Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To (1030 Views)

How to make money, promoting CPA offers on Adworkmedia / Free Cpa/affiliate Skype Training Group-Make $50-$100 Daily Promoting CPA Offers / Bing Loophole - How To Make $50-$100 Promoting CPA Offers On Bing For Freeā€¦. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello....

I was researching on getting niche targeted audience on Yahoo Groups, in turn I can now promote CPA or affiliate offers to the list, this turns out to be gold mine for affiliate offer promotion.

As you all know, Yahoo Groups are groups of people who share the same interests, hobbies or ideas in any Niche, so they're potential converting traffic for your CPA or affiliate offers...

HOW TO DO IT

First what you need is a Yahoo email Id, then go to Yahoo Group, search for the Niche you are interested in, start joining those with high members, make sure to leave your email visible, within a day, you would get flooded with emails from members....

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE LIST

You can just exports those list to your contacts or Auto responders email client, run an offer campaign and you would start making money from your CPA or affiliate network....

This list is highly targeted and niche specific to your offer....

I know it may sound so simple and easy to do...but don't get it wrong, alot of people wouldn't be prompted to buy something from a total stranger if your offer requires payment in some cases, even if it is an easy email submit from CPA offers you are promoting to the list, it may not convert outrightly for you, because they may feel it's not trusworthy or scam, email marketing don't work like that.

The solution is turning the list to a responsive opt-in list....

I have given you the basics of this email marketing tricks.....l know some experience CPA and affiliate marketers would be firing up on this now....to start Banking hard...

Tips....Great niche....(dating, Finance) cheesy

I can only offer elaborate training to my mentee, so hook me up to get the full mentorship on this email marketing trick....

Contact on my signature.....

I made over $3000 on this method last month.... I would show it to you.....

Find One Thing That Make You Money And Focus On That Above All Else
Monsterseo..... CPA Rocks....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is a very Effective Free ways of getting niche email...
Re: Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To by wizzyfunky: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bro I my dreams have come through have been looking for someone that will mentor me about CPA but I only have an Android phone
Re: Generate Huge Niche Email From Yahoo Group- Make Money Promoting CPA Offers To by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2019
You can Start with any internet enable device...

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In A Mutual Fund In Nigeria / Is It Criminal To Be A Successful Blogger Rather Than Failing Like Kunle? / Those Working Online Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.