Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (91762 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Breakingfamous: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2019
I Pay Men To Sleep With Me! - Popular Ghanaian Actress

Popular, controversial Ghanaian actress and comedian, Afia Schwarzenegger, has confessed that she pays men to sleep with her.

The mother of 3 stated this in her recent interview.

She said:

"I pay men to sleep with me, there are many male prostitutes, whatever a man can do, a woman can do better.... I am using the men"

The interviewer said this is the first time that me he will hear a lady say such.

She replied:

"I don't have time to keep anybody in my life in the name of relationship... I'm too busy making money...."

She went on and on....

Watch the video here

What do you think about her bluntness?

Recall that Afia Schwarzenegger made headlines after she was caught red-handed by her husband in bed having sex with another man.

She also called on Nigerians to vote out President Buhari for 'being sick'.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/afia-schwarzenegger-i-pay-male.html

1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Breakingfamous: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Watch the video HERE and see her grown boys Here

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Unlimitk(m): 4:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Me too.

U don't need to pay me.
I will fuvk u for free,I'm a gentleman after all

51 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by nedubest(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2019
so there are male prostitutes...wow

5 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by itspzpics(m): 5:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Wow
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by omoiyalayi(m): 5:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Video or I don't believe this story grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by iGISTM0RE: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2019
cool
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by nicostudios: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2019
nice of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by lilianofentse(f): 6:25am On Mar 08, 2019
In the Words of a fellow Nairalander...
- Many are mad, few are roaming

7 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Khd95(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol,I see nothing wrong

This girls really need to start paying us for digging a bottomless pit all in the name of sex grin

If I see pesin wey go pay me gaan I go do cheesy

U are there fucking a Nigerian girl,while she's there comparing ur preeq and sex styles to another nigga, thinking of the next nigga to shine her pudendo undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by ThundrCork(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2019
I have never heard or seen a rich male prostitute.

All of them are poor.

That shiit ain't for men.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nayo08(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2019
That's great but nobody actually cares undecided
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by clive2u(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
if you think i'll collect money to fucck this lady then

you are absolutely right

i will not

10 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nickijoy(f): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Ayobami7(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Noted NEXT!!!!!!
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by mytime24(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
N

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by Sweetcollins: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wonders
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by dalass(f): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
I think she refers to her male counterparts who call themselves actors..... grin
undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by freemanbubble: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
"I don't have time to keep anybody in my life in the name of relationship... I'm too busy making money...."

Am beginning to love this lady.

Same thing with me. I don't fancy relationship.

I just bang a woman and move on

7 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by wakes: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
WADA
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by manikspears: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Correct! Gender equality.feminist should emulate.

4 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Brostitutesgringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by SALIMAN(m): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na She dey sick

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by freemanbubble: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
In the Words of a fellow Nairalander...

- Many are mad, few are roaming
Nope

She is doing the right thing
When you are busy making money just keep it up
There is no time for relationship

And when you become horney anytime just get yourself a nice diccckkk and fuckkk the hell out of him and pay him off

Na wetin oyinbo people dey do be that.
Watch the movie tittled "Mrs Sloane"

1 Like

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by punisha: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin

James on seeing this one will now be all over this woman's social media... The kind of job he does perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by ictjobber: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wash

She just want trend

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature
Re: I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
so have been scam all this while. i will just be using my long rod for all this thank you ladies tirelessly

henceforth no more liberal sex. sex would strictly comes with barter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.