Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (75527 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Rejoice006(f): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
I don't understand you people in nairaland o..So it's okay for you guys to enjoy using vaseline or soap to satisfy your sexual needs buh it's wrong when a lady uses vibrator to satisfy her urge.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cos niger guys sucks
You fine wella, of a truth you be husband snatcher. Nigeria's guys suck? Really! Other countries' guy lick abi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by lexy2014: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cos niger guys sucks

Really? Have u tried all of us?
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by dingbang(m): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2019
She is the real MVP, she has voiced out what thousands of ladies do in hiding.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cos niger guys sucks

If you had to go all the way to Niger Rep for some Richard... cheesy
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by valdes00(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
90% of women can not reach OGA SIM through PENetration. no wonder they GLO with vibrators.
Awww.... If Glo get sense, them suppose sign you ... Your creativity is top notch..... i bow
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Davash222:
Dicck still remain undefeated. The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference.
You sabi grin
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by ShawnT(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2019
YorubaMyKids:
From Bobrisky body odour to vibrator, Afonjas who curse una like this?
Tufia!!
na your papa
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Preshy561:
Yeap
undecided
Only God knows what's in d secret...
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by LADIbaba(m): 1:24am On Mar 08, 2019
We would review this in 10years time...
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by falcon01: 1:44am On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
90% of women can not reach OGA SIM through PENetration. no wonder they GLO with vibrators.
lol nice pun
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by imitateMe(m): 1:58am On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
That's because of the fishy brain.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by DerideGull(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousbabe:
How A Single Mother got her groove back after learning to masturbate with a vibrator

Nigerian women are beginning to be bold in discussing sex and sexual satisfaction unlike in the past.

A Nigerian single mother has revealed what she faced after giving birth to her child and why she dumped Nigerian men for masturbation with vibrator.

The lady said the stretch marks on her tummy and her fallen boobs made her lack self confidence with guys. That she got scared anytime she was to have sex with a guy, she would always switch off the light.

She decided not to continue with that. When a friend introduced her to vibrator. She decided to buy one for herself and after trying it out (her expression in the video says it all, with the reactions of the other ladies) she decided not to go for men again to satisfy herself. She made up her mind to be on her own. If a man can't take her to the 'heavens', no show for the man.

Watch the video here. What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/nigerian-single-mother-and-her.html

This is one of reasons Africans are termed mentally inferior. Simply be proud of whom and what you represent, self esteem. I wrote one that most African women are timid especially those that had adjudged themselves as ugly. In USA, no woman is ugly. In fact, the assumed ugly ones usually stops the party. With stretch marks on their tummies, flat breasts and caesarian section scars, The ladies in USA do not give a ratass what the opposite sex will say.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by FisifunKododada: 2:05am On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

You better come and try my Ogbomosho schlong...so you can free yourself from sexual dissatisfaction
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by DerideGull(m): 2:09am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Cynthia. All this Ibo girls disgracing Nigeria everywhere. No body want your yam leg and smelling pussssy .

I guess you are an ill-informed adolescence. Only a dunce refers Igbo as Ibo. Besides, Igbo girls are not as ugly as the women in the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by blackslayer: 3:07am On Mar 08, 2019
SO WHAT? WHEN DID MASTURBATION BECOME SUCH A BIG DEAL? SOME OF US STARTED MASTURBATING AT THE AGE OF 6 AND YOU DON'T SEE US SHOUTING ABOUT IT!!! MTCHEEWWWW....ALL THESE NIGGER WOMEN SEF!!!
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by shineeye1: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousbabe:
How A Single Mother got her groove back after learning to masturbate with a vibrator

Nigerian women are beginning to be bold in discussing sex and sexual satisfaction unlike in the past.

A Nigerian single mother has revealed what she faced after giving birth to her child and why she dumped Nigerian men for masturbation with vibrator.

The lady said the stretch marks on her tummy and her fallen boobs made her lack self confidence with guys. That she got scared anytime she was to have sex with a guy, she would always switch off the light.

She decided not to continue with that. When a friend introduced her to vibrator. She decided to buy one for herself and after trying it out (her expression in the video says it all, with the reactions of the other ladies) she decided not to go for men again to satisfy herself. She made up her mind to be on her own. If a man can't take her to the 'heavens', no show for the man.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/nigerian-single-mother-and-her.html

Your unconfessed , unrepented and Unforsaken sins will only make you descend to lower sins until you are trapped in the webs of abominations. These brood of vipers have become proud of their shame! Yet they lay claims to a Christianity to soothe their dead conscience. Whenever men forsake the LORD and His holy prophet, they originate strange gods and Instal their man made prophets and Yet name them by God's holy name! These are the idolatrous descendants of the abominable jews..
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by shineeye1: 3:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Rejoice006:
I don't understand you people in nairaland o..So it's okay for you guys to enjoy using vaseline or soap to satisfy your sexual needs buh it's wrong when a lady uses vibrator to satisfy her urge.

When your sense of propriety is adjudged by worldly trends, you are among the lost who have lost their way! Your club of vibrators and other crews of Vaseline are all abominations before the LORD. Disbelieve that at your own peril.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by ghettochild4u(m): 4:10am On Mar 08, 2019
I hope she's also having conversation with d vibrator.
And d vibrator says I love u .... Give it to me or Bleep me hard

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by femi4: 5:25am On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
Most of them no get G spot

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Rejoice006:
its unlady like

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Nothing beats gala. Vibrator that you'll get used to. Natural body heat, the moaning, the back caressing, the kisses, the gist after each banging session and u wanna compare Vibrator to all these?
I can never choose sex doll over a woman. Puss!y is the best all other gadgets can go and rest
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by nduchucks: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2019
DerideGull:

This is one of reasons Africans are termed mentally inferior. Simply be proud of whom and what you represent, self esteem. I wrote one that most African women are timid especially those that had adjudged themselves as ugly. In USA, no woman is ugly. In fact, the assumed ugly ones usually stops the party. With stretch marks on their tummies, flat breasts and caesarian section scars, The ladies in USA do not give a ratass what the opposite sex will say.

Mr. Gull, kedu? smiley
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by ensamy(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2019
So na this toy ehhh

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by uprightman(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
sad and we need to hear this nonsense because?

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy.
If you don't have a blog that is getting 10,000 pageviews per month don't buy AdSense.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by LZAA: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Famousbabe:

Female vaseline crew
Is well oo

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Modarun(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2019
I knw her, she is a mother of 3kids, and sells sex tpys on socia media. What a liar, she is my friend on facebook. If nor cos she is ugly i for even bkeep am last year, lol... This one wey dey collect pre*k on a daily.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by dederocs(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2019
If you are this old and not rich, no correct guy go dey with you...dem no fine self.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Estellie: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2019
"Yass, vibrators are UNDEFEATED" Haunty, your life don finishgrin.....

Imagine sex where one is unable to grab a partner or hold him close. what happens when it rains and you're cold, you grab a vibrator??
Vibrator kee you theregrin..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.