Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway (1974 Views)

How To Study Free In Duisburg Essen University, Germany / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / Study Free In Finland: 2018/2019 University Of Tampere Masters Scholarships For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by Engineer11985(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Have you been dreaming of studying abroad but money always stands as a problem? If that’s the case, then worry no more, this article is designed to help you study in a country where universities don’t charge tuition fees. I’m talking about Norway. Yes Universities in Norway do not charge any tuition fees for their programs. You only have to budget for your living expense which is about 1000 Euro per month. In this article we shall look at a university in Norway that’s tuition free and that is Bergen University, programs offered, admission requirements and how to apply for admission.
The University of Bergen is a public university located in Bergen, Norway. The university today serves approximately 17,000 students, and is one of eight universities in Norway.
Programs offered
The Bergen University offers a broad range of masters programs study programs in the fields of Humanities, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Fine art etc. These programs are all available in English language.

Admission requirement
Before you start your application for admission, please check that you have the required academic background. Only applicants who meet the admission requirements and show the necessary documentation are qualified.
1. You must have obtained a bachelor's degree, normally of minimum 4 years' duration. Your degree must have been issued from a formally recognized university or university college. You can find the specific requirements for your home country in the country list.
2. You should have obtained a minimum grade of 2nd Class Upper Division, grade B or the equivalent to be able to compete for a place of study.
3. You must document sufficient funding to obtain a residence permit for studies. The required amount is NOK 116 369.
4. Your degree must include courses equaling at least 1.5 years of full-time studies in a subject relevant to the programme you apply for.
5. You must check if the programme you wish to apply for has additional admission requirements. Check the list of Master's programmes in English.
6. You must document your English language proficiency, see Step 2 for details.
Read more: http://studyabroadstudents.com/how-to-study-free-in-university-of-bergen-norway/

Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by Cherez: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2019
NOK 116 369 (N4.8m) for someone who wants free education?

5 Likes

Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by orbgoblin: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2019
lmao you sef see am?
Cherez:
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by clive2u(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cherez:
with such amount i'll just go to noway and work and open a university in nigeria
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by gobuchinny: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
I think you guys r getting the whole funding issue wrong..,it's says document sufficient funding more like proof of funds not actual funds or tution for schooling grin

I hope I'm wrong OP should clarify angry
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
gobuchinny:
I think you guys r getting the whole funding issue wrong..,it's says document sufficient funding more like proof of funds not actual funds or tution for schooling grin

I hope I'm wrong OP should clarify angry
Even if you are right where will one get the 4.8m to show as proof of funds?
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by gobuchinny: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Even if you are right where will one get the 4.8m to show as proof of funds?

grin
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Honestly not only Norway offers free tuition, Germany, Sweden and other countries too but that proof of funds is the stress in the process
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by KendrickAyomide: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ccanyanwu:
Honestly not only Norway offers free tuition, Germany, Sweden and other countries too but that proof of funds is the stress in the process
sweden doesn't offer free Education
Re: How To Study Free In University Of Bergen, Norway by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
sweden doesn't offer free Education

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Incorrect Name On NIMC Slip / What Secondary Schools Definition Can U Remember Without Making A Mistake / UNIUYO Pharmacy Graduate Takes Photoshoot With Her Numerous Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.