Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. (2254 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by filipthompson2: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Senator Ben Bruce, has shared throwback picture of himself and Bianca Ojukwu at the Miss Intercontinental beauty pageant in 1988.

The Lawmaker shared the picture through his Twitter handler with the following capture below.

Bianca Onoh and I at the Miss Intercontinental pageant (I was kissing her hands for making me proud) which she won in 1988. Behind us are Miss Trinidad and Tobago and Miss Dominican Republic.

Bianca Onoh is the daughter of former Old Enugu State Governor, Onoh. She was former Miss Nigeria and she later got married to Biafra War Lord, Ojukwu.

See full picture in link below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/photo-senator-ben-bruce-shares.html

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by Harrymig1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
TBT
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by BOOMnaija(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH BRUCE THAN WITH OJUKWU...BUT THAT IS LIFE FOR U!

AND I'M SURE THAT IS THE SAME MESSAGE MR BRUCE IS TRYING TO PASS ACROSS WITH THIS PIX...YEYE MAN!

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by orion7: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ben Bruce my man.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by amaniro: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
BOOMnaija:
SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH BRUCE THAN WITH OJUKWU...BUT THAT IS LIFE FOR U!

I wonder what made her marry Ojukwu.

Maybe is because of his ManhoodDicknity.
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
So Ben Bruce sef follow nack inside

FFK, Ben Bruce, Peter Obi, Robert Okonkwo

Looks like Bianca train na national roll call
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin let me not say what is on my mind sha

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense plus website for sale do reach me
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by naijaguy1234(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ojukwu will not like this .Bianca will sleep with anyone. Even Bruce follow chop am. I learnt Jonathan smashed her too before she gave her ministerial post. She's a b1tch.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by citizenY(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Ojukwu will not like this .Bianca will sleep with anyone. Even Bruce follow chop am. I learnt Jonathan smashed her too before she gave her ministerial post. She's a b1tch.

Please please. very inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
[s]With her failed, Unattractive, sagged corpulent pussy she was fvcking Ben Bruce every sane man knows that. And the backstabbing, disgusted, shameless, crooked-nosed, unfortunate cox-comb is here celebrating their fvckery

Shame and PCP [/s]angry

Typical afonja.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by YeebozNemesis: 3:06am On Mar 08, 2019
This one wey everybody dey pass am round, Me sef go still follow bleep this Bianca. Na matter of time.

E be like say na zoning them dey take chop am. FFK don. Chop, GEJ. Chop, Obi Chop, when next them zone am come, na me be the concensus candidate.
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by YeebozNemesis: 3:07am On Mar 08, 2019
raumdeuter:
So Ben Bruce sef follow nack inside

FFK, Ben Bruce, Peter Obi, Robert Okonkwo

Looks like Bianca train na national roll call

Bianca na national cake. Everybody dey chop inside.

Mama na wait and get.
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by YeebozNemesis: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Patience Jonathan had a confrontation with her on the villa once and ordered that she never be allowed into the villa. That was when she was sent to Spain.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by YeebozNemesis: 3:14am On Mar 08, 2019
amaniro:

I wonder what made her marry Ojukwu.

Maybe is because of his ManhoodDicknity.

She didn't plan to marry Ojukwu.

When she was dating Ojukwu, it was a secret as he was her father's friend. Daily Times back then reported the story and both her and Ojukwu reported the story. Ojukwu threatened to sue Daily Times.

Daily Times got an undercover reporter who stalked them and got clean clear shots of both of them on a romantic getaway. They then posted a front page picture of both of them in romantic poses. That was the end of their secret adventures. They had to formalise it.

Bianca married Ojukwu out of shame.
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by Moletemike: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
filipthompson2:
Senator Ben Bruce, has shared throwback picture of himself and Bianca Ojukwu at the Miss Intercontinental beauty pageant in 1988.

The Lawmaker shared the picture through his Twitter handler with the following capture below.

Bianca Onoh and I at the Miss Intercontinental pageant (I was kissing her hands for making me proud) which she won in 1988. Behind us are Miss Trinidad and Tobago and Miss Dominican Republic.

Bianca Onoh is the daughter of former Old Enugu State Governor, Onoh. She was former Miss Nigeria and she later got married to Biafra War Lord, Ojukwu.

See full picture in link below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/photo-senator-ben-bruce-shares.html

@YeebozNemesis
This thread seems to be created just for you as 50% of the posts here are made by you. O boy,you get problem o!
Re: Photo: Senator Ben Bruce Shares Throwback Picture With Bianca Ojukwu. by Spadelicious: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Moletemike:

@YeebozNemesis
This thread seems to be created just for you as 50% of the posts here are made by you. O boy,you get problem o!

Don’t mind the fool. ‘Empty barrels make the loudest noise and a purse of coins make noise more than a purse of bank notes...His own words.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Drops Ambode, Re-appoints Fashola As Minister Representing Lago / Popular PDP Senator In Trouble For 'beating Up' Cook [PHOTOS] / Presidency Dissolves Newly Inaugurated NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.