Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal (46739 Views)

Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video / 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
I have immense respect for Rkely.am Ialso brainwashed?

1 Like

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Hollamie007: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pipe the Piper is gone.......RIP man undecided
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
They always trying to bring down an accomplished brother.
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by omoteacher(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

R Kelly one of my best artists of all time. From one case to another. World greatest' one of my best songs from you.

2 Likes

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Hollamie007: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:
E be like say R Kelly Don use sex scatter these girls brain.
I mean what parent will threaten to put up the nude pics of their kids on the internet?

It's all about the Cheddas

Mind you the world is Crazy like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Airtimex(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:
I mean what parent will threaten to put up the nude pics of their kids on the internet?

White parents can do that...not defending anybody though..
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Airtimex:

White parents can do that...not defending anybody though..

That might be true, but if you read in between the lines, the parents refuted repeatedly. I believe more investigation will be carried out.
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by bond77(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
what is really happening to all this Male yeyebrity?? presently HBO is also currently investigating sex crimes on Michael Jackson . and it is becoming glaring that Mike was a paedophile nd a fxucking gay ..so sad. undecided
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by incogni2o: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
MajorJeffery:
How this guy is going down fast marvels me.
What are you saying.

Wetin we never see for this life.

Parent dey child do juju sef

1 Like

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by incogni2o: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:

What are you saying.

Wetin we never see for this life.

Parent dey child do juju sef
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Ten06(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:
Speechless. ..
And another man has sued Kelly for having an affair with his wife and ruining his marriage.
Gargantuan gbege for the guy all over..
Illuminati is just after the guy, he hasn't done worse than what other musicians has been doing
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by skales67(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
ritmek:
hmmm......this one's hv reli been brain washed

Meaning what? All those useless bitches who said R Kelly abused them sexually are all liars!
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Ten06(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Penexpress:

Same thing they did to Michael, now they face Kelly.
It is illuminati that is just after him, R Kelly has not done more than what other musicians have been doing. They has finished with mj it is now his turn
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by skales67(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:

The girls are saying the truth!
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by iamoyindamola(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Penexpress:

Same thing they did to Michael, now they face Kelly.
did you see the sextape
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Khaleell001(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
ritmek:

be careful...
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by TruthHurts100: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
You better be careful what you say to me.....
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Ijebulogic(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
How did Hugh Hefner of the Playboy empire escape this persecution? Hmm Michael Jackson, OJ, Bill Cosby, Chris Brown, R Kelly ...what do they have in common? Hmmmmm
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Yankee101: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
I never reach R Kelly popularity but i know how many chicks want to Bleep me

It's difficult when you've got money and fame.

Everyone wants a piece of it

Sometimes even your own family members will sell you for the right price

I've watched an R Kelly concert and women throw their pants at him on stage

Women scream and wet their pants.

1 Like

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Quorax: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
01mcfadden:
Deep

As one of R Kelly's fan, it has really been hard for me.
I keep listening to his 17minutes "I admit" track and it's really been hard for me not to allow the content of the song cloud my reasoning towards the numerous atrocities Kelly committed.

Damn!
And dude is a good lyricist!
I feel same bro. I am a huge fan of his but never knew he had this dirty life outside the studio. I told my elder bro about what was happening, being ex musician himself and he made me understand that Kelly is no saint.

Apparently, this things have been piling up over the years. It is sad how blacks find it hard to maintain their fame, they always end up ruining their own lives with their hand.

R.Kelly wrote lots of songs for top artistes, including legendary Michael Jackson and a host of others.

I feel you pain bro.. i share same pain with you on this one being a fan of his... It is hard, just hard. cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is confusing. Nawa o
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Very stupid females.

They need to be shipped back to Africa. Let me see how they can go to amusement park together with one iidiot.
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Ugosample(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ijebulogic:
How did Hugh Hefner of the Playboy empire escape this persecution? Hmm Michael Jackson, OJ, Bill Cosby, Chris Brown, R Kelly ...what do they have in common? Hmmmmm

they are black men

the world is not fair
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by apelike1: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chi59:
you know nothing woman undecided

Who are the parents who put peppers on there female
child's nyashh!

Who are the parents who put his diick on there child's nyash undecided

If this can happen why not this?
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by bejeria101(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
01mcfadden:
Deep

As one of R Kelly's fan, it has really been hard for me.
I keep listening to his 17minutes "I admit" track and it's really been hard for me not to allow the content of the song cloud my reasoning towards the numerous atrocities Kelly committed.

Damn!
And dude is a good lyricist!

And a good knackist!
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by FisifunKododada: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2019
R Kelly was crying during the interview...

"...I believe I can cry...I believe I can shed my tears...I am so sad everybody hurts me...take me joy and let me down..."

"...I believe..."

somebody should complete this song.
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by Billionaire09: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2019
ritmek:

How?

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Ijebulogic:

during the late 70's and early 80's Hugh Hefner suffered the same thing (if not worse). Once you have talent, money and fame, this kind of scandal is bound to happen.

PS: I don't believe the escaping Neverland nonsense airing on HBO. I don't believe that Michael Jackson is a paedophile
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by theoldpretender(m): 1:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Ijebulogic:

Hefner always had relationships with girls who were of age, plus all the ladies in the playboy mansion consented.

That doesn't mean he did not have court cases... In fact he was facing several cases when he died. To say nothing of being villified by American Christians and feminists

Cosby drugged womens drinks and then had intercourse with them.

Chris Brown badly beat up his then girlfriend. She may have provoked him, but assault is assault.

OJ was acquited by the way, his jailing was due to other matters.

Michael Jackson slept with children in his bed. Would you let a grown man sleep with your own kid?

White celebs who have gotten into trouble include Gary glitter, Harvey Weinstein, and many others.

1 Like

Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by jaxxy(m): 1:45am On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
Speechless. ..
And another man has sued Kelly for having an affair with his wife and ruining his marriage.
Gargantuan gbege for the guy all over..

Go and tell that to Jeff bezos who also had an affair with a married lady. The man shud also sue his wife an adult who wasn’t raped or forced and went ahead to have an affair with R.kelly. All he can do is divorce his wife and move on.

I don’t agree with r.kellys life style bt it’s his life and business aslong as he doesn’t commit a crime while at it. He didn’t detain anyone without their wishes. The parents of the gals are also scammers and criminals and I believe the gas cos that’s what they do to celebrities in America once ur too close to Ordinary folks. Most can’t be trusted.
Re: Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal by daddytime(m): 3:05am On Mar 08, 2019
jaxxy:

Go and tell that to Jeff bezos who also had an affair with a married lady. The man shud also sue his wife an adult who wasn’t raped or forced and went ahead to have an affair with R.kelly. All he can do is divorce his wife and move on.

I don’t agree with r.kellys life style bt it’s his life and business aslong as he doesn’t commit a crime while at it. He didn’t detain anyone without their wishes. The parents of the gals are also scammers and criminals and I believe the gas cos that’s what they do to celebrities in America once ur too close to Ordinary folks. Most can’t be trusted.

Laws differ state by state in the U.S I hope you understand that before talking from an ignorant point.

In the state of Alabama where this incident happened one can sue for adultery or anyone who his spouse cheats with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram / Bovi Replies Fan Who Accused Him Of Stealing From Alibaba {PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.