Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (75507 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by zexy2030(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:
I hope she's also having conversation with d vibrator.
And d vibrator says I love u .... Give it to me or Bleep me hard
quietly visiting yabaleft...lol.. manmade dick and God made dick...where d thing won enter, who design am..eem design am for silicone or plastics ni? vibrator can never be sweeter than a dick...only say some men dey fu*ck up in d oza room.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by BankyGee(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Davash222:
Dicck still remain undefeated. The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference.
100% undefeated brother!
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Na wa, see how guys are angry. grin
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by zagadon: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2019
if you like u carry mota and pistle or you use bottle or anything,ogbeni prick na prick.
like for prick share for vibrator.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2019
How did this make front page anyway?
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Kingjames(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2019
"... that was why the Anus regretted bitterly that if he had known, he would have begged God to rather be a neighbor to the Armpit than his current neighbor because, her visitors does not allow him enjoy his siesta or, have a good night sleep"
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Rejoice006(f): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2019
shineeye1:

When your sense of propriety is adjudged by worldly trends, you are among the lost who have lost their way! Your club of vibrators and other crews of Vaseline are all abominations before the LORD. Disbelieve that at your own peril.
Argue with your phone
You'll tell me whether you are the one living my life for me...
Do whatever makes you happy as long as it's not something incriminating. ..

Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by blackboy2star(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
The difference is clear cos you can ride(dick) it to the South, North, West and even the rising sun side East with visa... Keep riding jor lol

Davash222:
Dicck still remain undefeated. The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by RotimiBliss: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
90% of women can not reach OGA SIM through PENetration. no wonder they GLO with vibrators.

lol....hope u are not one of them?
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
blackboy2star:
The difference is clear cos you can ride(dick) it to the South, North, West and even the rising sun side East with visa... Keep riding jor lol

Lol. Give your life to Christ. Hahaha
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by delectablegyal(f): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
RotimiBliss:

lol....hope u are not one of them?

I'm not. can you give oga sim? I use my MTN thoughcheesy.
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by RotimiBliss: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

I'm not. can you give oga sim? I use my MTN thoughcheesy.

sure na, my network never fail, I can give Oga Sim even with extra Yakata bonus :-D
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by Konquest: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Famousbabe:
How A Single Mother got her groove back after learning to masturbate with a vibrator

Nigerian women are beginning to be bold in discussing sex and sexual satisfaction unlike in the past.

A Nigerian single mother has revealed what she faced after giving birth to her child and why she dumped Nigerian men for masturbation with vibrator.

The lady said the stretch marks on her tummy and her fallen boobs made her lack self confidence with guys. That she got scared anytime she was to have sex with a guy, she would always switch off the light.

She decided not to continue with that. When a friend introduced her to vibrator. She decided to buy one for herself and after trying it out (her expression in the video says it all, with the reactions of the other ladies) she decided not to go for men again to satisfy herself. She made up her mind to be on her own. If a man can't take her to the 'heavens', no show for the man.

Watch the video here. What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/nigerian-single-mother-and-her.html

^^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^
Women don't wanna be left behind the scenes these days.
They take part in bank robberies, online scamming... and other
vices just to show off that they also are fully in charge... and
then this! grin

Female species... I hail o!
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by bull67: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2020
raw dick is the answer. i mean long black ones she will know the diffrence. it has changed my life from masturbation
Re: Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) by skinny419(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Davash222:
When they need babies dem know where to find us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.