Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Samoyed Male Ready To Mate - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Samoyed Male Ready To Mate (701 Views)

Please, STOP Allowing Your Dog To Mate A Cat. Just Look At The Result! / I Need A Solid Male Caucasian Ovcharka To Mate My Solid Female / How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samoyed Male Ready To Mate by HerexG(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for a Male Samoyed dog to mate with your Female Samoyed dog? b

A cute male Samoyed Dog is ready to mate, Kindly call the number below

0802 257 1894

1 Share

Re: Samoyed Male Ready To Mate by dinofx21(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice dog you got but this American Eskimo and not samoyed
Re: Samoyed Male Ready To Mate by HerexG(m): 1:31am On Mar 07, 2019
dinofx21:
Nice dog you got but this American Eskimo and not samoyed
Thanks for the correction though, looking for female for him. He self-services too much with his pillow
Re: Samoyed Male Ready To Mate by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
HerexG:
Thanks for the correction though, looking for female for him. He self-services too much with his pillow
Lol... Somehow it's funny. Well, wait till my Eskimo is ready. Say in 6 months time. grin
Just that she has a husband too.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! I saw this on my dog / Adult Female Boerboel For Sale / Day Old Chicks Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.