you lie

now keep on rolling in suffering while OBJ uses your destiny for his generation

poor boy
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jealous moffo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Naijastar001: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Poorboy:
Good one boss, the only great Yoruba man alive..... The younger Yoruba generation feels they are slave's to northerners.

Dumb Bleep stop bitching. I have no issue with igbos who believe in one Nigeria but I have a big problem with tribalist igbos like you. You complain about marginalisation but you played yourselves with the biafra shit for oil that isn't even in igbo land. How do yorubas feel they are slaves to northerners, you are fool if you don't realise Yorubas are the ones currently running the country and Buhari is just a figure head, but a respected one because he is a man of integrity. Tribalist igbos love domimation so much it kills you at the end of the day, even an Ijaw man that didn't even stress is currently Nigeria's third longest serving president (GEJ - 6 years). You will continue to be marginalised until you begin to see yourselves as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

If you think referring to my past present and future will move me a bit bruh you lie

now keep on rolling in suffering while OBJ uses your destiny for his generation

poor boy

Move you? Listen kid I only stated the fact ... You are no one and will die as no one. No one in your family is known

But chief Obasanjo is known world wide. It wasn't an insult it was simply a fact I stated

So grow up and get back to school and try to gain some wisdom then graduate and do something meaningful then maybe you can be on the same level as his gate man

These are not insults just facts
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Naijastar001:

Dumb Bleep stop bitching. I have no issue with igbos who believe in one Nigeria but I have a big problem with tribalist igbos like you. You complain about marginalisation but you played yourselves with the biafra shit for oil that isn't even in igbo land. How do yorubas feel they are slaves to northerners, you are fool if you don't realise Yorubas are the ones currently running the country and Buhari is just a figure head, but a respected one because he is a man of integrity. Tribalist igbos love domimation so much it kills you at the end of the day, even an Ijaw man that didn't even stress is currently Nigeria's third longest serving president (GEJ - 6 years). You will continue to be marginalised until you begin to see yourselves as Nigerians.
response of a slave continue......
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by wizemax(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
OBJ is a foolish hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by horladexino(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lymasaba:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-buharis-boss-i-wont-stop-criticising-him-obasanjo.html

I understand something about baba Iyabo the man will never support anybody for a second term because he doesn't want anybody to break the record of the years he spent in that position but he forget that two term as a president can never reach the time he spent at office so why worry himself

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Move you? Listen kid I only stated the fact ... You are no one and will die as no one. No one in your family is known

But chief Obasanjo is known world wide. It wasn't an insult it was simply a fact I stated

So grow up and get back to school and try to gain some wisdom then graduate and do something meaningful then maybe you can be on the same level as his gate man

These are not insults just facts
kindly find attention somewhere else
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Felixv: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
how can this man say he loves his country when he sat there , and watched $16bn fritter away under his watch.

this man is nothing but a hypocrite.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by olusola200: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Point of correction I was your boss
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Boxer007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:

rule 9 broken

Which rule broken? Brother, are u scared am going to toast you? You ain't my type sir. Bro can u cook?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Boxer007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
deepwater:

“Now, the point is that I have been in that position longer than any Nigerian will ever be there. That’s true. If any Nigerian comes in and have two terms, he will not have almost four years of military rule. So, I have been there longer than any Nigerian would ever be there.
So na the thing wey dey shake obasanjo be this?

I rebuke and bind you
I cover all my Nairaland brothers and sons with the blood.

Madam are uou scared am gonna theif your man? U can't handle competition from gay guys?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by DEHVEHLOP(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Lol... APC zombies are gonna growl off thier rotten intestines on this thread...
I just love this man obj...

Lolgrin

See Pained pig call a victorious PMB's supporters zombie...

Your bad belle will soon bury you like your Saraki and obj paymasters grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
How to make 20% profit of every airtime, data, PHCN bill that you purchase.........https://danlimeblog.com/how-to-make-20-of-every-airtime-data-phcn-bill-that-you-purchase/

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Boxer007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
deepwater:

“Now, the point is that I have been in that position longer than any Nigerian will ever be there. That’s true. If any Nigerian comes in and have two terms, he will not have almost four years of military rule. So, I have been there longer than any Nigerian would ever be there.
So na the thing wey dey shake obasanjo be this?

I rebuke and bind you
I cover all my Nairaland brothers and sons with the blood.

Can I meet your boyfriend please?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by hybridblood07(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Did you just say great blessing to Nigeria? A president that didn't increase government salary, power failure, increased fuel price and u say he's a great blessing to Nigeria. Bros, I disagree with you.
BackToLife:
NEPA has accounted for how they used the money and electricity improved than now that Buhari has already spent X4 of that.
The truth is that the fearless Obasajo is a great Blessing to Nigeria. Democracy needs check and balancing, Buhari should appreciate and improve.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by wink2015(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
I support and fully concur to the views of President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Criticism is part of the tenets in a democracy either national, state or even family level.

Buhari 's Northernization policy is one of the terrible style of governance made manifest in Nigeria by President Buhari during his current tenure as civilian President.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by wideawaken01: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
Madman wants to enter Buhari's good books grin grin

Mr OBJ please retire from politics and stop drawing us backwards

Who are those taking us forward? Baby brain, what has PMB done better than the rest that you don't want people to criticise him.

Guy e get where you go follow politics reach as fans you go begin reason like robot...

Wake up...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Kennydoc(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Husbandofigbos:

In Ogun, didn't you see there I stated it there?

He supported Olurin in 2011 and 2015.

And who is that?
I only know he supported Jonathan in 2011 and Buhari in 2015
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by johnie: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mangosuthu Buthelezi!

I remember the days of black on black violence in South Africa.

The Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP) vs the ANC

I dare say more blacks died at the hands of fellow blacks than at the hands of their Apartheid oppressors.

Naptu2, remember him?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by BubuZombi: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Lol... APC zombies are gonna growl off thier rotten intestines on this thread...
I just love this man obj...

Boss or not... Buhari is the Commander-In-Chief... And he is Superior Over That Old Fool called OBJ
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by AllenSpencer: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Poorboy:

Bitter pig
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Bitter pig
slave
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by IbrahimDamola: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Husbandofigbos:

That's exactly what you are.

That's why your father eating akpu in Abakaliki is Atiku's slave.

E Don pain him ewedu skull.. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by naptu2: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
johnie:
Mangosuthu Buthelezi!

I remember the days of black on black violence in South Africa.

The Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP) vs the ANC

I dare say more blacks died at the hands of fellow blacks than at the hands of their Apartheid oppressors.

Naptu2, remember him?

Yeah. I wrote about him on the Abiola thread.

naptu2:
POST 1D

Diplomacy

Chief MKO Abiola was involved in many diplomatic engagements, both in aid of Nigeria’s foreign policy and also for his own causes and beliefs.

Abiola undertook a diplomatic trip to South Africa to mediate between Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi’s Inkatha Freedom Party and Dr Nelson Mandela’s African National Congress in the early 1990s. It was part of Nigeria’s efforts to help in ending the black on black violence that was rampant in South Africa in the early 1990s.

Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi is the president of the Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP) and a major chief of the Zulu Nation. Nelson Mandela was (at that time) the vice president of the ANC (he later became the president) and a member of the Xhosa Nation.

There was serious violence between supporters of the IFP and supporters of the ANC and between Zulus and Xhosas in the early 1990s (c1990-1993) after the collapse of Apartheid. Lots of people died in the clashes.

Nigeria, which had invested a lot into the anti-Apartheid struggle, was very concerned about these black on black clashes and President Babangida sent Professor Wole Soyinka and later Chief M.K.O Abiola to make peace between both parties.

Chief Buthelezi’s IFP later joined the ANC in a Government of National Unity and Chief Buthelezi was made a minister in Mandela’s government. I strongly suspect that this is one of the reasons that Mandela invited Abiola to his inauguration (Abiola’s presence angered Abacha).

I strongly suspect that the “sworn enemy” that Mandela was referring to in this piece was Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi.

Former South African President, Dr. Nelson Mandela, on Saturday night in Abuja dedicated his Pan African Broadcast Heritage Award (PABHA) to the memory of the acclaimed winner of the annulled June 12, 1993 Presidential election Chief M.K.O. Abiola, whom he described as a great Nigerian.

Mandela, who was represented by the South African President, Mr. Thabo Mbeki, currently on a visit to Nigeria, described how he first came into contact with the Abiola.

He said President Ibrahim Babangida sent Abiola to mediate and talk to Mandela to reconcile with a sworn enemy of the African National Congress (ANC), who then was working against the interest of the party’s success at the poll.

Mbeki did not name the “sworn enemy” of the ANC, but said the late politician had since become their friend. He said when Abiola arrived, he (Mbeki) tried to get the message from Babangida, but refused, insisting that he must deliver the message to Mandela personally. Mbeki said he then took Abiola to Mandela to personally deliver Babangida’s message.

Mbeki said Abiola later told a story of the black ant to describe how dangerous the “sworn enemy” was to the ANC.

He said though the black ant was small, it could wreak much havoc if it had access to one’s clothing. He quoted Abiola as saying that it was easier to take care of the black ant than to allow it to wreak havoc.

The South African President explained that the message from Abiola made the ANC reconcile with the “sworn enemy”.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200010030073.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by ofwest47(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Obasanjo will continue to criticize Buhari for the following reasons.
Buhari has taken over all that was expected of him Obasanjo to carry out in the SW of his eleven year rule of the country, i e 3 years as military head of state and 8 years as civilian president. (1) It was Buhari that re _stored M K O Abiola's stolen June 12 victory
(2) It was Buhari that restored June 12 as the Nation's Democracy day instead of his May 29 . OBJ was entirety against MKO a South Westerner.
(3) It was Buhari now building good infrastructural facilities in the SW a case in point is the now on going high speed rail system linking SW regions of Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state
(4) The several years of abandoned Lagos _ Ibadan express road is now on going with three lanes on each side so also is the abandoned Oyo Ogbomoso express to have an easy link to Ilorin in Kwara state.
(5) Lagos_ Abeokuta express road is now undergoing refix. All these are being undertaken by Buhari in the SW and many other infrastructural facilities on going in the SW. Similarly O B J should let us know what happened to Ibadan_ Abeokuta express way which seen to have been awarded during his time as we use to see the contractor' s poster at J.Allen by Zenith Bank.
As for him Obasanjo let him point out one or two things the SW was able to benefit from him in his eleven year rule.
Look at these, he claimed to have built a power station in Ewekoro /Papalanto in Ogun state with Ogun state not having a drop of 1Kw in Abeokuta the state capital as all the generated power is being send to the National grid. Similarly Omotosho Power station in Ondo state the people of the state are not benefiting as no high powered sub station in the state like it is in Ogun state as welandqq So with all these Obasanjo can never be happy to see Buhari taking over the establishment and construction of infrastructural projects on going in the SW as he will be feeling ashamed of himself for he was supposed to have undertaken such infrastructural development programs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Lymasaba(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mouth Gig post ;=76438682:
DIS UGLY ASS NIGGA grin grin grin grin BASTARD grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Lymasaba(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
GideonVIBES:
I've seen people who fear that Pr Buhari might take things personal with Obj, truth is; if you understand the dynamics of our military world you'll know that it's beyond Pr Buhari's control.
He still respect him...military and displine

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Mouthgag: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Poorboy:
You're just so poor even intellectually
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Husbandofigbos: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kennydoc:

And who is that?
I only know he supported Jonathan in 2011 and Buhari in 2015

If you don't know Olurin, then just take it when I say we in Ogun have continued to whoop OBJ's ass since time immemorial.

No need to talk much.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You by Poorboy: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mouthgag:

You're just so poor even intellectually
get out slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.