Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa (30078 Views)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Edithfavourite: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
An outrage has been sparked after a man was filmed dancing on a dead person’s coffin during a funeral. A cultural expert believes that this will anger the forefathers and make them retaliate.

South African cultural expert Mtimande Ngwenya told Daily Sun that not only will the man’s ancestors be angry – but so will those of the entire nation!
He believes the entire country should undergo a massive cleansing.

“This thing disrespects culture,” he said. “The country has lost its sense of humanity.”

He said the nation’s ancestors, including chiefs, struggle veterans and freedom fighters, are livid. “When these ancestors are angry, they attack the nation.”

In the video, mourners are shown carrying a coffin and singing while a man is sitting astride the coffin, riding it like a horse. He is swinging a sjambok and dancing and cheering.

The video was apparently taken during the funeral of a gangster in the Free State, although the date it was taken is unknown.

He said the video shows that South Africans can make a joke of anything. “They take funerals too lightly. “This has become a trend and someone has decided to turn this into a joke.”

He said the words on tombstones that say “Rest in Peace” are being rejected. “This kind of conduct does not allow a dead person any peace,” he said. “That’s why after funerals there are deaths or violence in families who do this. The ancestors retaliate.”

Ngwenya said the video would contribute to the chaos being experienced in the country.

Watch video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Uglymind: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Africans are so primitive and backward.
I cannot belive that I am living in the same continent with these animals

Mtcheew

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Obynopositive: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
haaaaa.... at least respect the dead

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Akinwerndey: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dancing with the dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by McBrooklyn(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hahaha no mannerz!! cheesy

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Dadurty(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Absolute mad man .... undiluted
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by MOHSHESHI(m): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dis is Africa wre sheet happens

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by theoldpretender(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
I did not know they sell Sapele water for South Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by virginboy1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's one of the power of WEED!!! grin

"I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator." shocked

5 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by ylaa(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
FOTO DA?
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Legacypower(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Haba na people should respect the dead..
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Fadomero(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
dust to dust
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by ictjobber: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Tweetums(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na him problem be that
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by jrusky(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
But why is it that some people just came to this world to suffer?

These men carried a coffin with dead body inside with the weight on their shoulders and another living soul on top of the already overweight coffin+dead body dancing and these men still carrying it. What kind of punishment and suffering is this ehn.... God?

5 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by NobleAngell(f): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is that how they pay their last respect over there in SA?
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Daniel058(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Warning

FOR all of una wey the spend wetin una no get so that una dead family member go rest in peace.. The dead know nothing, don't allow the devil to dribble u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by gregyboy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
This what made old Rodger stood up and gave a man a knock plucking the mango tree...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by freemanbubble: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Isoright
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by domainsales18: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
I guess after the burial of the dead man, Zombie the Flesh eater is gonna appear from below the surface of the earth and feast on the flesh of the perpetrators of this evil dead dancing...Also, the blood of the dead shall be drunk delightfully.

Dead Walk - Season 10 Loading...

smiley
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by hisexcellency34: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
He is so happy the person is dead

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by NobleAngell(f): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
gregyboy:
This what made old Rodger stood up and gave a man a knock plucking the mango tree...
It Was a woman in old roger's case.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by SEGLIZ: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
aftermath of banning codine in nigeria
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Ayoade19993(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
d dead owe him money no,�
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Caseless: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
angry

Is that the casket of his enemy?
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Truefaith: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
What the man is being accused of here is done by millions of people everyday.

Funerals are seen as occasions for display of fine dresses and wealth.

No one ever thinks of where the departed possibly are and what God thinks about their own sins.

How many people now think they could be the next in that box?

What do you think of Jesus Christ?

Where will you go if you die today?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
virginboy1:
That's one of the power of WEED!!! grin

"I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator." shocked
Hian, dancing to the sound of a generator, that most be oshogbo weed grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by anochuko01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Its either the dancing man owes the dead man huge sum of money, has the key to the dead's vault or he had a secret the dead man alone knew...

...and all SA ancestors are now in canada, they left that messed nation as soon as they died
Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by Myde4naija(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Uglymind:
Africans are so primitive and backward.
I cannot belive that I am living in the same continent with these animals

Mtcheew
you sound more animal than many africans

3 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa by oyetunder(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
South Africans! They have been oppressed out of their senses. When they are not doing trash... they are killing foreigners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / Six Important Things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Day. / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.