Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? (968 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Jubril Al-sudani Smuggled Into South Africa In The Company Of Cuban Doctors / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by 68816419: 5:42am On Mar 08, 2019
my fellow Nairalands please I would like to know if our president is still Mr jubril or the real Mr Buhari?.
Thank you.
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2019
The tin is, only Aisha can really tell.
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Olanireti(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2019
I'm still wondering how the Jubril case died down till today. This makes me to know that truly brainwashing is real. For elites, educated people to believe the Jubril case in the first place, I can't stop wondering if people try to analyse lies they are being fed at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by apeleone(f): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Politics
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Herkim(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2019
That's Nigerians for you, they always likes playing politics of hatred , bitterness and Uncultured.
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by netpro(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2019
It is another failed Project, executed in partnership with their ipob crew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by naijaguy1234(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2019
We are still obidiently atikulating after the election we want Biafraaud.
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by PFRB: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Olanireti:
I'm still wondering how the Jubril case died down till today. This makes me to know that truly brainwashing is real. For elites, educated people to believe the Jubril case in the first place, I can't stop wondering if people try to analyse lies they are being fed at all

Body doubles are real all over the world. Saddam Hussien had 2. Fidel Castro had many. Stallin had 2. Even Japanese company executives have body doubles. Even the CIA have what they call decoy buddies for US presidents. You sound so ignorant if you say it does not exist.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Olanireti(m): 4:35am On Mar 09, 2019
PFRB:

Body doubles are real all over the world. Saddam Hussien had 2. Fidel Castro had many. Stallin had 2. Even Japanese company executives have body doubles. Even the CIA have what they call decoy buddies for US presidents. You sound so ignorant if you say it does not exist.

I guess you are one of the 'die hard believer' of the Jubril case. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Oblang(m): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Olanireti:

U dey mind am
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Babiboy: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2019
grin don't confuse 25 IQ Igbos
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Babiboy: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Olanireti:

Die hard ignorant build from kanu. You should ask him if he believes in Atiku Cameron
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2019
The job's done, Jubril has returned to Sudan. grin
Re: What Happened To Jubril Al Sudani? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Hahahahaha e ruled Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Set Ablaze INEC Collation Center In Kano - Photos/ Video / Why Is Amaechi Killing His Political Career???! / Fire Outbreak At The Factory Of The Former President, Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.