Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) (70954 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Bird With Cipher Ring Falls From Sky In Ondo, Causing Confusion (Photo) / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Traitor! Enemy within
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by Sagay212: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
YorubaMyKids:

Stop writing long nonsense nobody cards to read or pay attention to well known cowards. Ask sheyilaw no be me talk am oo .

E pain am enter him akpu head....

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bastard..what is my concern with Igbo interest. Abeg enjoy Owerri biko and stop complaining cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are a traitor Chino, I thought you were in the interest of Igbos now I know you are not. Joining hands with Yorubas to insult Igbos has made it clear to me who you are. OSU. Traitor!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sagay212:

E pain am enter him akpu head....

Lol this combined attack is what you cowards are known for na , what else. When I call you cowards you now see why

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Bastard..what is my concern with Igbo interest. Abeg enjoy Owerri biko and stop complaining cheesy

[s][/s]
Vagabond you are a traitor. OSU!! Traitor
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:

[s][/s]

Traitor senseless one. Owerri will continue to be your god. Traitor! Jealous fool! Traitor.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Owerri nchi ise.. dilapidated filthy land of poor people cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

Traitor senseless one. Owerri will continue to be your god. Traitor! Jealous fool! Traitor.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Owerri nchi ise.. dilapidated filthy land of poor people cheesy

[s][/s]

Hey shut up traitor!!
Enemy within.

Your days are numbered
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
owerri--dilapidated filthy land of the poor

YorubaMyKids:

Vagabond you are a traitor. OSU!! Traitor

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Owerri is a cursed place, your days are numbered in this filthy owerri.

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

Hey shut up traitor!!
Enemy within.
Your days are numbered
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Owerri is a cursed place, your days are numbered in this filthy owerri.

[s][/s]

Go to hell traitor!!
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
cheesy cheesy
Your days are numbered traitor
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bastard go to hell and burn. Owerri in pictures cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

Go to hell traitor!!
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by ipodstinks: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
YorubaMyKids:

Hehehe look at this one trying hard to hand their life certificate to others. You people that pick faeces with bare hands, your women that wear pant one week stretch without it even crossing their mind to wash it.

Have you asked yourself why no other tribe ever want anything to do with your women? They carry dirt and stench up and down and one can only be scared that lice and maggots would have a dwelling place in their body.
Body odour is igbo women thing.

1 Like

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Your days are numbered bastard. Owerri in pictures cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

Your days are numbered traitor
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Bastard go to hell and burn. Owerri in pictures cheesy

[s][/s]

I don't exchange words with traitors pls swerve Traitor
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Body odour is igbo IMO women thing.

Fixed cheesy
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Body odour is igbo women thing.
Not at all ask Bobrisky and crew they will tell you. cheesy
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
But you are still exchanging..owerri in pictures abeg. cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Your days are numbered bastard. Owerri in pictures cheesy

[s][/s]

Traitor go to hell. I don't reply urchins pls
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
But you are still exchanging..owerri in pictures abeg. cheesy

[s][/s]

I don't exchange words with traitors!!
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by internetpo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Arda1000:
Please God if a person can come in this world twice, in my next coming dont even think about making me yoruba man, if you are a yoruba shame on you, look at the comments and see how stupid you guys and your negative comments are
Nwanna! Stop this nonsense. Try and travel and experience other places and ppl. Is Yoruba your problem? We also have bad ppl as Igbo's. There are good n bad ppl all over the tribes in the world. 'Badness', jealousy, envy or anger isn't domiciled in one tribe.
Abu n nwa afo Igbo si Anambra b4 u also call me afonja.

As per topic. I wish to experience hail rain one day b4 I die.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Animals..watch Owerri and stop yapping rubbish cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Animals..watch Owerri and stop yapping rubbish cheesy

[s][/s]

Enemy within

Traitor your days are numbered.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bastard stop yapping rubbish..owerri in pictures cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

Traitor go to hell. I don't reply urchins pls
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
Bastard stop yapping rubbish..owerri in pictures cheesy

[s][/s]

To to hell ugly thing. You are a traitor boy. I don't like your kind.
Traitor!
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Traitor your days are numbered in owerri. cheesy

s]
YorubaMyKids:

Enemy within
Traitor your days are numbered.
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
To hell with you bastard..owerri in pictures cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

To to hell ugly thing. You are a traitor boy. I don't like your kind.
Traitor!
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
To hell with you bastard..owerri in pictures cheesy

[s][/s]

Traitors don't deserve anything good, not even a mention. You are a fvcking traitor.
That's who you are.
Confirmed Traitor.
Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by MxreR: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
How does it change the fact that owerri is a total mess? cheesy

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

Traitors don't deserve anything good, not even a mention. You are a fvcking traitor.
That's who you are.
Confirmed Traitor.
[/s]

Re: Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:
[s]How does it change the fact that owerri is a total mess? cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]
Traitor go to hell and leave descent people to discuss issues. Worthless thing.
Traitor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Free Internet Browsing Using Your-freedom Client / 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.