Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) (36280 Views)

This Why Dangote Is At 162 Position Out Of 2095 Billionaires Of Forbes List 2020 / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report / The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by gloriana(f): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2019
2015 Aliko Dangote was number 67, 2019 he is number 136. Hmm Nigeria which way na
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Portsvessels: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Slowly but Surely
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Igbo wetin happen ooo

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Most Nigerians on that list are or were being assisted by the govt and their policies, forget them. How come no new ones, Kylie Jenner is on American list, where are our young struggling men and women, yes they've been quenched by govt policies and environment.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by ictjobber: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2019
XaintJoel20:
The list is not complete. I can't find my name there.
They should edit it to include my name.
This joke is stale

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Timekeeper: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Who removed my name from the list embarassed

Who know u
Where u come from
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
My name will be there in 5 years time, that I can assure you all.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sagay212:
How come the owners of 99.9% properties are not on the list. The people who claim Nigeria will crash without them are no where near the list. This must be some amala and ewedu list...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Forbes...u are one of those that couldn't make 5he billionaire status this year as a result of Recession....by next year,u will make it

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Monaco2:
Only 4 billionaires from Nigeria o... una dey year o las las una go Dey call otedola n papa obo billionaire
Otedola was on the previous list but he lost lot of money as per investment and came off the list.

OBO dad is a dollar multimillionaire he is speculated to be worth 700million dollars and Otedola almost a billion dollars after he lost a lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sparkle777:
Most Nigerians on that list are or were being assisted by the govt and their policies, forget them. How come no new ones, Kylie Jenner is on American list, where are our young struggling men and women, yes they've been quenched by govt policies and environment.

As much as you have a point, being recognised as a billionaire by Forbes means you must be worth at least 360BN naira. For that to happen, your firm(s) must have produced lots of goods (varied if possible) and/or services to a wide range of people (beyond your country if possible). Why Kylie Jenner is there is due to the size of America's economy and consumer power. China too has lots of 1BN/1.5BN billionaires which her size of the economy plays a strong factor.

Africa's economies have to grow exponentially if the continent will produce lots of billionaires ditto the education system has to be improved to take advantage of innovative technologies. Another factor is ease of doing business although India has lots of billionaires even though it's "not that easy to do business there". When economies grow, consumers' economic power increases resulting in consumption of goods and services.

@Topic: One billionaire that intrigues me is James Harris Simons - world's smartest billionaire. Do we have hedge funds' firms in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Willed042(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Nah..This list is not complete they've tampered with the list, I see no chest-beaters on the list only lazy afonjas and almajiri northerners. why nau?
Mind you, the two northerners on the list are recorded with one or two legit sources to their wealth accumulation while those of my brother and sister from the south are shrouded in mystery:
1. A taxi driver and then a billionaire
2. A tailor of one first lady and then an owner of an oil block during same tenure
Questionable wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Sagay212: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
webtutorr:
DO YOU DESIRE TO BE AMONG THE TOP RICHEST EVEN IN YOUR OWN STATE ATLEAST BEFORE TALKING THE WORLD?

LEARN WEBSITE DESIGNING + BLOGGING + ONLINE BUSINESS.

I TEACH YOU WITH A VERY SIMPLE TOOL. WE ARE NOT LEARNING WITH CODING.

I USE WORDPRESS AND IN ONE MONTH WE ARE DONE WITH THE TRAINING.

AM BASED IN PORT HARCOURT.
EVEN IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE PORT, HARCOURT, YOU CAN STILL CALL ME.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08065847947

LMAO! Them forbid make you be richest for port Harcourt? Who know you for port Harcourt? Guy advertise your computer school make you leave matter for Matthias.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sparkle777:

don't be lazy.
never say never.
it not over until it is over.
the policy don't favour anyone until they break even. thank God a female is on the list. double your hustle your time is for break through is just around the bend ahead somewhere.
don't think or comment like a lazy youth but comment like an achiever that you are meant to be. the government policy won't and would never favour you but one thing will. YOUR DESTINY, YOUR DETERMINATION and YOUR DRIVE.
we are reaching up there together.
remember to invite me in celebration when it come to manifestation

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Sagay212: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Willed042:

Mind you, the two northerners on the list are recorded with one or two legit sources to their wealth accumulation while those of my brother and sister from the south are shrouded in mystery:
2. A tailor of one first lady and then an owner of an oil block during same tenure
Questionable wealth

Lol...show us your unquestionable wealth in the sad beast...una cry never start...e still dey load

4 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by solopal: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Open FREE paypal account in Nigeria. You can send and receive money. Pls, contact oxford consult, 08034276725, 909054572676
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Let thy wailing begin
Willed042:

Questionable wealth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Willed042:

Questionable wealth

they are none questionable they are reliable so far that I know.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Let thy wailing begin

you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
ok
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by kingsolomon2020(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
[q1uote author=Lordofthewest post=76458576]Nah..This list is not complete they've tampered with the list, I see no chest-beaters on the list only lazy afonjas and almajiri northerners. why nau? [/quote]
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Willed042:

Questionable wealth

Ehen! Really? Pele this pain must be very unbearable .

grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gerrard59:

As much as you have a point, being recognised as a billionaire by Forbes means you must be worth at least 360BN naira. For that to happen, your firm(s) must have produced lots of goods (varied if possible) and/or services to a wide range of people (beyond your country if possible). Why Kylie Jenner is there is due to the size of America's economy and consumer power. China too has lots of 1BN/1.5BN billionaires which her size of the economy plays a strong factor.

Africa's economies have to grow exponentially if the continent will produce lots of billionaires ditto the education system has to be improved to take advantage of innovative technologies. Another factor is ease of doing business although India has lots of billionaires even though it's "not that easy to do business there". When economies grow, consumers' economic power increases resulting in consumption of goods and services.

@Topic: One billionaire that intrigues me is James Harris Simons - world's smartest billionaire. Do we have hedge funds' firms in Nigeria?

I've added to my archive of knowledge the more today. you won't nor will you understand but indirectly you've impacted me today.
God continue to increase you in wisdom and knowledge. you brief gave a more elaborate explanation to dynamics of how the indices of wealth and rating is done.
with our economy Dangote would have falling along the way but his drive for expansion did it all. unlike greedy one that want to eat their cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
see marginalization of igbo....where's INEC

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by maisauki: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
XaintJoel20:
The list is not complete.
I can't find my name there.

They should edit it to include my name.
When ur akant balance is worth it, u wont even anans b4 dey put ur name dia

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
poverty
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
maisauki:
When ur akant balance is worth it, u wont even anans b4 dey put ur name dia

I am working on it already.
Thanks.
Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by mightyhaze: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:
Been looking,searching for Awa deveroopas blolodas on the list but can't find none. This is marginalization. sad shocked
by developers i guess u mean igbos..

let me share a little story,...about the way it is among “the developers”

yours truly started taking life abit easier soon as i had 2 multistoried blocks of flats remitting regular cash to me,..a number of plots and a very healthy business,serviceable vehicles and account balance.. for over 2 years now i mostly help family and close associates that need help. i have a number of kids on scholarships... that is the story of the igboman. once an igbo man is fairly comfortable ,..next is to start picking up kinsmen and community.. thats why u can hardly find beggarly igbos,....u will hardly find the igboman at roundabouts and cathedrals,harassing passersby in the name of alms begging. the igbomans wealth is fairly evenly distributed in igboland such that the average igboman will most likely feed better,clothe better and generally be healthier than the other two.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by totit: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
mightyhaze:
by developers i guess u mean igbos..

let me share a little story,...about the way it is among “the developers”

yours truly started taking it abit easier soon as i had 2 blocks of flats remitting regular cash to me,..a number of plots and a very healthy business,serviceable vehicles and account balance.. for over 2 years now i mostly help family and close associates that need help. i have a number of kids on scholarships... that is the story of the igboman. once an igbo man is fairly comfortable ,..next is to start picking up kinsmen and community.. thats why u can hardly find beggarly igbos,....u will hardly find the igboman at roundabouts and cathedrals,harassing passersby in the name of alms begging. the igbomans wealth is fairly evenly distributed in igboland such that the average igboman will most likely feed better,clothe better and generally be healthier than the other two.
[/s]

I did not asked for virtual wealth or imaginary story , my bro. After all, all na oral ,and well, your story sound familiar think I have read it somewhere. cheesy

Anyways, thanks for the story, I enjoyed it

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) by mightyhaze: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:
[s][/s]

I did not asked for virtual wealth or imaginary story , my bro. After all, all na oral ,and well, your story sound familiar think I have read it somewhere. cheesy

Anyways, thanks for the story, I enjoyed it
it has to sound familiar.. its a way of life of the average igboman .alot of my kinsmen has same stories. .. of what use is a multibillionaire if my kinsmen can hardly feed or have access to simple healthcare?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.