Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) (1284 Views)

Affordable! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Looking for Web Hosting? Get it from Just N1,000/mo with Free Domain / Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Yes, I mean exactly what you read. I'm offering to give 3 people a .com.ng domain name absolutely for free.

I know you're wondering why. And a few questions going through your mind

Is there a catch? NO
Do I have to do anything special to get the free gift? NO
Do I need to register for anything NO
Do I need to join any mailing list or something NO
Do I have to pay for anything or buy anything from you? Answer is still NO

Some of you might be familiar with me here. My name is Julius, I'm a blogger and a web designer (been at it for the past 4 years). It was rough and not funny at all when I started blogging so I know the challenges a newbie blogger faces. I have always tried to help in anyway I could. I have created a few post here about blogging in which many people has learnt from and many even contacted me to learn more. Most of my posts were even featured on the front page.

I don't know it all and It's not like I'm free from challenges, because as much as I tried to help, some psycho still try to tarnish my image, and one is even following me and monitoring my every move. I wonder why Seun wouldn't add a "block user" feature in the forum. I don't really care though, because no matter how them psychos try to pull me down, they'll never succeed. I'll just keep being me and try as hell to ignore them.

Sorry I deviated. Let's get back to the topic.
I will help you to pay for any domain of your choice. But it must be a .com.ng domain.
I know it's cheap and just a chicken change, but some people really needs it and I'm doing this because of them. And I'll be doing this from time to time.

NOTE:
I'll be giving it to those that REALLY needs it. So here's how it's gonna be.
My priority will be on those that already has a blog but without a domain name whether you're on Blogger(.com) or [b][/b].

So if you're interested, you can drop your blogger or WordPress links (I'll have to check the blog, if you're serious about it, so that the domain will not just go to waste)
After I check and I select my 3 people, you'll choose your preferred domain name and your preferred registrar, I'll register the domain as your own and give you all the login credentials.

Let's start. Drop your links and contact info. I'll contact you if you qualify
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2019
For updates
1. The first person, Bigga5 has gotten his free domain name (ZealBlog.com.ng)
2. The second person, amehstanley1 has gotten his free domain name too (Onlineburg.com.ng)
3. No third person yet. You can be the third person to get a free domain from me.
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Bigga5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Julius2214:
Yes, I mean exactly what you read. I'm offering to give 3 people a .com.ng domain name absolutely for free.

I know you're wondering why. And a few questions going through your mind

Is there a catch? NO
Do I have to do anything special to get the free gift? NO
Do I need to register for anything NO
Do I need to join any mailing list or something NO
Do I have to pay for anything or buy anything from you? Answer is still NO

Some of you might be familiar with me here. My name is Julius, I'm a blogger and a web designer (been at it for the past 4 years). It was rough and not funny at all when I started blogging so I know the challenges a newbie blogger faces. I have always tried to help in anyway I could. I have created a few post here about blogging in which many people has learnt from and many even contacted me to learn more. Most of my posts were even featured on the front page.

I don't know it all and It's not like I'm free from challenges, because as much as I tried to help, some psycho still try to tarnish my image, and one is even following me and monitoring my every move. I wonder why Seun wouldn't add a "block user" feature in the forum. I don't really care though, because no matter how them psychos try to pull me down, they'll never succeed. I'll just keep being me and try as hell to ignore them.

Sorry I deviated. Let's get back to the topic.
I will help you to pay for any domain of your choice. But it must be a .com.ng domain.
I know it's cheap and just a chicken change, but some people really needs it and I'm doing this because of them. And I'll be doing this from time to time.

NOTE:
I'll be giving it to those that REALLY needs it. So here's how it's gonna be.
My priority will be on those that already has a blog but without a domain name whether you're on Blogger(.com) or [b][/b].

So if you're interested, you can drop your blogger or WordPress links (I'll have to check the blog, if you're serious about it, so that the domain will not just go to waste)
After I check and I select my 3 people, you'll choose your preferred domain name and your preferred registrar, I'll register the domain as your own and give you all the login credentials.

Let's start. Drop your links and contact info. I'll contact you if you qualify
Interested!
www.zeallblog..com
WhatsApp: 09050965432
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by amehstanley1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
https://onlineburg..com
pls accept me
whatsapp or call 08180138965
Facebook.com/Stanley.Ameh.7
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bigga5:

Interested!
www.zeallblog..com
Your blog is nice. I'll help you out.

You're #1.
I will send you a message to know what next.
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
amehstanley1:
pls accept me

You're #2.
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 1:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Bigga5:

Interested!
www.zeallblog..com
Congrats. Your invoice have been paid for

1 Like

Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by bobojoshua(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Julius2214:
For updates
1. The first person, Bigga5 has gotten his free domain name (ZealBlog.com.ng)
2. The second person, amehstanley1 is yet to reply my message
3. No third person yet. You can be the third person to get a free domain from me.

Interested boss.

www.broaddy..com

Email: joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Bigga5(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Bigga5(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Julius2214:

Your blog is nice. I'll help you out.

You're #1.

Thanks so much @Julius2214

I have gotten my domain, I will connect it later in the day.

You are such an honest person.
I'm really glad to be a beneficiary of this giveaway promo.
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Sanya100: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Someone told me that https://hostfence.com/ really offers daily and cheapest hosting plans as low as #30per day and the web hosting company is the most secure in Nigeria? I just hosted my website there and it has been excellent though. Has anyone tried it yet? Please let me know

Post some here too
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sanya100:
Someone told me that https://hostfence.com/ really offers daily and cheapest hosting plans as low as #30per day and the web hosting company is the most secure in Nigeria? I just hosted my website there and it has been excellent though. Has anyone tried it yet? Please let me know

Post some here too
Don't spam my thread with your nonsense host....
Listen to this guy at your own risk
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
amehstanley1:
pls accept me
Congrats. Your invoice have been paid for after so much stress of bad network. Pls confirm.

Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by DAVIDMOE(m): 2:06am On Mar 10, 2019
I wish I saw this earlier, I could have gotten one from this great guy to start up my blog....
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by DAVIDMOE(m): 2:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Julius2214:

Congrats. Your invoice have been paid for after so much stress of bad network. Pls confirm.
sir is there another one left?
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by femijay8271(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
DAVIDMOE:
I wish I saw this earlier, I could have gotten one from this great guy to start up my blog....

Seriously, d guy is very good
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by maxweb(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
[url]articlesrevamp..com[/url]
This is it sir
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by amehstanley1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
thanks a lot
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
maxweb:
[url]articlesrevamp..com[/url]
This is it sir
Alright, you're the third person.
Please you just have to be patient. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I'm done with what I'm doing.
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by maxweb(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Julius2214:

Alright, you're the third person.
Please you just have to be patient. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I'm done with what I'm doing.
No problem. Thanks
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by ponehp(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
please. I want to be the 3rd person. if it's still available. thank you
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Standoutlink(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good idea...keep it up and never mind anyone wanting to pull you down...stay focus
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
ponehp:
please. I want to be the 3rd person. if it's still available. thank you
I'm sorry the third place is taken already. I'll be doing this some other time and might probably give out both hosting and domain name.
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by Julius2214(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Standoutlink:
Good idea...keep it up and never mind anyone wanting to pull you down...stay focus
Thanks brother
Re: Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) by solutionarena: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2019
*CEDARHOSTNG - New and exciting plans

- Starter web hosting package of 10GB for N4000 comes with unlimited emails, unlimited database, unlimited bandwidth & more...

-Personal web hosting package of 30GB for N7500 comes with unlimited emails, unlimited database, unlimited bandwidth & more...

-Professional plan of 50GB for N10,000 comes with unlimited features

-Get .com domains for as low as N3,700 for other domains check our website below

Visit www.cedarhostng.net

(1) (Reply)

Download The Entire GSM Numbers Database Of Nigerians, Email Database / You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (new SURVEY ) / Best Web Design Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.