Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! (384 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
You shall live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Eat the word. Amen.

Micah 7:8
Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me.
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Revelation 3:15-17

15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Matthew 7:5.“Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.”
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Acts 1:8 And when you receive the Holy Spirit, you shall receive power
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2019
2 Corinthians 12:8-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity". MATTHEW 7:22-23
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Re: You Shall Not Live By Bread Alone ! by bingbagbo(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2019
Luke 11:24-26 English Standard Version (ESV)

Return of an Unclean Spirit
24 “When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and finding none it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ 25 And when it comes, it finds the house swept and put in order. 26 Then it goes and brings seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there. And the last state of that person is worse than the first.”

(1) (Reply)

Please Join Me In Laughter / What Do You Need Urgently ? / What Is The Difference Between Slay Queens And Real Queens, Nigeria Preacher Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.