Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her (25311 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Graphic Details Of How He Raped Two Women / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by LifestyleTonite: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Below is a narration from a lady about what she suffered in the hands of a serious woman beater. Yeah, it's lengthy but worth the read for ladies who might want to avoid such circumstances.****

She shared on Twitter:

Guys I Wanna Expose A Serious Woman Beater As I Feel Like You London Females Need To Beware Of This Guy.

Because I’m kinda fully healed now I’m gonna talk up the tings because the past 5 Months Of my life have been hell on earth and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Honestly.Soo basically let’s say 2016/17 I started talking to this guy, I found him reallllyy good looking and he seemed like cool beans so we got it poppin

After about 6ish months of talking I realised that this guy was just not serious. Like uno them guys one day you’re trappy, one day you’re fraud next day you do music day after sports. I couldn’t keep up so I cut him off.So now 2018 were cool but I slyly think he’s a chief so I don’t really Bleep with him the way I was fuckin with him before. He was a imagine guy very proud thought he was the shit, I’m not like that so he was not even on my shelf.

Fast forward to September, we’re talking regularly but LITERALLY out of boredom. So October 1st now. He FaceTimes me like ‘oh I’m in your area I wanna see you I’m gonna come to your house xyz’ I was think nahh but he still came round.

Right. Went to go and collect him from the high road as I was also getting a draw. This is the first dispute. He Thought The Weed Was For ‘Us’ But It Was For Me. Lool when I told him that he was offended so he got his own draw.

So get to my crib now got ready to go sleep while he was smoking. At that time I was renting a room and he was being VERY loud, doing loaddsss So I Told Him To Chill Out. I’m not even exaggerating his loudest went from 100 to 75.

So I got on to him then went bedSo SK/Stephan Also Went to sleep then in the morning I woke up early got dressed for work while he was sleeping, built it then woke him up. When he wakes up he ‘demands’ the chip that he saw before he went sleep.

I said bro that chip was mine and it’s in my spliff, but there’s a singles shop down the road I can direct you to. He got dressed and I gave him the directions and he left about 20mins before I did

When I’m walking to the bus stop now I see Stephan standing waiting for me. Obviously I was like wdf lol what you doing. He then asked me if we can go half’s on a box of cigarettes cause I need chip and he wants gays so I said yh that’s cool why not

Gave Stephan £3 as he had £5 and £8 is enough for chip right But he’s cigarettes of choice was £10. You don’t have £10 so I was like ‘just get b&h blue that’s £7.90’ then he got MAD And Was Like ‘ DONT TELL ME WHERE MY MONEY GOES’ I was like skeen then walked out the shop and left him with my £3.

Booked a Uber to work and waited outside.Right. So he comes out the shop after arguing with boss man like ‘ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY I DONT HAVE gays’ I was lik ‘it’s not my fault you got a habit you can’t afford
’Firstly I’ve never seen him pissed or mad I didn’t even know he loved gays like that but anyway. He SWITCHEDHe’s Still Shouting As My Uber Sayin ‘arriving soon’ When he’s done shouting he’s like ‘DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME ??’ And I’m just like erm okThis guy is a big 6 foot something ‘semi pro boxer’ I was standing on his left, no lie he swung his whole body and right hooked me right in my mouthHe punched a whole in my lip where my tooth was lodged in.

My bottom set of teeth were pushed to the web of my tongue. They are permanently damaged and I now have a horrible gap AFTER 6 weeks of braces.So obviously my family are FUMING and my mums got his number and spoken to him. I come from a fam of females btw I can count my blood males on one hand
Next morning now 7am he called MY MUM and said COME OUTSIDE.

Huuuuuuuhhhhh I just heard her cussing and getting dressed.He started threatening me and MY FAMILY Saying he’s gonna shot up the house if we don’t come outside, and that I mustn’t snitch cause his boxing license would be taken from him but he don’t care about jail cause he’s already been and had the wing on smash etcMy grandma my mum and my lil sis uno where all scared he’s making it seem like he was watching my house and he’s loading his rings and whatever but he wasn’t there.

And that point I was actually scared cause I thought he was hiding.Anyway he carried on talking the hardest and at one point I was just soo scared and so ashamed of myself I wanted to drop the charges but I though no. No bitch. Get your self some justice this ain’t fair this ain’t your portion go thru and Bleep the hood code.Word is that ‘I’m not the first and I won’t be the last’ and after doing a proper crb IT WAS TRUE I WASNT THE FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I’m now left with a fake tooth that I didn’t get until THIS WEEK Since OCTOBER 2ND IVE BEEN TOOTHLESS!!! Because the punch damaged my whole gum like wdf. A gap tooth and a scar.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-woman-beater-graphic-pictures/

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by LifestyleTonite: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2019
More pictures

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by donstan18: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Don't waste your time exposing him to women.

Women don't care to know if you are caring, they don't care to know if you are responsible, they just don't care if you are a woman beater or not.

All they care is your financial strength. That's the only thing they are after.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Kenzico(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2019
shocked

Holy Moses!!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Women become deaf when money shouts. Will they ever learn?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by stainlink(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Women can sometime or most time be annoying, but raising you hand on them shouldn't be the solution to that.

You hear them say "touch me na you bastard" while standing at your front and possibly holding on to your shirt or boxer.

Just say ALL IS WELL in your mind and stay strong

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by officIalB: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
cry
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Oyindidi(f): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Squeeze his balls angry
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by RipMorosini: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2019
More pictures please

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by ictjobber: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Ladies not all that glitters be gold

See my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Npfn: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Strong woman strong woman see beating sorry please find another guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by ictjobber: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
What did she do

See my signature
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by HaryoBamex(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Wow...
Some men think cos of their height and their muscle that they can just beat a woman anyhow...
If he wants to fight, he should go and meet his mate..
ABI can't he fight anthony Joshua?
Mofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Twenty47(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Eyaah... Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Eshence: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
what a beast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Kurtis02(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Ok

So what should we do
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Lovelyn451(f): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
I'm sorry
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Crap Crap, Gibberish Crap all the way!

When the going was good........

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Summary, all these started cos she refused to share her weed/igbo with her guy!
2 Foolish ANIMALS!

When the going went sour........

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by wamide042(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Am i the only one not understanding what this babe writes up here.........

17 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by baillers123: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
fine young guys like dis are quite crazy... buh no, girls will rather run after them..
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
tongue
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by mekybabe1: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Two Igbo smokers, what do you expect?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by LexngtonSteele: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2019
This is very crazy!
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by obaataaokpaewu: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Reading that write up wasn't easy I must confess embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by baillers123: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
if you ddnt read this whole story but mavel at d picturw gather here..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Balo89: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
It's Live!!!!! http://homes.style/jumia19 enjoy massive discounts on things you order today

Jumia Big Home Makeover Starts 7th of march - 11th of march 2019 visit http://homes.style/jumia19
for more information.

Hurry!!!!!
Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
How can you be comfortable as a man beating a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by JeromeBlack: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
I have no sympathy for such women any more.

You want to date a 6 foot muscular thug because of looks?

And when he assaulted you, you did not call the police. Now, he is threatening your mum?

Them no born any bastard to threaten my parents. You must end up in police custody.

I am a bit biased because I had a girl laugh at me because I am skinny.....only for the muscular thug she liked turned out to be a heavyweight champion in woman-beating. Can you believe that the same girl was narrating to me how he beat her? I just laughed and mocked her.....shey una like muscular thugs.......

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Can somebody translate that to English please...I'm not so fluent with engrish.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
I don tire for relationship matter. Jordan peterson will explain better what caused this madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Man Begs UK Police In God's Name After Being Caught With Expired Car Insurance / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.