Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (171744 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Don’t mind these useless hypocritical men
Yahoo boys that eat shît sandwich for rituals, what’s the difference? Just offer these guys here $5000 to be shat one and 99% of them would accept it
TimiRume:
If you are a woman whose sh1t and thing would you prefer to swallow for dough:

a) white men
b) Arab men
c) asian men
d) black men

a, b and c sharparly.

Most of you commenting rubbish about women are only envious and jealous.

If you can rob, murder, marry exhumed corpse for money, what makes you think you would be decent if you were a woman grin

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by TimiRume(f): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Don’t mind these useless hypocritical men
Yahoo boys that eat shît sandwich for rituals, what’s the difference? Just offer these guys here $5000 to be shat one and 99% of them would accept it
As in these guys are fvking hypocrites mehhhn. Ive seen videos of men eating dry fermented sh1t, drinking urine in hopes of getting rich. And these guys think if they were women they would be singing praise and worship in one corner. Make it make sense. These guys are dumb, wtf.

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by chosenwan1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is how they display their racism, it more of a ritual. You understand?
khiaa:
Filthy white whores, these are the skanks that Africoon men adore. Lmao, grin the Arab man said "Don't move white bitch." Even the Arab men knows they are trash. I bet they wouldn't do this to Arab women. undecided
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Are you MsDarkskin? shocked shocked

No.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
TimiRume:
If you are a woman whose sh1t and thing would you prefer to swallow for dough:

a) white men
b) Arab men
c) asian men
d) black men

a, b and c sharparly.

Most of you commenting rubbish about women are only envious and jealous.

If you can rob, murder, marry exhumed corpse for money, what makes you think you would be decent if you were a woman grin

SO SHIT IS NOW EDIBLE?

NEWS FLASH, SHIT IS SHIT.

IT IS NEVER PLEASANT.

THE SMELL IS TO WARN ALL THAT IT IS TOXIC WASTE.

U ARE MAD.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by MrMcJay(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
TimiRume:
bla bla bla. Black women are smart by choosing white and arab men if you are the only type of men around them. Everybody knows that the biggest self haters are black men but you can come here to deceive the gullibles.

I support black women grin

Pls, don't try to defend this. Pls.

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by TimiRume(f): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
hammerFC:

LOOK AT ME AND MY FISH BRAIN.

DONT GO AND HOLD UR DAUGHTER.

TOMORROW, WE WILL READ HER STORY ON TWITTER.
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
yinkeys:

cry this world don spoil finish.
Are you married to a Nigerian, White or Arab

No.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nanatrendy(f): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
hammerFC:

PRIDE.

WE RATHER VEX DIE OR FIGHT DIE THAN TRY DAT.

THAT KIND DIE DEY SWEET.

ON OUR OWN TERMS. (EITHER ME OR U, ONE PERSON MUST GO)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR.
pride? I don't think so when desperate, people tend to go to any length to get what they want but it seems women go the extra mile not even thinking about their security. For example an armed robber who majority are men will make sure they have a gun or a weapon for their safety and to ensure a smooth operation. What weapon does a prostitute carry? They stand in dark corners in clothes which makes them vulnerable, don't care to cover their face like the robber, would follow any man at all to wherever they want and get intimate with this stranger who may not even pay up. It takes a lot of guts, look at this case for eg. This Arab could have strangled her to death what could she have done, just lying down like a dead person not knowing what someone is going to do to you is not easy. It's takes a lot of foolish bravery for that kind thing which men don't have.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by 4X4: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
many Nigerian men
suck anus which is eating, poo shit. this is the truth
even sucking pussy is also eating poo because pussy is very close to the anus

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by TimiRume(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrMcJay:

Pls, don't try to defend this. Pls.

I'm not defending nothing. I'm only pointing the blind hpocrisy of some very pained losers projeting their insecurities on others.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
pride? I don't think so when desperate, people tend to go to any length to get what they want but it seems women go the extra mile not even thinking about their security. For example an armed robber who majority are men will make sure they have a gun or a weapon for their safety and to ensure a smooth operation. What weapon does a prostitute carry? They stand in dark corners in clothes which makes them vulnerable, don't care to cover their face like the robber, would follow any man at all to wherever they want and get intimate with this stranger who may not even pay up. It takes a lot of guts, look at this case for eg. This Arab could have strangled her to death what could she have done, just lying down like a dead person not knowing what someone is going to do to you is not easy. It's takes a lot of foolish bravery for than kind thing which men don't have.

ARMED ROBBERS ARE NOT THEIR FOR YOUR SERVICE.

THEY ARE THEIR AS UR BOSS.

THE TWO DONT RELATE.

ONE IS APPLYING INTIMIDATION, THE OTHER IS SLAVE.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol we hear about guys doing worse for less. Not one day goes by without some kind of headline about ritualists dong foolishness to acquire wealth, let's not act like they wouldn't do this shit if there was just as much demand for them cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by samisj4real(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
THE ARABIAN GUYS ARE THE BIGGER FOOLS.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WHAT JOY DO YOU DERIVE FROM TREATING YOUR OWN FLESH THAT WAY?

MEANWHILE IS ARAB NOT AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY??

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
lee818:

loud it girl!! mostly African American men e.g ballplayers

Mostly Nigerian men, they will except the lowest of the low as long as she's white, including the big fat old, ugly whales they proudly adorn on their arms. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by BlackAdam55(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:
Filthy white whores, these are the skanks that Africoon men adore. Lmao, grin the Arab man said "Don't move white bitch." Even the Arab men knows they are trash. I bet they wouldn't do this to Arab women. undecided
And who told you that black women are not into this porta potty stuff?

talking about whores ,80 % of prostitutes in Dubai are black women
undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackAdam55:

talking about whores 80 % of prostitutes in Dubai are black women

DAT DUBAI, E BE LIKE SAY NA BLACK WOMEN, DEM BUILD AM FOR.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nanatrendy(f): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
hammerFC:

ARMED ROBBERS ARE NOT THEIR FOR YOUR SERVICE.

THEY ARE THEIR AS UR BOSS.

THE TWO DONT RELATE.

ONE IS APPLYING INTIMIDATION, THE OTHER IS SLAVE.
it's about the length at which people go for money and men obviously like to choose the options where their ego will not be hurt but women can go to any length for money.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
it's about the length at which people go for money and men obviously like to choose the options where their ego will not be hurt where women can go to any length for money.

LIKE A BOSS...
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by BlackAdam55(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
hammerFC:

DAT DUBAI, E BE LIKE SAY NA BLACK WOMEN, DEM BUILD AM FOR.

No race of women whose bltchy more than black women

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Chipink(f): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Idydarling:
did anyone notice the name of the poster?

Dumb girl.
Why not read the story..
The real story teller(who it happened to is a white gal) not the poster .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

That would explain why your men (African Americans) are obsessed with whye women. Lel

Sorry, no nationality of men worship white flesh more than Nigerians, sad but true. It seems you all are taught this at birth, must be part of your culture. You adore them more than white men do.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Jman06(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Black ladies too are doing same thing!

Even on nairaland here we have ladies who have done it!

The most painful thing is that such ladies would still come back to Nigeria and tell us how they are "high class" babes!

This is why I'll rather marry my village queen than all these useless, classless, low self esteem, debauched, slavish skanks!

6 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jman06:
Black ladies too are doing same thing!

Even on nairaland here we have ladies who have done it!

The most painful thing is that such ladies would still come back to Nigeria and tell us how they are "high class" babes!

This is why I'll rather marry my village queen than all these useless, classless, low self esteem, debauched, slavish skanks!

WE NEED TO BRING BACK VIRGINITY FOR MARRIAGE.

SHiIT JUST HIT THE FANS. (LITERALLY)

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Jman06(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
hammerFC:

WE NEED TO BRING BACK VIRGINITY FOR MARRIAGE.

SHIT JUST HIT THE FANS. (LITERALLY)
Honestly!

I'll pay anything to marry a virgin girl! Even if it means marrying a Muslim girl from the north. I can convert to Islam just to marry a decent virgin girl!

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackAdam55:

talking about whores ,80 % of prostitutes in Dubai are black women
undecided

So you actually know the percentage, besides what do this have to do with what I stated? I will repeat part of what I wrote so that you can get a better understanding. I wrote "Filthy white whores, these are the skanks that Africoon men adore." Sad but true.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by naturefellow(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Idydarling:
did anyone notice the name of the poster?
we don't want to get tribalistic here now, do we? Cos this sh#t cuts across ethnicity. It's a 'love of money thing'.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Chipink(f): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
my dear you have to believe it, the particular person that made Nina rich is Rochas okorocha. I'm also from IMO state, ORLU to be precised... Do you want to tell me now that Nina got that expensive car(tear leather) and huge amount of money from Rochas okorocha, without any payback? Rochas bleeped Nina. To cut it short, Rochas pooed inside her mouth... Believe it or live it

That's a lie pls.. Stop saying that tonspoil people name Rocha's didn't give Nina car, he only gave her money which he also gave miracle, Bambam and teddy A.. God will judge u for spoiling peoples names.

Why do u have to do that this
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
wetdick:

the most common women arab wealthy men screw well are foreigners, even poor arab men protect their women like hell, being a virgin is a big plus for a arab woman that is why anal sex is popular in the arab world

do you know there are many harems in the Arab world?

plus hymen reconstruction is a big thing for them.

even China now produce fake hymen?

Forget that thing!

it's human nature
even the Arab girls are not spared

You want to tell me that a prince will arrange a commoner Arab girl and the papa will say $hit?

he is playing with his life tongue

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
tgmservice:
lialia blog king blog of lies

I actually watched a viral video of a lady eating poop.

I really got angry with the sender of the video for not adding a graphic warning.

Things lady do for money fears even the devil.

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Chipink(f): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

huhso my state gov is into this f**ked up $hit too

It can't be true
adonbilivit

Don't mind that idiot PLSSSS, Rocha's gave NinA money which he also gave Bambam and teddy a, he is a devil for telling lie about Nina.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:

Sorry, no nationality of men worship white flesh more than Nigerians, sad but true. It seems you all are taught this at birth, must be part of your culture. You adore them more than white men do.

what is this one saying?

onisokuso oshi

Kosi lò jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.