Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Davido Celebrates His Father's Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Father's Birthday In Style (1660 Views)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates His Father's Birthday In Style by Nollywoodpics: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Popular music star Davido shares cute Photo with his father as he celebrates his birthday in style.

He wrote ; Happy birthday to the love of my life MY FATHER !

Happy birthday to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-celebrates-his-fathers-birthday-in-style/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Davido Celebrates His Father's Birthday In Style by Nollywoodpics: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
See More Cute Photos of Davido and his dad with Chioma here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/davido-celebrates-his-fathers-birthday-in-style/

Re: Davido Celebrates His Father's Birthday In Style by itspzpics(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2019
Hbd papa
Re: Davido Celebrates His Father's Birthday In Style by itspzpics(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Pawpaw And Nkem Owoh / Wizkid And I Are Cool, People Kill Themselves Online For Nothing – Davido / Actor Segun Arinze Brutalizes Houseboy For Using His SUV Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.