Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) (17369 Views)

Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor / Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by contigiency(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Our leaders are jokers. The higher education they acquire, the more confused they are in governance.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by homosapien(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2019
I thought The Easterner said poverty is alien to them and they are the most successful people in the world who don't collect hand out from the government.

Well, maybe it is the Yoruba and Hausa in abia state that que up for kerosene.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by toprealman: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
So cos of kerosen less than 2k you lined up the whole villages . Politicians in Nigeria are very wicked set of people . Sharing kerosen as if it's his personal belonging forgetting it belongs to the Abians..
Someone should remind him of the bad roads in his state
And to tell you how empty these guys are, they take pictures and blow it as major achievement.
Same man that is owing almost 1-2years salary backlog, yet some people say Okezie Ikpeazu is working.
Isaiah 5:20

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Xander85: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
SillyMods:
And our Igbo brothers and sisters in Lagos do not see any need for "O TO Gee" for PDP in Abia or any of the Eastern states that have been chained by the Poverty Development Party since 1999 (a whole 20 years of slavery)!

Igbos always cry more than the bereaved.

Shut up! You hear o to gee and all you can think of is your nemesis the Igbos coming to snatch away your ill-gotten privileges! You think there are no Yorubas in the movement as well?

Igbo have a stake in Lagos hence they're entitled to have an opinion on who they'd prefer to govern the state! If you don't like it, then follow IPOB to agitate for the break-up of Nigeria so you can be rid of those 'pesky yeebos' for good!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2019
okezie, igbogbo racha gi anya there. Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Xander85: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2019
If Abians don't ensure this toad is disgraced at the polls, then they deserve whatever they get!
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by veesion: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
I'm from Abia dat man is as clueless as clueless no plans no strategies in place to move d state forward
Imagine four years after was unable to complete one flyover he started at osisioma

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
frank41:

I plead with all the indigenes of bendel to collect the fuel willingly .
They have also conditioned our minds to believe this rubbish is acceptable when it is not.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Omoluabi16:
When I see this, Or lagosians fighting for rice like mad dogs I realise Nigerian masses are hardly ready for good governance. At this rate, even the almighty restructuring or division won't save us if we have the same category of people with the same mindset. The mental slavery is sad. Let them enjoy the crumbs.

Exactly. What people don't understand is that even if u restructure d country without mental restructuring, d slavery continues ad infinitum. When I saw people dying at presidential rallies, I told myself if all those people who attended rallies can come out& protest 4 their rights, this country will change. But no, we prefer to worship our oppressors

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by veesion: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2019
homosapien:
I thought The Easterner said poverty is alien to them and they are the most successful people in the world who don't collect hand out from the government.

Well, maybe it is the Yoruba and Hausa in abia state that que up for kerosene.
DONT BE A FOOL TO YOURSELF # RULE NO 1#

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by frowland(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2019
This Gov does not look healthy. He need a nutritionist fast.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by chocolatelady(f): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
The truth is that abia state has been very unlucky with their state governors since the return of democracy in 1999. But what baffles me is how they keep on electing same people all the time and expect a different result. I tire for them ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by senatordave1(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Akshow:
Imagine if it was a northern or yoruba state
Both ogah and otti will defeat this loser....

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by frowland(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
jamaicabakare:
If not that I love to respect my elders, I for sey thunder faya that him belle.

What a fuckery embarassed
Lool, be like say your thunder dey do serious press-ups.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by kernniejay(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Igbos have become blind now o, they wont see this. but if it is the picture of Osinbajo giving out Tradermoni to market women, that is when they will start wailing. Yeye people.

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by surevik(f): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
This my Governor F-up honestly... APGA and Oti will get my vote, Uche Ogah and APC will be worst, they won't smell that seat. .

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by papaejima1: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2019
The mofo doesn't even know Ikpeazu if the man in the photo is who he is referring to as Ikpeazu
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Cris955(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
This is bribe... it is time for election kerosene In been giving out... I think we should have a critical look at this
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by omoteacher(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

All naija polithievians are the same very wicked set of cretins. The moment they become Governor evil spirits will just come upon them in power. With out the people appraising him, I wish he could just appraise himself.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2019
HOW CAN A PREGNANT MAN STAND UNDER THE SUN LIKE THAT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by blackgold2018(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
This my Governor F-up honestly... APGA and Oti will get my vote, Uche Ogah and APC will be worst, they won't smell that seat. .
But Oti can't be trusted either.. he was desperate in 2015. Someone that claims to be from both Ngwa and Arochukwu respectively. Do not tag names with the party, I see Ogah worthy.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by dominique(f): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2019
So sad, this is what the government has reduced the people to. May God punish all the useless politicians we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Xander85:
I dislike that man!

Given the potentials of Abia state, it's a disgrace that it's in the position it is presently nearly 4 years into the Ikpeazu admin'! Nothing stands out as an achievement in that state!

Abia problems is too enormous as a result of long term neglect. 4 years is not enough.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by obinoral1179(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2019
The reason jagaban is running from post to pole is because there is competition in South west but the eastern state and south south has no competition and it's dangerous for our democracy..... They will toil with them and still vote for them.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by blackgold2018(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:
This Gov does not look healthy. He need a nutritionist fast.
That's not the Abia State governor. The journalist really gooved on that.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2019
foolish governor,ndi abia unu ekwela..
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by surevik(f): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Ogah and OUK will use our money to run their businesses, master energy that is dying will resurrect back. I even prefer this fat fool Okezie to Ogah.
blackgold2018:
But Oti can't be trusted either.. he was desperate in 2015. Someone that claims to be from both Ngwa and Arochukwu respectively. Do not tag names with the party, I see Ogah worthy.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by youngbossdanna(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
I will soon start my own by distributing cows to every home hope u people will vote for me

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by omooba969(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
So cos of kerosen less than 2k you lined up the whole villages . Politicians in Nigeria are very wicked set of people . Sharing kerosen as if it's his personal belonging forgetting it belongs to the Abians..
Someone should remind him of the bad roads in his state

You forgot to mention the refuse dumps on your doorsteps all over Abia. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
jrusky:

Pls who are your brother? Are you sick?

Tell me what Yayah, Hell Rufail etc of apc has done so far? Pls apart from Ambode mention one apc governor that has perform ed outstanding since 2015?

Are you mad? I ask again who and who are your igbo brother

STDF Bro.

Aregbesola only performed better than any Governor in South East. He Employed 20,000 youths, improve Education, sharing of tablets phone for senior secondary schools, he constructed major Roads In Osogbo and Osun States,. He built New Schools that are world class, he ran many free Heath care programs in the state etc. I am talking about my State

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
jrusky:

Pls who are your brother? Are you sick?

Tell me what Yayah, Hell Rufail etc of apc has done so far? Pls apart from Ambode mention one apc governor that has perform ed outstanding since 2015?

Are you mad? I ask again who and who are your igbo brother

STDF Bro.

Aregbesola only performed better than any Governor in South East. He Employed 20,000 youths, improve Education, sharing of tablets phone for senior secondary schools, he constructed major Roads In Osogbo and Osun States,. He built New Schools that are world class, he ran many free Heath care program in the state etc I am talking about my State
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by youngbossdanna(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2019
chia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience / Kadade, PDP National Youth Leader Joins APC Youth Leader & Others For Iftar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.