Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! (1349 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by flowman47(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
What should i do? she won't forgive me

my girlfriend took naked pictures of herself with my fone but i didn't know
not until my course mate saw them on my fone and he made a pic slideshow

<a href="http://his-girlfriend.tk/"> http://his-girlfriend.tk </a>

and now it's all over school. She's thinking i did it myself, pls help me
this is the girl i intend to marry after my final exams 2months from now
and she doesn't even want to talk to me. What should i do?

Thanks
flowman
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
she is absolutely right, your story is BOGUS!!!!

A) she took na-ked photos on your phone and you didnt know they were on your phone or didnt find them?!
yeah right!

B) your "friend" found them and he had time to download them, make a slideshow and upload it on the internet WHILE YOU SAW NOTHING?!
yeah right!

C) you want to marry some gals that had her na-ked photos plastered all over school (in Nigeria)?!
yeah right!
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by Rocktation(f): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
Go lick some soup, man. With your balls.
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by 1103(f): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2010
u and your gf are goats

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by tunnytox(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
bunch of low lives shocked shocked
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by double08(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
lmao
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by adamse(f): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
sad
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by flowman47(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2010
Hmmm, nairaland no dey change, when someone ask for help na so so haters go appear.

boys and girls, like i said i didnt know those pics were in my phone,
does everyone go through pics in their phones all the time?

haba
na wa o
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by InkedNerd(f): 1:25am On Sep 01, 2010
This story sounds made up. If this is really an issue for you, why did you upload the pics here on Nairaland for us to see? If this is true, then you have no shame.
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by IyaBasira: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
You truly are an evil person.
Let me guess. So she dumped you and now you posted the pics seeking revenge, eh? Clap for yourself.
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
so someone actually clicked on his phoney link?! lol, i guess the poster is trying to direct people to a site simply to get some traffic to this site and make money through it.
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by saintneo(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2010
[size=58pt]this is an attack on whoever clicks on that link.

VIRUS!!!
[/size]
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by InkedNerd(f): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2010
Thanks for telling us.
Re: I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! by Rocktation(f): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2010
Figures. The arse wipe.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Only! Other Sexes Stay Out! / Ford D Elegant For Sale - N950,000 / A ‘true Love’ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.