Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls (677 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls by Barayeks(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2019
But the truth is most girls are like most girls, this is just something they say to make gullible guys feel comfortable.
Most girls date multiple guys.
Most girls sleep with all of the multiple guys they date
Most girls will dump their long time, faithful and caring boyfriend in a heartbeat if a guy that matches their dream man comes along.. rich, handsome, tall, ripped. It doesn't matter if the old boyfriend did something wrong or not, they'll find a reason to give him and if he is perfect and there is no possible reason they hit him with the "it's not you it's me".
Instagram : @Bara.tone
Twitter: @IamBaratone

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls by grad2012(f): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Thank God you said most not all.
Re: I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls by ubunja(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2019
grad2012:
Thank God you said most not all.
by most he meant 99%.

And you being on NL you're definitely among that 99%

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls by Raalsalghul: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
ubunja:
by most he meant 99%.

And you being on NL you're definitely among that 99%
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls by Randy100: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Everybody cheats but men are caught easily. If you must cheat, cheat carefully.

(1) (Reply)

Slap Mama Attempted To Slap An Old Woman / See Why Nigerians Feel Most Igbo Relationships/marriages Are / Penis Enlargement Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.