Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (15595 Views)

Where Can I Get Phenolic Resin In Nigeria- Please Help / Where Can I Buy Resin In Lagos? Pls Help / Need To Buy Epoxy Resin Cement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by prowlG: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by urproject: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2010
hello!!what kind of resin are you talking about?there are different kind,polyester,fibre glass,clear resin,
Re: ... by prowlG: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
Thanks for your reply.

I need Silicone rubber resin, epoxy resin, polyurethane resin,
and i also need hardener. Thanks in advance.
Re: ... by airegin: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
Let me know exactly what you need including specs, quantity, date and we can supply the product from US.
Email me at femtex89@yahoo.com to discuss further.
Re: ... by noru: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2010
Go to Ojota market, Inside were plastics are been sold. they sell them in bulk there.

1 Like

Re: ... by EzzyIzzy: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hello, I can meet all your needs for resins,poly urethanes and hardners. I represent a company that produce these products. Send me a mail of your requirements and i'll reply you with a quote. My mail is chizen2002@yahoo.com
Re: ... by online4resin: 12:26am On Jan 13, 2016
High Precision epoxy floors,Now Trending in Nigeria.We make it for you indoor/outdoor-08025030672

1 Like

Re: ... by online4resin: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Its epoxy world

1 Like

Re: ... by bissyro(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Epoxy resins and hardener still available
Re: ... by sunny37: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
please i need where to doming liquid chemical this my nmuber 08177559329
Re: ... by bissyro(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2018
#epoxyresin#hardener#spikeroller#spikeahoe#3dflooringmaterials#epoxyflooring#metallicpigment#notchtrowel#notchsqueegee.

Visit :
epoxyresinshop,
2c ikorodu road ojota bus stop,Lagos

Call for price

Thank you

1 Share

Re: ... by afecofrank(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Contact me with your chemicals purchase inquiries. I can supply you from China. WhatsApp me +8613710705988, Frank.
sunny37:
please i need where to doming liquid chemical this my nmuber 08177559329
Re: ... by mezi: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
It wouldn't be nice not to share, but I am more than convinced that the world is enough for us all. I came across this site: oristouniversal.com. I perused the site and the chemicals on display and to my utmost satisfaction I was so happy that I could get all the specific chemicals I can use to run my fibre glass moulds. I was skeptical at first to make an order so I decided to contact them. After my conversation with the person on their contact number I felt at home but as u know this is nigeria, part of me was still undecided, so I ordered little quantities. When it arrived at the park of my choice right here in Kaduna I was more than overjoyed. I have been in business with them for the past 2 and a half years and I will say that I am 4½ star satisfied. U could give it a try and thank me later by liking.

2 Likes

Re: ... by corrall(f): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2019
mezi:
It wouldn't be nice not to share, but I am more than convinced that the world is enough for us all. I came across this site: oristouniversal.com. I perused the site and the chemicals on display and to my utmost satisfaction I was so happy that I could get all the specific chemicals I can use to run my fibre glass moulds. I was skeptical at first to make an order so I decided to contact them. After my conversation with the person on their contact number I felt at home but as u know this is nigeria, part of me was still undecided, so I ordered little quantities. When it arrived at the park of my choice right here in Kaduna I was more than overjoyed. I have been in business with them for the past 2 and a half years and I will say that I am 4½ star satisfied. U could give it a try and thank me later by liking.

Can you share the company details and location?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Exchange Rate Of The British Pound To Nigerian Naira Today? / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” / How To Convince Foreigners To Do Legitimate Business With You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.