Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation (6977 Views)

P-square Debunks Fake News About "Tarred" Road To Their House In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by BlueAir: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Actually, you are the one who is off-point because this thread is primarily about a purported judgment
about child custody not some imaginary "blackmail".

Blackmail has specific meaning in law, not you or any other person's interpretation or feeling.

There is no case of blackmail or defamation of character against Tonto and even if such
a case exists, it is in Churchill's best interest to sue Tonto because that would go a long way
in helping him with his child custody case.

An online medium claiming that the court has denied Churchill custody does not amount to blackmail.

If Churchill thinks he has evidence, he should head to court.
He cannot be fighting on social media while pretending to be humble.

Whatever he can reveal on social media, he can also present in court but
he won't do that because his smart lawyers would have advised him that he will
be wasting his time and money on such frivolities.

totally way off point. U didn't follow my conversation with the other guy before barging in
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by LadyHal1(f): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Drabeey:
The last thing I want in my life is DIVORCE...

That's why I'm taking my time to see the best lady for me. we are all human and can make mistakes, what is then love if we ain't ready to forgive and move on, at least for the sake of children!

btw

LadyHal1

Waiting to see what your response will be on this thread!

I have a message for you from someone close to you!

Drabeey was here!

someone close to me? the last time I checked I have a very very small circle.

and what message do ye have? go on n deliver it
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2019
LadyHal1:

someone close to me? the last time I checked I have a very very small circle.

and what message do ye have? go on n deliver it

That was to get your attention actually!

...but really babe, did you just said 'small circle' ?

That's true but don't know why I want to be your friend! Really maybe.... you know?

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by LadyHal1(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Drabeey post=76780790]

That was to get your attention actually!

...but really babe, did you just said 'small circle' ?

That's true but don't know why I want to be your friend! Really maybe.... you know?

[It's alright then
we are friends ...cheers]
Re: Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=LadyHal1 post=76816326

[/quote]
Great, check your PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhinestone Template Board Designs / 10 Worst Plastic Surgery Disasters / B.T.S Photos + Video Of Kiss Daniel’s Woju Remix Feat. Davido & Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.