Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board (21571 Views)

Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? / Delta State Post Primary Education Recruitment. / Anambra State Government Of Nigeria Post Primary School Service Commission(ppssc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by fratermathy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kindly see attached image for info:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8940237_img20190307183911532_jpegd7b624b12607fb07c9a7bf1f46bfc1ef

Teachers are wanted for the rural/riverine areas in Delta State. Application is FREE and ONLINE. It ends in two weeks.
Areas of need:

Basic Science
Agriculture
English and Literature-in-English
Basic Technology
Mathematics
Further Mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Computer Science

Those with a Bachelor of Education degree in the above areas or allied areas should apply.

See more or apply on the Delta State Ministry of Basic Education website:

http://deltastatemobse.net/

Application portal: http://jobs.deltastatemobse.net/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by fratermathy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
APPLICATION GUIDELINE
1. Click on the 'START APPLICATION' button on the bottom of this page.

2. You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.

3. When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.

4. You are enjoined to truthfully state any Medical Condition(s) you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.

5. Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.

6. When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the 'SAVE and CONTINUE' button.

7. On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an EMAIL - containing your UserID and PASSWORD, would be sent to you. Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: support@deltastatemobse.net – stating your telephone number in the mail.

8. On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualification. Please note the following:

a. For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which
you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.

b. For the Tertiary Education Qualification(s), you are expected to state all Tertiary education qualifications you possess.Simply stipulate the details and
Click on the 'ADD TERTIARY EDUCATION' button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the NEXT
button to submit and proceed.

9. After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you are a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), state your NYSC status and select the SUBJECT AREA you are applying to teach. Please ensure that the subject you are applying for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on 'COMPLETE APPLICATION'.

10. When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before comfirmation.

11. Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.

12. After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 24 hours to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.

13. Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by femtex007(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
They've already giving d jobs to ther family and friends

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by MVLOX(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
lol I just dey laff
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
campaign strategy by king of ineptitude,okowa...very useless governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
MVLOX:
lol I just dey laff
okowa mumu sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by domainsales18: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is purely teaching jobs.

The rewards of teachers are in heaven and not in our earth as far as Nigeria is concerned.

They have earmarked the slots for their relatives and friends.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by fratermathy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
femtex007:
They've already giving d jobs to ther family and friends

Teaching jobs? I highly doubt that.

All interested persons should apply.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
domainsales18:
This is purely teaching jobs.

The rewards of teachers are in heaven and not in our earth as far as Nigeria is concerned.

They have earmarked the slots for their relatives and friends.
The reward of teachers are on earth not just heaven as propounded by many.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by mildflame: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
U
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Francisayo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Does it mean I that studied pure chemistry can't apply....it seems its strictly for those in Education alone
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
fratermathy:

I dont think you realise people earn up to N150K as teachers.

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by CodeTemplar: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Okowa the political Okocha.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by erico2k2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

The reward of teachers are on earth not just heaven as propounded by many.
They dont know, people who think like that have no one teaching in their family hence that reasoning.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by CodeTemplar: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
erico2k2:

I dont think you realise people earn up to N150K as teachers.
After many years I quess.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
martineverest:
campaign strategy by king of ineptitude,okowa...very useless governor
useless in what aspect..sm people go see who kn road because of them selfish interest them go turn their back on am #delta state and regionalism
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Dollabiz: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
good
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Jimmyo3(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Francisayo:
Does it mean I that studied pure chemistry can't apply....it seems its strictly for those in Education alone
Please someone should clarify
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by femtex007(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
fratermathy:

if u say so.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
erico2k2:

They dont know, people who think like that have no one teaching in their family hence that reasoning.
Would you blame when many persons recite that as an anthem
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Would you blame when many persons recite that as an anthem
ahaha my Mum is a head teacher so I know the score,I have friends who are teachers too, they are not poor! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by endtime1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
is it only for delta state indigenes
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Vainglory: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Teachers who retired since 2014 have not been paid their gratuities and are not even receiving pension in Delta State. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
erico2k2:

ahaha my Mum is a head teacher so I know the score,I have friends who are teachers too, they are not poor! grin grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by joilin(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
I have Bsc Ed can I still apply
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by sacx: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Francisayo:
Jimmyo3:
Please someone should clarify
joilin:
I have Bsc Ed can I still apply

Apply
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
delta state doesn't pay teachers well i
despite been an oil producing state. I couldr remember during NYSC at Igbuku, ndokwa east when teachers would come to school by 12 and Corp members are the backbone of the schools running multiple subjects and no incentives. it's by fire and force before they could pay us 5k stipend the for the service year. but it's nice teaching then.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by erico2k2(m): 12:24am On Mar 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:
After many years I quess.
yes, but is that not same as any Govt Job?
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by erico2k2(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
delta state doesn't pay teachers well i
despite been an oil producing state. I couldr remember during NYSC at Igbuku, ndokwa east when teachers would come to school by 12 and Corp members are the backbone of the schools running multiple subjects and no incentives. it's by fire and force before they could pay us 5k stipend the for the service year. but it's nice teaching then.
what year was this? and you talk about Delta state does not pay teachers well is laden with misinformation, Teachers scale of pay is Uniform.
Re: Vacancies At Delta State Post Primary Education Board by Jeniluv(f): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Patiently waiting for Anambra's cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Titanium HR / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe / What's The Best Approach To Fire This Type Of Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.