Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/19 (249 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/19 by dallyemmy: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/19 by dallyemmy: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, March 8, 2019) -
He Is Risen

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the new life, offered me, made possible by the death, burrial and resurrection of Christ Jesus, from the grave.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your power of resurrection quicken my mortal body today, for greater exploits for You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every stumbling block and obstacle, placed on my way, against the fulfillment of my destiny, be rolled away, today, by Your angels, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the power that lifted up Jesus Christ from the grave, lift me up, from the grave of poverty, lack, sickness, affliction, etc, and above principalities and powers, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let everything that is supposed to be alive, but dead, in my life, receive Your resurrection power, today, and come back to life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, with You, all things are possible; let every seemingly hopeless and irredeemable situation, in my life, be turned around for good, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, by Your power of resurrection, let all my virtues and blessings, that have been buried by the enemies, begin to resurrect, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every stone, blocking the sunlight of my glory, be divinely rolled away, by Your angels, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Lord Jesus, reveal more of Yourself to me, and grant me eternal life.

11.Father, uphold Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, till the end, without blemish or wrinkle, and grant him the grace to reign with You, in eternity, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name!

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/19 by dallyemmy: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, March 9, 2019) -
*Are You In The Wrong Place?*

1.Thank You, Father, for divine guidance, leading and direction, through the power of Your Holy Spirit, that dwells in me.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, have mercy upon me, don't let me be destroyed along with those that You have marked for destruction, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace, never to walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, let me never be unequally yoked with an unbeliever, in marriage or business, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, separate me from every Lot, in my life, and take me away by Your grace and mercy, from every road, I am currently treading, that leads to nowhere, but destruction, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never join the multitude to do evil; give me the grace to stand for You and Your Kingdom, in the face of persecution, even, if I had to stand alone, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let my steps be divinely directed to where You have destined me to be; let me always be at the right place, at the right time, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me divine insight, wisdom and revelation into Your Will, at all times; empower me never to take a step or do anything, outside Your Will, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, by Your grace and mercy, please, take me to the place of my destiny fulfilment, in Jesus' name.

11.Prince of Peace, let Your peace, that passes all human understanding, pervade all the length and breadth of Nigeria, where governorship and state Assembly elections are taking place, today; let there be no violence or bloodshed, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, renew Your grace, strength and anointing, upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Is Believing / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins (part 1) / Correct Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.