Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability (13579 Views)

You Can't Defeat The Igbos, Don't Push Them To The Wall / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

The bolded has vindicated me.

Most pigs from the yeast on NL are semi-literate.

They are most likely posting from their 2 by 2 shops.

Too bad!
A typing error has vindicated you??

You are most likely posting from the street where you went to hawk agbo or in the bush where you went for skull mining.

This shows that truly most pigs from the waste are dummy no wonder tinubu succeeded in using there brains to drink garri.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Keep believing your dahomey fallacy. The Akure flogging will repeat itself.
Why are you pained?? Dahomey pregnant women decimated your fathers fact.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2019
fuckboys:
if uk can only for once leave alone nigerians to fight , some tribes won't be running mouth and trying to compare thierselves to igbos. Go and thank uk, we would have wiped yorubas and hausas away from the face of earth 50 something years ago, dont pray for a war to start o.
You would have wiped the people that just their 179 soldiers decimated your over 500 armies in Ore? Omo, nairaland is trying o

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Why are you pained?? Dahomey pregnant women decimated your fathers fact.
Pained ke, na na. Just that we could not hear anything from una brave men when we flogged you in Akure. Or were you not around then? OK, why you were flogged in Akure fact.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

Ilorin is not Kwara state.

Dahomey was under Oyo empire until Oyo fell.

Egba eventually defeated the Dahomeys.

Semiliterate dullards everywhere... embarassed
You get time.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Pained ke, na na. Just that we could not hear anything from una brave men when we flogged you in Akure. Or were you not around then? OK, why you were flogged in Akure fact.
Stop dishing out lies just because you want to win an argument.
When did you flog Igbos in Akure?? I mean which year did that happen??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Stop dishing out lies just because you want to win an argument.
When did you flog Igbos in Akure?? I mean which year did that happen??
Lies, Are you not in this world. This one just returned from Jupiter grin. Who cares about wining argument. Stay calm and read. I put down claim with fact. Can you bring out your own dahomey claim grin. You and your eze were flogged in Akure. It is a known fact that went viral

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2666239/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out&ved=2ahUKEwjG04_crPLgAhXGV98KHWnQABcQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0_dihsOlqrvDAygVLCcRAW

Here is another news outlet.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www..ng/news/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out-of-deji-of-akure-oba-aladetoyinbo-palace&ved=2ahUKEwjG04_crPLgAhXGV98KHWnQABcQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3AwKkh2uSNEH-9WTf9_IzK&cshid=1552041822176

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by VirginFinder: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
A typing error has vindicated you??

You are most likely posting from the street where you went to hawk agbo or in the bush where you went for skull mining.

This shows that truly most pigs from the waste are dummy no wonder tinubu succeeded in using there brains to drink garri.

The pigs from the yeast are so uncreative and pathetic liars.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Lies, Are you not in this world. This one just returned from Jupiter grin. Who cares about wining argument.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/2666239/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out&ved=2ahUKEwjG04_crPLgAhXGV98KHWnQABcQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0_dihsOlqrvDAygVLCcRAW
I've gone through the link you posted and discovered that what happened in Akure is quite different from what is happening in Lagos presently.

Secondly, the Akure indigenes only flogged some Igbo residents that came to decimate the palace of their king and not the whole Igbo community in akure.

So, I suggest you Stop beating that your empty chest.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Chipink:

That's a Yoruba abobaku man in that pic

That's not the picture of a Yoruba Abobaku, it was tagged the picture of a Yoruba Abobaku but it was not Yoruba Abobaku

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2019
VirginFinder:

The pigs from the yeast are so uncreative and pathetic liars.

Olodo!
The pigs from the waste are liars and propagandists.

Ewu!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Chipink(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That's not the picture of a Yoruba Abobaku, it was tagged the picture of a Yoruba Abobaku but it was not Yoruba Abobaku

He is abobaku, Yoruba has 2 types of abobaku

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chipink:

He is abobaku, Yoruba has 2 types of abobaku

List them
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I've gone through the link you posted and discovered that what happened in Akure is quite different from what is happening in Lagos presently.

Secondly, the Akure indigenes only flogged some Igbo residents that came to decimate the palace of their king and not the whole Igbo community in akure.

So you expect them to beat all the Igbo in Akure before they pass the message? I can't see a Tribe that Glorify losing like you guys grin. You lost the Civil war with Great Casualties but if you see how Igbo tells the history till today, you would think they took over the whole Nigeria before they lost the War grin do you expect Nigeria to wipe you out before you get the message?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol how many Yoruba poeple are sleeping on the street? Oyo state alone is bigger than 3 States in South East ? How many Yoruba is Homeless ? Just say you hate Yoruba people and stop talking sh!t lol

I am Yoruba from Ogun state I happened to have lived in the city all my life until 2014 my export business took me down to Oyo what I saw on my tour from Ogun to Oke Ogun down to Saki, Igbise Ago Amodu, igboho Ilorin, I actually tour down to Mina in that route. I was in shock of my life when I got to Mina to realized that I might actually get killed if I continued in that journey Sharia in Mina! And I like to drink beer

Back to the Yoruba people, when I got to Oyo I saw most of our young Yoruba people driving Okada and Agbero blocking the road with stick and all that then I asked them what happened why are you riding okada and all this dirty jobs? see lands why are you not farming they said. En Oko ke awon oba ati baalle ti ta Ile fun Fulani that they better not go to farm that they’ll be killed by the Fulani’s they showed me everything. My people are in serious poverty, I was outraged through out that journey I decided I will not leave my change for any of them till I get back home. Infact come to Lagos now in Ikeja where I use to live the Igbo has bought almost all the properties even computer village with drug money, in Agege Hausa people has bought all our lands raping all our underaged children you dare not say anything they said, before you get stabbed. See there is a problem we don’t have leaders in Yoruba land. I wish I can state all I saw. There is a problem my brothers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Chipink(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

List them

I only have pictures
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

I am Yoruba from Ogun state I happened to have lived in the city all my life until 2014 my export business took me down to Oyo what I saw in my tour from Ogun to Oke Ogun down to Saki, Igbise Ago Amodu, igboho Ilorin, I actually tour down to Mina in that route. I was in shock of my life when I got to mine and realized that I might actually get killed if I continued in that journey Sharia in Mina! And I like to drink beer

Back to the Yoruba people, when I got to Oyo I see most of our young Yoruba people driving Okada and Agbero blocking the road with stick and all that then I asked them what happened why are you riding okada and all this dirty jobs see lands why are you not farming they said. En Oko ke awon oba ati baalle ti ta Ile fun Fulani that they better not go to form that they’ll be killed by the Fulani’s they showsed me everything. My people are in in serious poverty, I was outraged through out that journey I decided I will not leave my change for any of them till I get back home. Infact come to Lagos now in Ikeja where I use to live the Igbo has bought almost all the properties even computer village with drug money, in Agege Hausa people has bought all our lands raping all our underaged children you there not say anything they say before you get stabbed. See there a problem we don’t have leaders in Yoruba land. I wish I can state all I say here. There is a problem my brother

Open your Eyes and look at the positive sides, Yoruba are still the most successful.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Open your Eyes and look at the positive sides, Yoruba are still the most successful.

And you believed the troll, the usual and well known * we Yoruba's" ?
Che! You fall hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I won’t deceive myself Oga we need to wake up we can do better stop selling your properties to non indigenes they are creating communities in your space and gaining polical power simple logic. When you rent and lease to them they can never be powerful than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Che! You fall hand.

Emi troll abi Ode nie ni
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

I am Yoruba from Ogun state I happened to have lived in the city all my life until 2014 my export business took me down to Oyo what I saw in my tour from Ogun to Oke Ogun down to Saki, Igbise Ago Amodu, igboho Ilorin, I actually tour down to Mina in that route. I was in shock of my life when I got to mine and realized that I might actually get killed if I continued in that journey Sharia in Mina! And I like to drink beer

Back to the Yoruba people, when I got to Oyo I see most of our young Yoruba people driving Okada and Agbero blocking the road with stick and all that then I asked them what happened why are you riding okada and all this dirty jobs see lands why are you not farming they said. En Oko ke awon oba ati baalle ti ta Ile fun Fulani that they better not go to form that they’ll be killed by the Fulani’s they showsed me everything. My people are in in serious poverty, I was outraged through out that journey I decided I will not leave my change for any of them till I get back home. Infact come to Lagos now in Ikeja where I use to live the Igbo has bought almost all the properties even computer village with drug money, in Agege Hausa people has bought all our lands raping all our underaged children you there not say anything they say before you get stabbed. See there a problem we don’t have leaders in Yoruba land. I wish I can state all I say here. There is a problem my brother

You people and your copy and paste rubbish.
How did you come about these aba made stats? Are you even aware that in the whole of South poverty is least in the SW? And please save us the whole drama of these nonsense and stop feeding us with these IBO bought land , developed this ,developed that without any viarable facts. If IBO's are that super human how come none of your tiny states is developed or come near Lagos in developments??

Abegii grin

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

Emu troll abu Ode nie ni

Una plenty for Yoruba land and can speak and write Yoruba.

Save me the sermon.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chipink:

I only have pictures

That's a Propaganda not a Picture of Yoruba Abobaku, Abobaku have nothing to do with Ooni of Ife but Alaafin Of Oyo, but this news and Picture came out after the Dealth of Ooni of Ife which means it was Propaganda to generate traffic.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

How did you come about these aba made stats? Are you even aware that in the whole of South poverty is least in the SW? And please save us the whole drama of these nonsense and stop feeding us with these IBO bought land , developed this ,developed that without any viarable facts. If IBO's are that super human how come none of your tiny states is developed or come near Lagos in developments??

Abegii grin

Ma tan ara e you can’t deceive me.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by T9ksy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Che! You fall hand.

Abi o jare!!!

If he sounds like a flatinoe, writes like a flatinoe then he/she is definately a flatinoe.

QED

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Una plenty for Yoruba land and can speak and write Yoruba.

Save me the sermon.

See as you simply agreed with my statistics that’s the problem with us Yoruba people. We are never united. I won’t say more than that

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:

The thing is were you flogged in Akure or not. Weather different or not. Or are those flogged not igbo

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
T9ksy:

Abi o jare!!!

If he sounds like a flatinoe, writes like a flatinoe then he/she is definately a flatinoe.

QED

Eh! Egbami oo nna go soon chop Na I go just dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

See as you simply agreed with my statistics that’s the problem with [us Yoruba people. We are never united. I won’t say more than that

You are really terrible at your mask. Very terrible.
Its well with you.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

See as you simply agreed with my statistics that’s the problem with us Yoruba people. We are never united. I won’t say more than that
Be proud of our people my fellow osu. We do not have to deny our heritage on faceless forum. Be proud of your osu, though I understand no one likes associating with them osu but since destiny have created you osu. Be proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
T9ksy:

Abi o jare!!!

QED

Well, for me , I believe hidding one identity on a faceless forum like this is a sign of defeat and fear as a result of social abuse and timidity or trauma. What a shame ! grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Abegii grin
He must have forgotten that Ebonyi is among poorest in Nigeria grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clark: Northerners Asking Jonathan, Others To Join Presidential Race Insincere / No Going Back On Criminalizing Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria – David Mark / FG Orders Massive Importation Of Kerosene, Say Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.