Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) (78763 Views)

NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) / EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by musazulyadain: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2019
I think they deserve it, so that crime in Nigeria will reduce
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by jodeci(m): 6:32am On Mar 08, 2019
??
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by jodeci(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2019
sekembaakesan:
When we our blodas from the land of the rising crime stop CRIME?

HONESTLY I'M FED UP WITH THOSE Igbo GUYS

Stupidity at its best,posting sane thrash multiple times is like glorying in foolishness.You dont have to force it to be heard.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:

If you really want to find out, commit a crime that carries capital punishment and turn yourself in.

Candlewax actually asked a very good question? Many can be on death row for up to 20years. Before the death sentence is carried out, the governor has to sign it and most apparently are reluctant too. At least that's what I hear.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by JOMAX: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol ... 25k fine plus second death for the deceased .. this magistrate sef? cheesy
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2019
candlewax:
how many condemned criminals are actually executed

State governors refuse to sign the documents needed for the hangmen to proceed with the execution. That is a very big problem.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2019
grandstar:

Candlewax actually asked a very good question? Many can be on death row for up to 20years. Before the death sentence is carried out, the governor has to sign it and most apparently are reluctant too. At least that's what I hear.

You sabi
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Greatfullheart:
I Trust the Americans, this One Won't Go to Jail just Like That, the Government will Employ him and use His Armed Robbery Technic help The Police Aprihend criminals Like him!
This is nonsense. Or name one example.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by ledaman: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:

If you really want to find out, commit a crime that carries capital punishment and turn yourself in.
They don't execute them any more bro. most of the governors that are supposed to sign their execution warrant don't because of their political ambition.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2019
We yoruba Muslims love crime so much. Without crime we cannot survive. The victims were lucky, their heads will not removed for sale in our jankara human parts markets. grin

As a true omoluabi, I have some fresh human heads I'm drying on our mango tree, Alfa Adisarudeen go buy tommorow, make I see ewedu chop. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by Or11: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2019
ledaman:
They don't execute them any more bro. most of the governors that are supposed to sign their execution warrant don't because of their political ambition.

Well that’s a good thing. A lot of innocent lives have been taken and a lot more are on death row.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by dabossman(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2019
You rob people of their belongings and then set their house on fire? What level of wickedness is that?

Greatfullheart:
I Trust the Americans, this One Won't Go to Jail just Like That, the Government will Employ him and use His Armed Robbery Technic help The Police Aprihend criminals Like him!

And yet American prisons are full. It's not always like you see in the movies bro.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2019
I know the guy labelled DAVID in the picture.

I don't think he's a robber. He's a killer. He stabbed one MTN staff to death because she refused his advances. Near killed her mother too.

Chills me to the bone looking at someone i know on Death Row.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Gbewiri. I wonder where their parents went wrong in raising them.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by Balo89: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2019
It's Live!!!!! http://homes.style/jumia19 enjoy massive discounts on things you order today

Jumia Big Home Makeover Starts 7th of march - 11th of march 2019 visit http://homes.style/jumia19
for more information.

Hurry!!!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by ledaman: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:

Well that’s a good thing. A lot of innocent lives have been taken and a lot more are on death row.
It is not a good thing, why am a prison officer most of the jail breaks are orchestrated by them!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by Archbishop88: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Are these Saraki's boiz? if not his boiz should face same justice.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by Or11: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2019
ledaman:
It is not a good thing, why am a prison officer most of the jail breaks are orchestrated by them!

From stories I have heard, convicts doing life or on death row are treated like animals hence they seek an alternative. In a normal country, these set of people are given comfortable cells and most times individual cells. This will give them a sense of sanity and they won’t go crazy in a crammed up cell with nothing to do.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by zoedew: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2019
candlewax:
how many condemned criminals are actually executed

It is a cause for concern that most State Governors overtime have refused, failed, neglected and or omitted to sign the execution warrants for the condemned prisoners to be hanged even after all rungs of Appeal have been exhausted.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by sekembaakesan(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2019
henriettttta:

Idiot Tribalistic fool Are their names igbo??

Fine girl. You straight die...

I feel like being your baby grin
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by sekembaakesan(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
henriettttta:

I swear you no go greegrin
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by sekembaakesan(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2019
henriettttta:

I swear you no go greegrin
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2019
How far have u gone about offa rubbery ooooo?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by showafrica(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Innoxxacs:
Cart people's property and still burn their house, which specie of animals are these?

Afon****
Re: Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) by luluosas(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
No sin without reward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) / Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.