Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos (51444 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Cause Massive Accident, Killing At Least 15 In Anambra / Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Myself2(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
If its true
At this point I have to say
Someone at the helm of affairs of this country is a terrorist

Wait before you quote

Lets Define terrorism
"An unlawful use of violence and intimidation especially against civilians,in the pursuit of political aims"

Am I justified?

Yessir you iz JOStified
Someone at the helm of affairs in Aso rock is an unrepentant terrorist
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by lagdmark(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
Na there dem go sabi patrol.

Go to Sambisa now, e dey empty.
Boko Haram be the Oga of Nigerian Army
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by mukhcech(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
If its true
At this point I have to say
Someone at the helm of affairs of this country is a terrorist

Wait before you quote

Lets Define terrorism
"An unlawful use of violence and intimidation especially against civilians,in the pursuit of political aims"

Am I justified?

Olodo
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by otokx(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2019
olokpa11:

I got to PH at about 10qm and as at then, they were putting up tents at choba. Just opposite GAM. Also I Neva said the soldiers mounted check points on the road. Choba was on lock down. But the soldiers patrolling the road as about 6pm when I left choba to about mbiama junction was much. A particular convey
of 5 trucks was always stopping at police check points to ask for directions. Also at the last check point at Mbiama was where I saw the buses filled with soldiers. Mind you at that time it was about 7pm. I can't come here and lie. Anyone who travelled within 5-8pm would confirm exactly what am telling you

There was serious traffic jam in the Choba axis most of yesterday.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Ojiofor: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

What will cause change in Rivers state? With all the blood of Innocents wasted in 2015? E.g Chief Adube and his family who were wiped out in one night in Obrikom just because he was Amaechi's man?

If Buhari likes, he should preach change till he becomes a Sudanese, Wile and Amaechi will not stop until one of them drops dead. Rivers State has just entered the next level in the madness

Very unfortunate.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Chyxki: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2019
jared007:
lol wont Apc allow Wike rig in peace?

The truth is, since APC is not contesting in Rivers State Wike doesn't need to rig to win, except the powers that be intend rigging the election in favour of a different party.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Ryan14(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
It was the exact same scenario, situation, process and circumstances in 2015 when Wike was saint Michael and Patience Jonathan was Jesus of Otuoke. Even Amaechi, as governor, was almost shot by a soldier on live TV with Channels cameraman and journalists manhandled by Wike's men cool

Rivers elections are always always and always like this. Anybody that disagrees is a liar worse than Lai Mohammed and Satan combined.

We no dey vote for Rivers state. The strongest man always wins cool

However, Wike has won this one. He proved himself smarter than Amaechi by being 2 steps ahead of all engagements cool

Even youths President elections in Rivers state are always very tough.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by clintino700(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2019
jared007:
lol wont Apc allow Wike rig in peace?
I wonder why people say wike will rig Elections, how?
Rig Against who?? He does not have competition.
We staying in rivers knows, APC are angry and using military to rig the Elections. Why send more then 15,000 soldiers for just Elections.
How many is in Borno state
Wike has nothing to rig.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by clintino700(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Chyxki:

The truth is, since APC is not contesting in Rivers State Wike doesn't need to rig to win, except the powers that be intend rigging the election in favour of a different party.
Exactly God bless you.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2019
this is war, expect jets to start flying very low altitude by 7pm.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Ryan14:

Even youths President elections in Rivers state are always very tough.

You're on ground my man. Even community youth elections in Rivers State are always like this. It's just the reality. If you grew up in PH and you're not prone to violence, you must be one of the angels that incarnated on Earth.

I don't know what will bring sanity back to Rivers State as long as we have 2 or more parties in contention. When everybody that mattered was in PDP, we could hide it. But now that there are equally matched forces in opposition to each other, the craze will continue for a long time unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by otokx(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're on ground my man. Even community youth elections in Rivers State are always like this. It's just the reality. If you grew up in PH and you're not prone to violence, you must be one of the angels that incarnated on Earth.

I don't know what will bring sanity back to Rivers State as long as we have 2 or more parties in contention. When everybody that mattered was in PDP, we could hide it. But now that there are equally matched forces in opposition to each other, the craze will continue for a long time unfortunately.

Even some burial ceremonies can descend to small violence with rugged jeans like the one at Rumuekini yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by truthstands20: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Josegun:
U guys should stop this crazy lies. Those set of Soldiers are always on patrol within Port-Harcourt city before now. Occasionally, u see them on highway too. Eg east west rd ( ph - Bayelsa). Regularly, you see that of Airforce along Airforce - Airport rd too, I think, two van or so. Which mask kwa! Abi, another Port-Harcourt dey? Make una fear God oo.
What are you saying and what part of Port Harcourt are you staying? The entire street is filled with soldiers and armoured vehicle. Are we in war? You can't say you are better yet does worse. APC is a total disgrace. Wike is a goal.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2019
otokx:

Even some burial ceremonies can descend to small violence with rugged jeans like the one at Rumuekini yesterday.

That's awa PH. Every thing na fight. Even ordinary GCE wey I write for community primary school Rumuekini, na police scatter us las las when machines dem collide
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by chiedu7: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2019
AnanseK:

When you can’t conduct yourselves in a civilized manner, you need the soldiers to help you.

Let them go and help in North
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Printerscanner: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
It was the exact same scenario, situation, process and circumstances in 2015 when Wike was saint Michael and Patience Jonathan was Jesus of Otuoke. Even Amaechi, as governor, was almost shot by a soldier on live TV with Channels cameraman and journalists manhandled by Wike's men cool

Rivers elections are always always and always like this. Anybody that disagrees is a liar worse than Lai Mohammed and Satan combined.

However, Wike has won this one. He proved himself smarter than Amaechi by being 2 steps ahead of all engagements cool

What goes around, comes around. Below is what the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke did some years back.

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Printerscanner:

What goes around, comes around. Below is what the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke did some years back.

Exactly. The annoying thing now is that those who were hailing Wike as a strong man then are now complaining about democracy or whatever when in actual fact, what they're really angry about is that they lost the federal might they so imperiously deployed 4 years ago in the same Rivers State
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Taway(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2019
greatdreamer:
115 killed in Zamfara in one week, Buhari has not send any soldiers but he preferred to sent soldiers to Cross River, Akwa Ibom, River state, Delta including Tinubu state.

For Buhari, Oyel and free grazing of cattle over Nigeria's terrain, are more important than human lives. You don't have to wait for a prophet to tell you this facts.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by olokpa11(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2019
otokx:

There was serious traffic jam in the Choba axis most of yesterday.
Twas caused by the Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

The same biafra that has turned you into a clodpoll and a plaything of the albino hunchback who cares more about jack, his dog, than you?

You're even less than an occupant of a zoo

Look at yourself in the mirror, you will see yourself as a baboon and monkey.

If not Biafra's democratic nature you Yoruba gutter creatures fulani jihadist would have been cleared you out from the surface of the earth completely.

You are an infidel and coward.

Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by nextnear(m): 3:03am On Mar 09, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

election is war in Nigeria. the civilians are voting in fear of stray bullets.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by otokx(m): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2019
nextnear:
election is war in Nigeria. the civilians are voting in fear of stray bullets.

Not true
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by olokpa11(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Josegun:
Bros that same road I drove to Bayelsa to and came back. Just one military check point in Choba. Na him be lockdown. This people self.

I hope we can see the CCTV footage of soldiers attacking using buses. Exactly what in said I saw some days back. Soldiers in 5 18 sitter buses. So I don't just talk became of the likes. I say the truth.
Re: Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos by olokpa11(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2019
tyup:

See you and olokpa11 should go find smwia sidown jare.....you saw just military checking point whilst olokpa11 saw soilders everywhere.

so who do we now believe now

I hope we can see the CCTV footage of soldiers attacking using buses. Exactly what in said I saw some days back. Soldiers in 5 18 sitter buses. So I don't just talk became of the likes. I say the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.