Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza (16353 Views)

Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
GOV. EMMANUEL AT IBOM PLAZA !

Akwa Ibom Youths in their number today, Thursday 7th March, 2019 Accosted Gov. Emmanuel on his return from interactions with youths of Ika, Etim Ekpo and Ikot Ekpene Local Government Areas to have a feel of their Number One citizen and Revalidate their mandate for his Re-election in the March 9, 2019 Governorship election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
TEXT OF GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL'S LIVE BROADCAST ON THE GUBERNATORIAL AND HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS

My fellow Akwa Ibomites, on Saturday, March 9, you will again be called upon to perform your civic duty of freely electing the man who will lead this state for the next four years as well as the Honourable Members who will be representing you in the State House of Assembly, this therefore is a critical election as the outcome will impact directly on your wellbeing as well as that of your children.

Let me use this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for the peaceful manner you conducted yourselves during the last Presidential and National Assembly elections. Your conduct on that day proved to everyone that Akwa Ibom people are peace loving and that our state is peaceful, safe and secure. It also proved another enabling venture that Akwa Ibom people are greatly interested and actively engaged in the electoral process and would not buckle under any form of intimidation or threat of violence. You truly deserve our commendations for the display of such deep faith in the electoral process.

I was happy to see men and women of various ages, young adults of voting age, our youths and elders trooping out, standing in long lines and waiting patiently to be accredited and thereafter cast their votes. It shows you value your votes and wanted your votes to count.

The March 9th Governorship and House of Assembly elections are deeply critical since the winners will superintend over the affairs of this State in the next four years and you have a duty to go out and vote because your vote must and should truly matter.

I want to assure you that your safety is guaranteed and you will cast your vote under peaceful environment. I call on our youths not to engage in any act of violence as election is not a do or die affair.

We are electing the Governor and Members of the House of Assembly of Akwa Ibom State. We are not going to war, we are first and foremost brothers and sisters of the same stock and our chord of unity and peaceful coexistence will not be broken by deflecting passion of politics.
Politics as I have always maintained will come and politics will go, but the spirit and the soul of Akwa Abasi Ibom State remains everlasting ingredients of love and brotherhood.
As I said in my last broadcast, there's no political office that should cause the loss of lives of our precious people. If any therefore ask you to shed your kindred's blood for him to win an election, politely tell the person you will not engage in any such unwholesome act. We will continue to live in peace and my prayer is that as he Holy Bible commands in Isaiah 32:18, I quote, "that my people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. In peace I will lie down and sleep for you alone, Lord make me dwell in safety".

May you deeply enjoy the peace of our father and Saviour Lord Jesus Christ as you go out to cast your votes.

To the international observers and other visitors to our States, your safety and security is guaranteed for God alone is our Chief Security Officer.

God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
#OnlyGod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
No opponent can stand Udom

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by afoltundeseen(f): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is the only time they can interact, after the election youths O.Y.O

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Preshy561(f): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice one.
Man of the people
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Cletus77(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
afoltundeseen:
This is the only time they can interact, after the election youths O.Y.O
Lolz grin
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Larryallovernig: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is okay.

Who can bet with me PDP is winning in Lagos state on saturday

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Cletus77(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Someone said that Udom used Akpabio to test his political strength cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by wiseone28: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Before election there was no money but now everywhere he is sharing money

nonsense.

I hope they didn't clean that place before he visit, so that he can breathe the pee and shit that is oozing there.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Bigajeff(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
which Ibom plaza? even the eatery car park cannot accommodate this crowd. this looks like another location @ op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Nnamdi99(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
the working governor.... you second term is sure cool

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by omoteacher(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Akwa Ibom Dakada , they always air this programme on one of the radio stations there.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cletus77:
Someone said that Udom used Akpabio to test his political strength cheesy
Akpabio is a forgotten issue in Akwa Ibom state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Cletus77(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
wiseone28:
Before election there was no money but now everywhere he is sharing money

nonsense.

I hope they didn't clean that place before he visit, so that he can breathe the pee and shit that is oozing there.
What is your problem nah?
Who says Ibom plaza smells of pee and shit??

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bigajeff:
which Ibom plaza? even the eatery car park cannot accommodate this crowd. this looks like another location @ op
Na that area
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Cletus77(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He got what he deserved

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Populardemand(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Udom 2019

Akwa-ibom

Dakada

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cletus77:

He got what he deserved
Lols hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by realbitez(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Election interaction
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by mildflame: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cletus77:
What is your problem nah? Who says Ibom plaza smells of pee and shit??
then you got no NOSE
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by asawanathegreat(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Udom all the way
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by wiseone28: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cletus77:

What is your problem nah?
Who says Ibom plaza smells of pee and shit??
When last did you pass there?

politics aside.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Caseless: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na this weekend e go end.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by IchBinBrait(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Larryallovernig:
Is okay.

Who can bet with me PDP is winning in Lagos state on saturday

hmm.. I also have the feeling but don't forget Jagaban is still hale & hearty.
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Caseless:
Na this weekend e go end.
U go celebrate Udom
Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
cool

Akwa Ibom is PDP until Hitler Akpabio get sense tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by otklass(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bigajeff:
Do u even know ibom plaza in uyo. can't u see the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Vickho: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bigajeff:

oga na plaza b dat look well

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Interacts With Akwa Ibom Youths At Ibom Plaza by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes

Proud to be among those who retired him

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Begins Annual Vacation, To Resume September 15 / Journalist: How I Was Kidnapped After Leaving Aso Rock / List Of Ministries In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.