Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) (49302 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Emir Of Zaria (Photo) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Even as him squat sef, BUHARI no send am or look him face.....
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
El-Rufai and squatting are like Siamese twins,the devil advocate and incarnate.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Printerscanner: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
cheesy

El Rufai is the a sterling example of an asslicker.

I am shocked he's not from SE, those who take Asslicking as a Doctorate degree.

Same El Rufai has at different times, insulted and kissed the behind of OBJ, PMB and Atiku

El-Rufai respects his elders like a typical Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man. However, respecting elders does not mean that you won't tell such elders the bitter truth when such elders do wrong. Don't you too tell your parents when they go wrong? As a well trained Yoruba boy, when I see elders I prostrate and greet them, however when such elders do wrong, I call them to order.

For example, I can say "Broda Musiliu, se eefe se oriburuku" meaning "bros Musiliu, I hope you don't want to be unfortunate". Or Anti Ramota, abi won ti sasi Iyalaya yin ni ma" meaning "sis Ramota, I hope you have not been cursed madam". Respect elders always no matter the circumstance. grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
bros like say you inherit hatred,bitterness from your parent ba
NO be say na hatred but to me el_rufai doesn't seem as one who is educated. An educated person should know how to handle different people with their characters without any divisible utterances.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by SultanYoung: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2019
akaahs:

NO be say na hatred but to me el_rufai doesn't seem as one who is educated. An educated person should know how to handle different people with their characters without any divisible utterances.
he is fucking educated he is the best politician in nigeria, he is playing the politics of former roman emperor
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Chuks9000: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Err...i thought so before. But i was shocked at the speed at Biafra was sacrificed just for an opportunity of being Atiku's Houseboy
I'm not sure if any town union, eze/obi/igwe, lawmaker, governor from the east has added his voice to Kanu's biafra agitation. Though Ohaneze is not a total representative of the igbos, I have not heard the biafra song from them too.
Supporting Atiku is choice thing which you can't fault.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by MetroStar(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
How is that my business

Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by bikefab(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
The short jihadist and the ill jihadist.
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
The biggest hypocritical and sycophantic Politician

A bigot that has no respect for people, but pretends to be humble
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

LoL. Your Peter Obi was reduced to an errand boy who they hid during the campaigns in the North
He was not reduced to errand not rather the true errand boy was dwarf Oshibanjo who was booted out of a crucial meeting of his lords and saviors Buhari and his Northern brothers only to be sent with kabukabu helicopter to go round and share tradermoni with immediate alacrity. Afonja and slavery get bond, be like 5&6. tongue
Re: El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Texman21:
you dey look for troube abi

They are the most qualified as stated by them and supported by Afonja so no Afonja should cry now 2023 is coming cos as far as we are concerned Afonjas are not qualified to be President grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.