Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

God! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God! (3935 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God! by victorian(f): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2019
...My dear peeps, God is the same today , yesterday and forever . cheesy

Something happened last night , and God revealed He is indeed powerful .
I was sleeping peacefully in my apartment when I heard loud voices downstairs with people screaming Femi! Femi! Femiiii!

I was like who is Femi quarreling with at this time of the night , sighs this guy sef !

And I went back to sleep. Within few minutes I heard loud banging on my door and quickly woke up and I was like , is it thieves ?
I went close to the door and screamed who is it ! Two of my neighbours shouted back: its us o! Femi is dying ! Please come o!

I was like dying ke! I quickly wore my gown long and grabbed my holy water ,which I normally use on rare occasions of dizzy spells .

I rushed downstairs with them. I saw Femi lyin on the floor ,his eyes turning white , and people gathering calling his name . I went close to him, sprinkled my water on him and I placed my hand on his head and started praying and decreeing whatever has entered his body must leave now! Any spirit of death I cast you out! You don't belong here ! Leave ! In the name of Jesus ! Get out!!

As I was praying his white eyes came down and we could see his black pupils . then he tried standing but we held him down , then few mins he vomitted , three times and one of the women brought water and washed his face and he fainted again.

They were panicking , I said no! Don't panick he's fine .. Let's place him on his bed and leave him till tomorrow ,,God has taken control.

So they checked his breathing he was breathing well and softly .

This morning , him and some neighbours came to my flat and knocked . I opened he was looking alive soft and very OK. With smiles .

I was so happy! They were all thanking me. I said its not me. Its God who did it . let's glorify God . cheesy
One of the men said he wanted to pray on the guy but he received shock on his palms and he stopped looked at Femi, then he tried to pray , the same shock!
He said ha! This is not ordinary o

Then someone said let's call Vicky she goes to one army church like that ,she can help.. That's how they came to meet me.

So I asked Femi! Femi what really happened?

Femi is an undergraduate of unilag . He went to school yesterday for lectures . as he was coming back home before he got to the school gate . someone he didn't know tapped him and said guy! A lady is doing her bday , let's celebrate with her , come join us , enough to eat and drink.

He followed the guy and he saw students celebrating . he said he just need coke and drink. He waa given . he ate and bade the celebrant happy birthday and started his journey home .

He said , his eyes and mind was clear as he walked home but on getting to the gate of our compound , and screaming mai guard name, he didn't know when he fainted . and that's how maiguard saw him and was screaming we all should come out and see o!.

He said that was what happened and he didn't take any alcohol .

I said Femi be careful what u eat from strangers . be very very careful . but let's thank God for saving you . its all God !

My people I thank God o! This Femi is too open minded and trusting ..I pray his healing is permanent in Jesus name , Amen! cheesy cheesy grin

GreatReasearcher !!!!! Come and see God's wonders cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God! by SirMichael1: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Lmao...

Still the clown right??

1 Like

Re: God! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2019
She needs a truck load of attention. I bet you’re in the right place sis.

2 Likes

Re: God! by Robnectar(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
lol..... like for real.... babe turn pastor.... grin
Re: God! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy thank God for femi"s life cheesy
that food wey im be chop so na im dem be wan use indoctrinate am to their world but u save the day cheesy
Re: God! by victorian(f): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
lol..... like for real.... babe turn pastor.... grin

Smiles. Its possible I will end up as a Pastor .

But God has the final say
Re: God! by victorian(f): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy thank God for femi"s life cheesy
that food wey im be chop so na im dem be wan use indoctrinate am to their world but u save the day cheesy

All thanks to God o..

God saved him using me . its all God dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: God! by Robnectar(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

Smiles. Its possible I will end up as a Pastor .

But God has the final say
lol..... remember me in when u are praying ooo wink
Re: God! by victorian(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
lol..... remember me in when u are praying ooo wink

OK I will smiley
Re: God! by Atewo400(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
God is a HOAX

3 Likes

Re: God! by raphretle: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
God is taking you to the permanent site...

1 Like

Re: God! by Raalsalghul: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

I was sleeping peacefully in my apartment when I heard loud voices downstairs with people screaming Femi! Femi! Femiiii!

I was like who is Femi quarreling with at this time of the night , sighs this guy sef !

And I went back to sleep. Within few minutes I heard loud banging on my door and quickly woke up and I was like , is it thieves ?
I went close to the door and screamed who is it ! Two of my neighbours shouted back: its us o! Femi is dying ! Please come o!

I was like dying ke! I quickly wore my gown long and grabbed my holy water ,which I normally use on rare occasions of dizzy spells .

I rushed downstairs with them. I saw Femi lyin on the floor ,his eyes turning white , and people gathering calling his name . I went close to him, sprinkled my water on him and I placed my hand on his head and started praying and decreeing whatever has entered his body must leave now! Any spirit of death I cast you out! You don't belong here ! Leave ! In the name of Jesus ! Get out!!

As I was praying his white eyes came down and we could see his black pupils . then he tried standing but we held him down , then few mins he vomitted , three times and one of the women brought water and washed his face and he fainted again.

They were panicking , I said no! Don't panick he's fine .. Let's place him on his bed and leave him till tomorrow ,,God has taken control.

This morning , him and some neighbours came to my flat and knocked . I opened he was looking alive soft and very OK. With smiles .

I was so happy! They were all thanking me. I said its not me. Its God who did it . let's glorify God . cheesy
One of the men said he wanted to pray on the guy but he received shock on his palms and he stopped looked at Femi, then he tried to pray , the same shock!

Then someone said let's call Vicky she goes to one army church like that ,she can help.. That's how they came to meet me.

Femi is an undergraduate of unilag . He went to school yesterday for lectures . as he was coming back home before he got to the school gate . someone he didn't know tapped him and said guy! A lady is doing her bday , let's celebrate with her , come join us , enough to eat and drink.

He followed the guy and he saw students celebrating . he said he just need coke and drink. He waa given . he ate and bade the celebrant happy birthday and started his journey home .

He said , his eyes and mind was clear as he walked home but on getting to the gate of our compound , and screaming mai guard name, he didn't know when he fainted . and that's how maiguard saw him and was screaming we all should come out and see o!.

I said Femi be careful what u eat from strangers . be very very careful . but let's thank God for saving you . its all God !

My people I thank God o! This Femi is too open minded and trusting ..I pray his healing is permanent in Jesus name , Amen! cheesy cheesy grin

Madam victorian the story teller undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What happened to the Religious section?

1 Like

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
This mad woman again! Religion has eaten into your rat infested brain. Naso you for just kee person pikin throway. Both you, your neigbours are all mad.

2 Likes

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Atewo400:
God is a HOAX

Evidence?
Re: God! by victorian(f): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
raphretle:
God is taking you to the permanent site...

smiley I can feel it.

I know smiley

I'm more convinced than ever .

Thank you Jesus !
Re: God! by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
This mad woman again! Religion has eaten into your rat infested brain. Naso you for just kee person pikin throway. Both you, your neigbours are all mad.
So you two get beef true true. grin grin cheesy

You get time ooo shocked
Re: God! by klenton(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

ah ah..she snatch your boyfriend ni!!!
na wao for u oo
Re: God! by klenton(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

God is indeed faithful

1 Like

Re: God! by SaucyBenks(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2019
You're beautiful, I know your other moniker with those dp you upload all the times looking like Asian... I know you don't know me but I know you wella.

Well, Femi may come asking you out soon.
Re: God! by victorian(f): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
SaucyBenks:
You're beautiful, I know your other moniker with those dp you upload all the times looking like Asian... I know you don't know me but I know you wella.

Well, Femi may come asking you out soon.

Thanks for the compliment
Have been friends or let's say like a big sister to Femi for the past three years. He's 20 and I'm 34. I see him and play with him like my younger brother . most times he calls me Aunty . I know his gf smiley , a young girl of 19years . Pretty innocent looking girl . Femi himself is a free minded innocent guy and he can be fiercely loyal if only his dad can handle him right .

I cannot date him . he's way too young for me. I have self respect .

2 Likes

Re: God! by Evangkatsoulis: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: God! by TVSA: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
sign of heroin overdose

1 Like

Re: God! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
attention kee you dey undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God! by luvyaself95(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
On A Tramadol Diet On A Codeine Diet grin
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

Thanks for the compliment
Have been friends or let's say like a big sister to Femi for the past three years. He's 20 and I'm 34. I see him and play with him like my younger brother . most times he calls me Aunty . I know his gf smiley , a young girl of 19years . Pretty innocent looking girl . Femi himself is a free minded innocent guy and he can be fiercely loyal if only his dad can handle him right .

I cannot date him . he's way too young for me. I have self respect .

It's a lie. You'll Bleep him if he gives you a chance. You this mgbeke feeling funky. And sorry, you're not 34, but 39 and a stupid attention seeker who's bored with life and waits frantically in anticipation for that hopeless man who'll come to take your baggage away. I pity that man. Go get a life, Victorian.

1 Like

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
So you two get beef true true. grin grin cheesy

You get time ooo shocked

She's outa my league.
Re: God! by Raalsalghul: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's a lie. You'll Bleep him if he gives you a chance. You this mgbeke feeling funky. And sorry, you're not 34, but 39 and a stupid attention seeker who's bored with life and waits frantically in anticipation for that hopeless man who'll come to take your baggage away. I pity that man. Go get a life, Victorian.

2 Likes

Re: God! by victorian(f): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pure trash!!

I won't stoop to your low dustbin level!

1 Like

Re: God! by dayleke: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: God! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

OK I will smiley
Pastor please come and dedicate this new bedsheets for me.
Re: God! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

She's outa my league.
You too like fight.

1 Like

Re: God! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Gosh!! Slow down please..this is tasteless. Allow the lady be cause its her life and her choice....go get ur own groove.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / She Almost Choked Me To Death / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.