Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal (26508 Views)

Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by somehow: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Did he tell you he was black while on earth?

What made him black?

Betmaster3:
Seriously these guys should let the dead man be. Trying so hard to put him down because he's black. After so many years. Maybe they want to hype and crown a white man "King of Pop" Whites and hypocrisy. SMH
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Degalaxy1: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
wet in concerns me??

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by leksite120(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
On an insignificant posts, nairalanders do advertise their business..
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by ibawon(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Before he died, I watched a couple of documentary about him and he seemed a lil overprotective over the kids and dominating. Then I had this odd feeling of something fishy.
I got the two episodes only seen one yet, he made it seem like it was very normal to the kids but they must not be caught.
I feel a bit heart broken for him and his victims.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Originalsly: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2019
A documentary is based on facts. This is part of a racist agenda to destroy the image of the Black man period...get at their heroes. I heard an interview where the produ er of the show was questioned on why he would accept unverifiable information from two individuals accusing a dead person of committing such acts... and why weren't the accusers bring this up when MN was alive...he simply said the men appear credible to him. Bill Cosby...MJ.... OJ Simpson... R. Kelly... Oprah is not in the radar as yet because she has a huge following of White women. White men accused of the same stuff and worse...have apologized and that was good enough...all sins forgiven. We need to be careful or we help them to bring us down.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Darksider131: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2019
error4040:
This life set!

everything about this World is SiCK!!!
Why would some people just decide to be so weird
imagine a Whole MJ gets sexual erected from seeing Underaged Kids, someone who others see as an ICON

i was once in Doubt but Watching his scandal series Leaving Neverland where he molested two kids aged 10 and Seven, their Might be truth in this.

So sAd the mans Legacy just getting Wiped out so fast 1St his Death Was Weird now his scandal.
BTW he once paid A certain family long ago up to $15m just to settle molesting charges
so I believe this is not NEW.
fool,mj is the greatest

White knows that
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Portsvessels: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2019
May God save me, I thought I saw Nigerian. I for say where.
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2019
error4040:
This life set!

imagine a Whole MJ gets sexual erected from seeing Underaged Kids, someone who others see as an ICON

i was once in Doubt but Watching his scandal series Leaving Neverland where he molested two kids aged 10 and Seven, their Might be truth in this.

So sAd the mans Legacy just getting Wiped out so fast 1St his Death Was Weird now his scandal.
BTW he once paid A certain family long ago up to $15m just to settle molesting charges

He might still be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4w7tdROKg
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jacko da gay Pedo

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by OnyesomJ(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Return of the Dead
Now I know some Oyibo's Suffering From Psychological Problems.
Them Still Dey Talk About Dead Person Matter. Am Suspecting Racism is Involved!!
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by gladisa7: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
I ve read comments but my people..Good for Jackson. He is getting what he deserves..He liked white preferred white almost turned himself white..Not forgetting that white almost distroyed him but ended up keelng him.
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by error4040: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Darksider131:
fool,mj is the greatest
White knows that
See this Muntula! Firstly Have you taken Your psychological Drugs today ? I guess NoT, because if you had taken You won't have Called me A Fool

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This guy was more like a puppet all of his life except when he is on stage...

All these neverland crap will not change anything.... Hin music full my phone like madt...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by oladipojesse(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please, if anyone can tell me one reason why this is in the FP, I will appreciate.
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by nestic(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
izuch:
The guy above me sha, Buy better phone, MBA Use better network, for wia! E say na glo e must die on top
No be only FTC na FRSC
hahahahahaha, kaiii u don make me laugh die, u see the guy for dream
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Omega30(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamJ:
They want to destroy every man

Women are saints, they have molested men but nobody will talk, instead they prefer to desecrate the memory of an already dead man

How many men will fall because of metoo and the lies that come with it
we guys must start: WE TOO. Any girl who sexually molested us from the time we were young, even the ones who seduce us while matured, plus the ones who falsely accused us, should all go to jail!! When we start ours too.Girls go mellow down. #OperationWeToo - for the defense of guys!!! Tweet it!! Share it!! Let's start it.
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Richie0974: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
justscorchone:
Okay now I’m convinced there’s a conspiracy to tarnish black men and label them rapist and pedophiles to the list of names already they’ve been calling us all this years.name one top white celebrity that is being investigated for such cases lately? There’s something going on here for real

It's a sad situation, I was thinking about it yesterday night too. Almost all scandals right now involve a black person at the centre... Even Empire's Jamal and Kardashian's Jordyn.
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by paddyofboss(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Bill Cosby
R. Kelly
Michael Jackson

Notice how black legends are all suddenly being thrown under the bus while those of other races are left unscathed?

For years the African American community has been campaigning to get R. Kelly cancelled but were ignored by the Record companies and their sponsors. Now in their bid to push a narrative that seeks to villify black men suddenly remembers R. Kelly has been a paedophile all along.
OJ simpson
Michael Jordan
Mike Tyson

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by funmike83(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
careytommy37:
Bill Cosby
R. Kelly
Michael Jackson

Notice how black legends are all suddenly being thrown under the bus while those of other races are left unscathed?

For years the African American community has been campaigning to get R. Kelly cancelled but were ignored by the Record companies and their sponsors. Now in their bid to push a narrative that seeks to villify black men suddenly remembers R. Kelly has been a paedophile all along.

Black men should also leave a life of legacy. Why are they also paedophiles? Can't the black men control their libido? Why going after the young ones. I feel irritated hearing this

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by nijabazaar: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
To think that the whole thing is being championed by Oprah Winfrey.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Zombicmodz: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
nijabazaar:
To think that the whole thing is being championed by Oprah Winfrey.

Illuminati stuff...it's all a script
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by GGirll: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Same faith awaits all those foolish blacks who sell their souls for fortune n fame....imagine MJ Now Nigerian artists that have sold out are rocking in Money n fame but they should brace up their end will be so painful n even after death....their legacies will be eroded whAt vanity I love MJ because of his philanthropic life n love for African poor countries n children but our new sell outs are just out singing n wearing rubbish to deceive d gullible n greedy youths to d d bidding of their master Satan...they should await their painful end lol.
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by tollyboy5(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
error4040:
This life set!

The boy that later refute the claim. They were just extorting him. A star would do anything to keep his name clean even if He's right

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by LadyHeaven(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamJ:
They want to destroy every man

Women are saints, they have molested men but nobody will talk, instead they prefer to desecrate the memory of an already dead man

How many men will fall because of metoo and the lies that come with it

Oga please learn to do your personal research before jumping into unfounded conclusions. No girl/woman has ever accused MJ of sexual assult rather a 12 year old boy years ago who he settled 23$ mill OOC, and 40+ year old men who claim he sexed them when they where 7 and 10 respectively, this is the case on ground now.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by STILESGANG: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
ibawon:
Before he died, I watched a couple of documentary about him and he seemed a lil overprotective over the kids and dominating. Then I had this odd feeling of something fishy.
I got the two episodes only seen one yet, he made it seem like it was very normal to the kids but they must not be caught.
I feel a bit heart broken for him and his victims.
How is a one sided documentary proof of anything.Baba give yourself brain and stop letting the media manipulate you
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by STILESGANG: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
funmike83:

Black men should also leave a life of legacy. Why are they also paedophiles? Can't the black men control their libido? Why going after the young ones. I feel irritated hearing this
Elvis,huge Hefner are pedos but the white media won't talk about that
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by STILESGANG: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
The white media is pressed that a black man is the biggest and most beloved star of all time.No matter how many lies they spout he will always be the greatest grin
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na wah o so it's true that what u do before death lives on after you died.anyway Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by ibawon(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2019
STILESGANG:
How is a one sided documentary proof of anything.Baba give yourself brain and stop letting the media manipulate you
Young Man you are free to your opinion same as me too, no need for insults.
Try to see "Leaving Neverland" when you're less busy.
Thanks
Re: Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal by STILESGANG: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
ibawon:

Young Man you are free to your opinion same as me too, no need for insults.
Try to see "Leaving Neverland" when you're less busy.
Thanks
Saw the "mockumentary" and the only thing I saw was bad acting from 2 liars who defended a man when he was alive and are changing their story for money now that he is dead undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction / I Hate Being A Celebrity: Frank Edoho Cries Out.(photos) / The Name 'Kizz Daniel' Belongs To G-Worldwide Also - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.