Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted (31240 Views)

Lagos Task Force Impounds 35 Vehicles, Demolishes Shanties / APC Factions Clash Over Obaseki’s Endorsement / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by 2mercy: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
There are indications that Saturday’s gubernatorial and state house of assembly elections in Lagos state might be bloody as factional members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state engaged themselves in a free-for-all fight on Thursday evening.

At least two persons were feared killed while over 35 vehicles destroyed and shops looted in a clash between the two warring APC factions at Oto-Awori in Ijanikin area of Lagos.

The clash was between supporters of a candidate of APC from Ojo contesting in Saturday’s Lagos state House of Assembly election and a perceived aggrieved member who felt that he was robbed of victory during the party’s primary elections held last year.

It was learnt that the clash erupted when the APC candidate simply identified as Jafo paid a courtsey call on the palace of the Oloto of Awori.

It was learnt that some youths loyal to a member of the party, one Bibire, attempted to prevent the APC candidate from entering the palace on the ground that he (Jafo) was the reason why their aspirant was denied the party’s ticket.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-two-killed-35-vehicles-damaged-shops-looted-as-apc-factions-clash-in-lagos.html

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Macauley07(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
NEXT LEVEL

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by ojun50(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Make them thy fight na there problem be that

9 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by BOOMnaija(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
I FORESEE THIS SAME IN-HOUSE QUAGMIRE MANIFESTING AMONG THE TOP MEMBERS OF THIS AMALA AND GBEGIRI PARTY IN A FEW YEARS FROM NOW.....AFTER THE VEGETABLE COMPLETES HIS TERM AND RETIRES TO HIS COWS, THE LOTS OF TINUBU, OSHIOMOLE, OKOROCHA WILL BE ON EACH OTHER'S NECK...AND THIS WILL ULTIMATELY LEAD TO IMPLOSION AND EVENTUAL DEATH OF THE AMALA AND GBEGIRI PARTY.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Diversionary tactics to scare voters for APC advantage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
*in teni's voice*

I go call mc oluomo
I go report all of them

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by KOLLYPROF(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Saturday never reach,you dey waste yourself

7 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by osemoses1234(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jafo authority number one

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
The factions are made up of jobless and IPOB terrorists

...Buhari Media Cows.undecided

6 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by naijaguy1234(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ipob people are to be blamed, they want PDP in Lagos so they can use the resources to develop their land. We won't allow that to happen and we won't fight ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by mykelswa(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Apc next lvl bloodshed

7 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by fergie001: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Jafo.....

The King of agberos....
These are the kind of people that point one...gives jobs nah...

The kind of money that guy possesses ehn...he can buy the whole Ojo LGA......kai....

Hotels, cars,luxury.......

What does he do for a living?

Just smoke,drink,pack lasu girls, kpansh...at the end of the month...they will come and remit....

Carry jazz full body...then see security that follow him, agberoooo

Small time,dem go say make i go do PhD

Mtchew....

11 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
die u shall, party of doom.
am pretty damn sure under free and fair election
APC cant win Lagos state, bunch of confused fellow.

5 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Dadaboddo: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Two criminal factions connived to steal.

Until criminals are severely dealt with our society won't be sane.

2 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Amah70: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Fulaniii slaves doing their thing down south.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
The killer party at it again

Blood everywhere

4 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by fasho01(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Apc is synonymous with violence and death

9 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by izuch(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
The Igbo people caused this. We don't want war between yoruba's. Let the ipob people take their problems away.

See human being reasoning undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Next level politics cool

1 Like

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Topmaike007(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
So this news eventually got here....

Only God saved me yesterday cos the shooting was too much that I could not enter inside Aocoed yesterday...

While Otto boys disagreed with Emir cos they said it's Bibire they know,and to be candid Bibire is the people's choice..

Na only God fit save us,the best thing that can happen is for them to vote flex Mr Nduka..

What I can say is that my own choice have already won which are Yayi and Buhari others can go to hell..

3 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by HopeAlive14(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
When e reach to share the money, fight go burst
Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Next Level
Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by frowland(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:
I FORESEE THIS SAME IN-HOUSE QUAGMIRE MANIFESTING AMONG THE TOP MEMBERS OF THIS AMALA AND GBEGIRI PARTY IN A FEW YEARS FROM NOW.....AFTER THE VEGETABLE COMPLETES HIS TERM AND RETIRES TO HIS COWS, THE LOTS OF TINUBU, OSHIOMOLE, OKOROCHA WILL BE ON EACH OTHER'S NECK...AND THIS WILL ULTIMATELY LEAD TO IMPLOSION AND EVENTUAL DEATH OF THE AMALA AND GBEGIRI PARTY.

If you have eaten Amala and Gbegiri you won't use it as a negative reference to drive home your point. I am from the east but that soup is one of the good african soup to pass through my throat. Infact, make I send my steward to go buy me one right away.

4 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by three: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019

"SORROW, TEARS & BLOOD..."

"....Dem regular trademark"

cry cry undecided undecided sad sad cry cry

3 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by Platony(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
APC & Thuggery!! Next Levelers grin

Baba Jagaban in action.

If you know u know!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by AbleGod32123: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
2mercy:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-two-killed-35-vehicles-damaged-shops-looted-as-apc-factions-clash-in-lagos.html

Wetin we no go hear from Agbero Peoples Congress (APC)... Continue but don’t let blood stain people around that vicinity sha

Re: APC Factions Clash In Lagos: Two Killed, 35 Vehicles Damaged, Shops Looted by leisuretym: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
only two? mtchewww!! rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.