Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? (29069 Views)

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Gracesofar(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
NNAMDIII:
you dashed?...Laughs

Well wetin dey make clown dash no be small thing because academy people no good, thank God say you hanp pip

I dashed and redashed till drill square test. Getting to batallion lines again 2nd termers were waiting as per hungry lion to devour us. Kaii Academy. Its a great place. If you know you know.

But now i realised all those things was just smoke. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by NNAMDIII(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gracesofar:

I dashed and redashed till drill square test. Getting to batallion lines again 2nd termers were waiting as per hungry lion to devour us. Kaii Academy. Its a great place. If you know you know.

But now i realised all those things was just smoke. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger
For the purpose of this parade oh lord i pray, enable me see in every massaging the benefits of endurance, in every hunching the strenght to flee from the counter force, in every hanging the ability to handle the rifle naturally and to cross all obstacles with suicide peace and every forward roll, the tactics to manoeuvre every bullet when it comes

Sir!! Clownship is a dreadful thing, ordinary Afsb that i went for job marshalls started issuing me smoke as per potential prep wingers, funnily enough job never kills a man

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by logan2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
soul95:

A woman is the easiest portal to the spirit realm. She is like an altar. She multiplies after the kind of spirit that has access into her life. That is why certus parabus (all other things being equal), there is a woman you have union with and your life will go on an upward trend ("he who finds a wife obtains favour from the Lord"wink and there is one you will have union with ("by means of a strange woman, a man is reduced to a piece of bread" proverbs 6.)
Ritualists know this, priests know this. Do you know that in the old testament, the high priest was mandated to marry only a virgin? He could not even take a widow as a secondary wife.

Women are a special breed. A woman's spiritual senses(intuition) is much more keen than a man's own even if they are on the same spiritual rank, its just the way God designed it.

In the spiritual organogram, a man is like a priest and a woman is like an altar.

A woman can easily be possessed by a demon or be greatly filled with the Spirit of God, wit much more ease than a man.

i greatly concur with your assertions

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by stag: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
MissRaine69:

Firstly it’s deer and in this instance a stag
Secondly most people who hit Red Deer Stags don’t live
But since you are very much aware of my life you would know this.
* spitting is rather unhygienic I would address that flaw of yours.

You’d live to enjoy this Stag, young lady.

How’re you doing?
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Gracesofar(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
NNAMDIII:
For the purpose of this parade oh lord i pray, enable me see in every massaging the benefits of endurance, in every hunching the strenght to flee from the counter force, in every hanging the ability to handle the rifle naturally and to cross all obstacles with suicide peace and every forward roll, the tactics to manoeuvre every bullet when it comes

Sir!! Clownship is a dreadful thing, ordinary Afsb that i went for job marshalls started issuing me smoke as per potential prep wingers, funnily enough job never kills a man

Afsb is nothing bro... Even prep wing z shayii coz u will get to know your prep wingers. Your problem will start whrn you enter main lines and 2nd termers plus lance corporals are unleashed on you. They will use your neck to patch and hang corporal. Bless your soul you cant thin out from some ofe parade. Kai you will hunch even frog will be jealous or hag up that bat will loose it and call you God
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Vicvalentine: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Larryslim:

I'm so sorry about that bro, and i pray God keep on comforting you, and bless you beyond your doubts.
To be very honest i don't think I'll be here if mom had gone, i would have become a shadow of what she wants me to be.
Thank God
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by MissRaine69(f): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
stag:

You’d live to enjoy this Stag, young lady.

How’re you doing?
Pun was very much intended
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by hemanewton: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is a thread meant for sober reflection..... We are indeed dust.....Every day of our life should infact be lived as our last.....

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by KingAzubuike(f): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2019
hemanewton:
This is a thread meant for sober reflection..... We are indeed dust.....Every day of our life should infact be lived as our last.....
I think there's a more scarier thread here from last year.. Be warned, you will cry.

https://www.nairaland.com/4092812/whats-most-traumatic-scariest-event
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Realfolawe(m): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Were should I start from. Okay I remember vividly on my way to edo state around 9-10pm we were double cross by notorious armed robbers and they successfully operate for good 2 1/2 hours without interruption from police or anybody. So in the process everyone have abandon their vehicle run enter Bush including our own driver too, but I don't even know what wrongs with me because I can't think straight and I don't know what to do again I was scared to enter Bush at the same time i was scared to stay on the main express too because they were already raiding all park and abandon vehicle towards my place. To cut the story short I lie down on the main road there expecting when they are through they would allows us to go on our way but I'm very wrong and I will never forget what happened.
Since there was no vehicle coming to Lagos or going to east side for almost 2 1/2 hours and I saw fulllight of a bus coming to my direction and I *thought* it's the police that are coming, lo and behold it was this devil agent that are coming and I have already rise on my feet waving at them.
They just park in front of me and one of them come down and cock his gun then point to me at that moment I'm not even afraid again just expecting when I we hear the sound then wake up and found myself in white clothes but while I was waiting I hear a voice pleading on my behalf saying VIPER the boy na small kid leave am make we spare am and viper argue no be so that this boy dare us. At the end they spend almost 15 minutes with me argue if they should kill me or not before they eventually left me with Empty heart and it was after they left people started trooping out for the bush to congratulate me some even believe is juju that I used for them. Funny enough it took police extra 30minutes before they arrived and started asking their good for nothing questions. There are so many scary and unforgettable memory with me

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Gracesofar:

Afsb is nothing bro... Even prep wing z shayii coz u will get to know your prep wingers. Your problem will start whrn you enter main lines and 2nd termers plus lance corporals are unleashed on you. They will use your neck to patch and hang corporal. Bless your soul you cant thin out from some ofe parade. Kai you will hunch even frog will be jealous or hag up that bat will loose it and call you God
The thing is just that academy isn't easy, that's why one has to zero one's mind then after 5 years morale will be high..

To make final list is joyful but to hang pip is a blessing, what i noticed about academy is that it's mostly clowns that dash, from 2 bars it'll be hard to dash..... Sir can someone be dismissed or relegated for lying to be sick so the person will just enjoy peace at MRS?
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Realfolawe:
Were should I start from. Okay I remember vividly on my way to edo state around 9-10pm we were double cross by notorious armed robbers and they successfully operate for good 2 1/2 hours without interruption from police or anybody. So in the process everyone have abandon their vehicle run enter Bush including our own driver too, but I don't even know what wrongs with me because I can't think straight and I don't know what to do again I was scared to enter Bush at the same time i was scared to stay on the main express too because they were already raiding all park and abandon vehicle towards my place. To cut the story short I lie down on the main road there expecting when they are through they would allows us to go on our way but I'm very wrong and I will never forget what happened.
Since there was no vehicle coming to Lagos or going to east side for almost 2 1/2 hours and I saw fulllight of a bus coming to my direction and I *thought* it's the police that are coming, lo and behold it was this devil agent that are coming and I have already rise on my feet waving at them.
They just park in front of me and one of them come down and cock his gun then point to me at that moment I'm not even afraid again just expecting when I we hear the sound then wake up and found myself in white clothes but while I was waiting I hear a voice pleading on my behalf saying VIPER the boy na small kid leave am make we spare am and viper argue no be so that this boy dare us. At the end they spend almost 15 minutes with me argue if they should kill me or not before they eventually left me with Empty heart and it was after they left people started trooping out for the bush to congratulate me some even believe is juju that I used for them. Funny enough it took police extra 30minutes before they arrived and started asking their good for nothing questions. There are so many scary and unforgettable memory with me
hmmm, you were really lucky bro. Thank God they didn't kill you
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Oyindidi(f): 3:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Mankiso:
Mine is a sad tale. We used to live in a large extended family compound at the village. There were always intra-family fracas and wars, so this often repelled my emotions. There was this family, living right side of us whose children and their mother fought my mother constantly. One day, I was going out of the compound and I was met at the gate by one of their sons who was older than me. Suddenly, Aneke pulled me and dragged me by the hand into the bush. I was five and he was about thirteen. I got thrown to the ground and he lay on my body facing me, his rising dick touching my penis. He tore through my dirty and sweat soaked knicker and brought out my small dick. He began to lick it, and would move gently and forcefully up and down the length and breath of my full body, his penis rousing mine up. When he finished, he said I should suck his dick which was bigger. Afraid and shocked and my heart pumping fast, I licked his dirty and smelly penis. He would cloth himself and ask me to zip back my untidy knickers. I was dumbfounded by the whole act. I would not tell my mother because Aneke had warned me, saying we would be beaten if I exposed what he did. Since I couldn't talk, afraid of what could happen to us, for I was already tired of the constant wars and fights and afraid for my poor mother, I lived through my childhood and teenage and now as an adult emotionally and psychologically bruised, tormented and traumatized. I almost ended up a homosexual since I thought it was the norm, but my close relationship with God early in life had helped me to be able to control myself whenever the urge comes. I hardly keeps a relationship and my communication pattern is poor, if not none-existent. I always feel that people suspect me and I am impetuously angry and pained by my experience. However, I have not had anal sex with anyone and nobody has done that to me. I also have not had penetrative sex with the female. I will be thirty-nine soon. I am not married.

I am thinking all the time. I hate my village and I do not like to go there. I hate Aneke and I do not like to see him.

In the last recent years, I started experiencing a very troubling health challenge: a distressing mouth and body odours. I have gone to hospitals, clinics, and to herbal homes and others, all to no avail. A lab scientist kindly suggested I go to a neuropsychological hospital and I was referred. I was shocked to learn that the odours are psychologically functional, being the chemical and hormonal results of increased and unabated sexual identity tensions, fears and thoughts expressed by me through thinking and anger. I go to a prophetic church and I am often advised to stop being angry and to stop hating and avoiding people. I don't visit people at their home, I am afraid of re-experiencing my childhood rape and abuse. I have no friends and I worry constantly about who would be my best man during wedding. I am trying to settle down with the help of very nice medical psychologists and psychiatrists and it has not been easy. They advise that I should learn to forget and forgive, that my sexual abuse wasn't my fault. They say I should learn to move on with life. I get dragged in my dreams by handsome males and abused.

I am.learning to understand the horrors of life and why there are many homosexuals in Nigeria. When people say they should be killed and thrown into jail, I do not share this opinion as they may be victims of child sexual abuse. What they need is therapy to overcome the trauma of their violations. I am writing about my experience and how I nearly got disoriented sexually. It is a story of anger, apprehension, and self-hate. I constantly worry about how to publish such a controversial topic and where to get the money to do so. My therapists diagnosed that my experience affected every facets of my life: relationship, communication, career, thoughts, including physiological growth and maturity.

I.am shakened by my experience and my response to it is with a story of understanding of tragedies as this and how not to be a homosexual in Nigeria, in a letter to my friend who has run away from Nigeria.

Child sexual abuse is a crime. Your boy child who gets abused by a male could become a gay tomorrow. Watch out!
You for do that guy something like beat him up badly
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Realfolawe(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=NNAMDIII post=76606089]hmmm, you were really lucky bro. Thank God they didn't kill you[/quodte] I think not to only lucky but fortunate as well because that night they killed many people, there was even a man they shout twice shoulder and knee just because he shout from inside the Bush he hide from and they just trace the voice. The thing when they get to were he pack his car after forcefully open the door of the car the made away with huge amount of money his travels with and his watching from the bush were direct to his car and that is what led to his shout of agony before they shoot him.
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Herlertah(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Realfolawe post=76609062][/quote]
Oh my God.....you were just lucky bro that one among them begged in your behalf. Long life Bro
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Herlertah(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Realfolawe post=76609062][/quote]
Oh my God.....you were just lucky bro that one among them begged on your behalf. Long life Bro
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Billyanger(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2019
oboy81:

What Happened next? undecided

Bross i just thank God for life sha grin
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by iceboy4752(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2019
UyiIredia:

Losing my two parents must be the worst days of my life I won't forget. I have still not recovered from that. I'm okay though.
I feel your pain bro. May God give you the fortitude to bear that excruciating loss.
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by iceboy4752(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Jetland:

The year I lost my 3 brothers, that was in 2016.

How come? shocked
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Realfolawe(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Herlertah:

Oh my God.....you were just lucky bro that one among them begged on your behalf. Long life Bro
so lucky and fortunate at the same time
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by debetmx(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mandubekus:
Mine was when I went to Laminate my Original Waec certificate some years back. I gave the cert to the computer operator she put the cert in the laminating machine not knowing that she is an apprentice, unfortunately for me the cert got burnt immediately. that day the whole world turned around, i was speechless. well I thank God for everything. Have gotten another one now and it cost me

Please how did you get another one because mine got missing?

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mankiso:
Mine is a sad tale. We used to live in a large extended family compound at the village. There were always intra-family fracas and wars, so this often repelled my emotions. There was this family, living right side of us whose children and their mother fought my mother constantly. One day, I was going out of the compound and I was met at the gate by one of their sons who was older than me. Suddenly, Aneke pulled me and dragged me by the hand into the bush. I was five and he was about thirteen. I got thrown to the ground and he lay on my body facing me, his rising dick touching my penis. He tore through my dirty and sweat soaked knicker and brought out my small dick. He began to lick it, and would move gently and forcefully up and down the length and breath of my full body, his penis rousing mine up. When he finished, he said I should suck his dick which was bigger. Afraid and shocked and my heart pumping fast, I licked his dirty and smelly penis. He would cloth himself and ask me to zip back my untidy knickers. I was dumbfounded by the whole act. I would not tell my mother because Aneke had warned me, saying we would be beaten if I exposed what he did. Since I couldn't talk, afraid of what could happen to us, for I was already tired of the constant wars and fights and afraid for my poor mother, I lived through my childhood and teenage and now as an adult emotionally and psychologically bruised, tormented and traumatized. I almost ended up a homosexual since I thought it was the norm, but my close relationship with God early in life had helped me to be able to control myself whenever the urge comes. I hardly keeps a relationship and my communication pattern is poor, if not none-existent. I always feel that people suspect me and I am impetuously angry and pained by my experience. However, I have not had anal sex with anyone and nobody has done that to me. I also have not had penetrative sex with the female. I will be thirty-nine soon. I am not married.

I am thinking all the time. I hate my village and I do not like to go there. I hate Aneke and I do not like to see him.

In the last recent years, I started experiencing a very troubling health challenge: a distressing mouth and body odours. I have gone to hospitals, clinics, and to herbal homes and others, all to no avail. A lab scientist kindly suggested I go to a neuropsychological hospital and I was referred. I was shocked to learn that the odours are psychologically functional, being the chemical and hormonal results of increased and unabated sexual identity tensions, fears and thoughts expressed by me through thinking and anger. I go to a prophetic church and I am often advised to stop being angry and to stop hating and avoiding people. I don't visit people at their home, I am afraid of re-experiencing my childhood rape and abuse. I have no friends and I worry constantly about who would be my best man during wedding. I am trying to settle down with the help of very nice medical psychologists and psychiatrists and it has not been easy. They advise that I should learn to forget and forgive, that my sexual abuse wasn't my fault. They say I should learn to move on with life. I get dragged in my dreams by handsome males and abused.

I am.learning to understand the horrors of life and why there are many homosexuals in Nigeria. When people say they should be killed and thrown into jail, I do not share this opinion as they may be victims of child sexual abuse. What they need is therapy to overcome the trauma of their violations. I am writing about my experience and how I nearly got disoriented sexually. It is a story of anger, apprehension, and self-hate. I constantly worry about how to publish such a controversial topic and where to get the money to do so. My therapists diagnosed that my experience affected every facets of my life: relationship, communication, career, thoughts, including physiological growth and maturity.

I.am shakened by my experience and my response to it is with a story of understanding of tragedies as this and how not to be a homosexual in Nigeria, in a letter to my friend who has run away from Nigeria.

Child sexual abuse is a crime. Your boy child who gets abused by a male could become a gay tomorrow. Watch out!

Wow! Psychological root body odour..that is new.
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by tunize(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
The night I had an accident, I didn't believe I could fly, I thank God for his mercies.
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by oboy81: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Firstly it’s deer and in this instance a stag
Secondly most people who hit Red Deer Stags don’t live
But since you are very much aware of my life you would know this.
* spitting is rather unhygienic I would address that flaw of yours.
Lol You are Mumu Joor grin
Pretentious Ogo Pion!
Is spitting not a Normal thing Humans Do grin
Bitch! Gerrarahierre men grin
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by KINGTELLER: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2019
edwardadex23:
Please brace up for a rather long tale if you can read through....It was a terrible Tuesday the 19th of November 2013.Just barely a week to my Dad’s 60th Birthday.I had spoken to my Dad hale and hearty in the morning on the phone not knowing that would be the last and he promised to come check on my wife and my 3 month baby and also to drop some dough for my wife ( My Wife was has a very jovial attitude,Same with my Dad so they blended a lot ).

He departed with a friend telling him they would meet at home.He got to Akowonjo Roundabout just in front of FCMB where those Lastma guys usually stay and he slumped and died.I guess my wife was the last dialed on his phone and his phone was removed from his pocket and dialed and my wife was informed.My wow called and informed me immediately,She didn’t even bother to put on any footwear and she came running all the way from my home in Dopemu towards the Dopemu bridge bare footed running like a mad woman.She got there before me and started wailing telling my Dad to wake up.I was coming from Shasha and just before I got there I saw multitude of people from afar and I knew he was dead even when I couldn’t see him yet as people have already blocked the view.I entered the crowd and saw him lying motionless( I guess perhaps when he fell and slumped people where looking at him and don’t do anything...My thoughts though).I just checked his pulse and heart beat and kissed his forehead right there and broke out of the crowd trying to negotiate a vehicle to take us to the hospital.All vehicles were just going past us until a man in a New Land cruiser told us to come in and he drove us to Crystal Hospital Egbeda where a student doctor told us he was B.I.D Brought in Dead.The man that drove us was so furious and nearly fought the student doctors for not checking him out extensively before pronouncing him dead.He nearly slapped the guy,I guess the man is based abroad.The man left angrily and I didn’t even had the chance to thank him for the kind gesture ( God bless him and his generation for his kind heart ). Based on the fact that my Dad fiend knew the head doctors at Crystal hospital we were allowed to put him in the holding mortuary right there just till

I miss you Olushakin Ishola Stephen Adekanmbi.

May his Soul rest in peace.
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by edwardadex23(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
KINGTELLER:

Ope, read this and I could remember how nice he was when we were kids. A simple man who was friendly to the core, I told my dad and he felt sad that his former friendly neighborh whom he discusses the political tumour of Nigeria with back then has left the world... May his Soul rest in peace.

Thanks Bro...How is everyone ?
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by LeoFish92(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
chloride6:
The day I'll never forget...

My sister prepared Semo and Vegetable for dinner...

Everyone at home ate and slept..

In the night, i started purging....

This might seems funny but i believe i was very close to death that night....

The first time i had to use the toilet, i pushed out everything in my bowels i mean everything...

I was so weak...

I didnt know more was coming.

The second time was teribble...

Have you been so tired you couldnt even open your mouth and shout for help...

There was nothing in my bowels , so what was i trying to push out?

At a point, i asked God to receive my soul in Heaven...

I finally slept off on the toilet seat for some time...

Then i got some strength and cleaned up .

The next morning, nobody else purged.

Just Me. My Pops still made me go to school...

Chai..

Sh.it Kills

grin

I've experienced exactly this.

I nearly purged my intestines join.

When I felt no strength within, not even an ounce of strength to call for help, I crawled from the toilet seat to the door. Luckily for me, I had forgotten to lock the toilet door. That was when my sister saw me lying on the floor, almost lifeless and I was rushed to the hospital. With shit smelling all over my body. Didn't even have strength to wipe cry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by Babajidefat: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Rest on Daddy Adekanbi.....Ope u have to be strong.....stay bless always bro....Jide fatolu
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by lifenajeje(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2020
edwardadex23:
Please brace up for a rather long tale if you can read through....It was a terrible Tuesday the 19th of November 2013.Just barely a week to my Dad’s 60th Birthday.I had spoken to my Dad hale and hearty in the morning on the phone not knowing that would be the last and he promised to come check on my wife and my 3 month baby and also to drop some dough for my wife ( My Wife was has a very jovial attitude,Same with my Dad so they blended a lot )

He departed with a friend telling him they would meet at home.He got to Akowonjo Roundabout just in front of FCMB where those Lastma guys usually stay and he slumped and died.I guess my wife was the last dialed on his phone and his phone was removed from his pocket and dialed and my wife was informed.My wow called and informed me immediately,She didn’t even bother to put on any footwear and she came running all the way from my home in Dopemu towards the Dopemu bridge bare footed running like a mad woman.She got there before me and started wailing telling my Dad to wake up.I was coming from Shasha and just before I got there I saw multitude of people from afar and I knew he was dead even when I couldn’t see him yet as people have already blocked the view.I entered the crowd and saw him lying motionless( I guess perhaps when he fell and slumped people where looking at him and don’t do anything...My thoughts though).I just checked his pulse and heart beat and kissed his forehead right there and broke out of the crowd trying to negotiate a vehicle to take us to the hospital.All vehicles were just going past us until a man in a New Land cruiser told us to come in and he drove us to Crystal Hospital Egbeda where a student doctor told us he was B.I.D Brought in Dead.The man that drove us was so furious and nearly fought the student doctors for not checking him out extensively before pronouncing him dead.He nearly slapped the guy,I guess the man is based abroad.The man left angrily and I didn’t even had the chance to thank him for the kind gesture ( God bless him and his generation for his kind heart ). Based on the fact that my Dad fiend knew the head doctors at Crystal hospital we were allowed to put him in the holding mortuary right there just till the next day.

I took him to my home town and on our way my niece kept calling and telling me he would wake up that she has the faith but deep inside me I sat beside him in the ambulance and he was all motionless covered in white.We got to my home town ( Oyo state ) and we took him to the mortuary and his clothes was torned and prepared for those process.We buried him on Friday 13th December 2013 at Awe Oyo State at our family church and buried on the same church burial ground and all through the burial program I didn’t shed a tear.His friends colleagues and family were all wailing but u kept smiling and kept consoling them even my Dad’s friends crying like babies with mucus ( Not a Joke). Before the casket was lowered my step sister was 7 years back then,I asked him if she has seen his Dad since he died and he said No...I told them to open the casket and I bend down and whispered in her ears “ Pelumi take a good look at your Dad in this casket...Make sure you have this memory glued to you if you ever need it because you will never see him again maybe except in your dreams” and that was how he was buried.

I went back to where he was buried the next day and cried my eyes out.No one to console me,I cried for almost 2 hours and even fell asleep on his grave then I left.

My Dad was the nicest accommodating and lovelies my person I have ever known.He is too generous and would prefer to sacrifice his life for another person,Always smiling never mad or angry at anyone and he had this gift of settling disputes.No matter how hard a dispute is my Dad would surely settle it amicably.There is no greater person than he was.I remember writing on his grave when it was cemented “Sleep on world loveliest Dad”

I miss you Olushakin Ishola Stephen Adekanmbi. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.

The same 2013 I lost a cousin in February while he was using Alabukun and funny enough my Dad was the one that broke the news to me on phone not knowing he’d be gone too by November and the same December 4 days after I buried my Dad I lost my bestie of life Temitope Adisa in Lagos after a very Brief and funny illness and funny enough he still called me that same day I buried my Dad and asked how things went which I told him all was well and that we would see in Lagos not knowing that would be the last.I returned to Lagos on Sunday 15th December after my Dad’s burial and my friend younger brother just called me on phone on Tuesday evening 17th of December informing me of his brother’s death.I got to his Ejigbo residence and met his cold body.My friend and my Dad shared very similar character and they are always ready to sacrifice for anyone.Funny enough the 40k my friend had in his drawer was the money that was used to purchased the tiny space where he was buried in Matori Cemetery.He was so filled with aspirations and goals but death didn’t make him actualize that.Temitope Adisa Ojo pa shekere Omo Atiba...Words can’t express how much I miss you.

Funny thing was my wife had a very cordial relationship with both my Late Dad and my Late Friend.She also cried her heart out when she heard about my friend’s demise but couldn’t follow me to his burial because my baby was still little back then...She cried for so many days and I had to keep consoling her.

A picture of my Dad in his younger days attached

Your dad's smile says it all..may he and your friend continue to rest in peace .
Re: What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? by iceboy4752(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
hemanewton:

True!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Safety Tips To Use Around Nigerian Policemen / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / 16 Surreal Places Found On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.