Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (171542 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
LMAO grin grin Look how upset the Africoons got just by me stating a fact and calling these skanks "Filthy White Whores" which they actually are. It's OK, you have the right to defend your Queens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by BlackAdam55(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:

So you actually know the percentage, besides what do this have to do with what I stated? I will repeat part of what I wrote so that you can get a better understanding. I wrote "Filthy white whores, these are the skanks that Africoon men adore." Sad but true.
it's not hard to miss once you're in Dubai. tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
wetdick:

you need to tell black women these, if you tell them the truth, they will call you misogynist even though we have a history of slavery, you will be wondering that they should be the one protecting themselves but NO, they sell themselves cheap.

you will never see arab women pimping themselves, but black women will love-vendor each other for cash.

who tell you say Arab girls no dey pimo?

For the right price (If you can pay)

I can arrange one for you in Dubai

But na coded parole she

Don't get caught

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:
LMAO grin grin Look how upset the Africoons got just by me stating a fact and calling these skanks "Filthy White Whores" which they actually are. It's OK, you have the right to defend your Queens.

we are not defending anyone

We are quite shocked that you exhibit such foolishness and iberibeism in the 21st century.

White, Black or whatever

hookers are hookers

it's the world oldest profession for a reason..
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackAdam55:

Better to adore a white Wh0re than a black one tho
wink

Yeah, that's what I thought, adoring white flesh is part of your culture it doesn't matter if she is Filthy as long as the flesh is white.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by BlackAdam55(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah, that's what I thought, adoring white flesh is part of your culture it doesn't matter if she is Filthy as long as the flesh is white.
Ok grin grin grin
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Perverted Arab men have a thing for humiliating white womens because of the general false perception of the whites being a “superior” race so they love to treat white women like disposable objects and do abominable things to them. It’s a turn on for them that a woman would do depraved acts with them for their money. Those Arabs are depraved

true sha

I read a quota article on this topic

its tgeur ultra conservative society plus the low self esteem they have that makes them go through all these

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackAdam55:

Better to adore a white Wh0re than a black one tho
wink

women are women

get that

hoes are hoes

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Revolva(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
.My boyfriend is into Golden Shower’s so it was nothing new for me.

Useless who.re that your boyfriend is also a fool id I catch am I go slap.am

So with your two hands you can't go look for sometin to do na abi

Follow follow.don make ur eyes clear you don chop shit to me you are a bastard

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Lekan1o1: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
emperorblog21:
i watch a video yesterday of a nigeria guy that poo in a lady mouth..
so disgustinh.
they treat africans like slave and nobody.

our leaders have selll us so we have to change it .

Really Nigerian lady? In this country ? undecided
can I see the video?

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by BlackAdam55(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

women are women

get that

hoes are hoes
Who Adores whores? undecided I'm just playing with that girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
it's about the length at which people go for money and men obviously like to choose the options where their ego will not be hurt but women can go to any length for money.

true that
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

we are not defending anyone

We are quite shocked that you exhibit such foolishness and iberibeism in the 21st century.

White, Black or whatever

hookers are hookers

it's the world oldest profession for a reason..

You Africoons show your foolishness every time something negative is said about white flesh but you can belittle, and degrade Blacks all day with no hesitation.

When I state something negative about white girls I do it just to see how many of you "Captain Save A Hoe" will come to her rescue. You never fail to put on your Africoon capes and save the day. I purposely do this because it's hilarious to me to watch the buffoonery of Nigerian Africoons. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jman06:
Black ladies too are doing same thing!

Even on nairaland here we have ladies who have done it!

The most painful thing is that such ladies would still come back to Nigeria and tell us how they are "high class" babes!

This is why I'll rather marry my village queen than all these useless, classless, low self esteem, debauched, slavish skanks!

I won't blame you for that tho

it's your choice

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ugosample:

who tell you say Arab girls no dey pimo?

For the right price (If you can pay)

I can arrange one for you in Dubai

But na coded parole she

Don't get caught

i hope you are not trying to love-vendor me a prostitute, guy arab women dey bang but not with foreigners in arab land, maybe when they are abroad which they rearly go to.

yes you can bang girls from syria, morrocco, jordan but not girls from the core arab world.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
wetdick:

i hope you are not trying to love-vendor me a prostitute, guy arab women dey bang but not with foreigners in arab land, maybe when they are abroad which they rearly go to.

yes you can bang girls from syria, morrocco, jordan but not girls from the core arab world.

U FORGET IRAN.

THOSE GIRLS ARE BADDEST...

DEY WILL TELL U, THEY ARE NOT ARAB.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

The article didn't say anything about African women only white whores but you can assume all you like.

i am not assuming, i am saying the facts even black american women are among the gang of shit eaters from arab asses
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

You Africoons show your foolishness every time something negative is said about white flesh but you can belittle, and degrade Black's all day with no hesitation.

When I state something negative about white girls I do it just to see how many of you "Captain Save A Hoe" will come to her rescue. You never fail to put on your Africoon capes and save the day. I purposely do this because it's hilarious to me to watch the buffoonery of Nigerian Africoons. grin grin

chineke nna

How can someone lack sense like this bikonu

Oloriburuku ma eleyíì o shocked

Carry your damaged self esteem outta here

I have done across afro American girls like you b4

cheesy

Saying bad stuff about other pple to feel good abt yourself

the same way a white fool will make a racist comment and get thrashed by it BY HIS FELLOW white folks is the same way we are trying to save you from.impending foolishness

But hey, just like the African proverb say, dog that is destined to be unfortunate will not hear the whistle of the hunter cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

U FORGET IRAN.

THOSE GIRLS ARE BADDEST...

DEY WILL TELL U THEY ARE NOT ARAB.

iran is not arab but Persian

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

You Africoons show your foolishness every time something negative is said about white flesh but you can belittle, and degrade Black's all day with no hesitation.

what this Africoon crap undecided

I think you and Blackadam55 should just kiss and makeup kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

cheesy grin

only if you knew

I no wan cast myself for this forum

But it's okay
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

THEY LOOK ARAB, BUT THINK THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

MANY OF DEM DONT EVEN WEAR HIJAB.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Jman06(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2019
Many of them would claim to go on vacation in Dubai not knowing they are going there to eat Arab men's sh1t.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

true that.
Persians
it's even a language on its own
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

THEY LOOK ARAB, BUT THINK THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

MANY OF DEM DONT EVEN WEAR HIJAB.

they dont look arab and they dont even speak arabic, their type of islam is more relax than people from saudi arabia
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
Many of them would claim to go on vacation in Dubai not knowing they are going there to eat Arab men's sh1t.

true

But they are adults sha

let them.do.what they want
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Godsfavour78: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2019
planetx:
What makes you think it's a lie? You obviously are naive if you think Dubai porta potty is a lie.
may be the guy self na potty potty. He just want to live in denial.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

they dont look arab and they dont even speak arabic, their type of islam is more relax than people from saudi arabia

LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRAN, IRAQ AND SAUDI ARABIA IN APPEARANCE?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

true that.

Persians

it's even a language on its own

yes but iran speak persian but their writing system is in arabic
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Jman06(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

true

But they are adults sha

let them.do.what they want
Too much freedom is not good for adults! That's the problem with this generation!
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
what this Africoon crap undecided

I think you and Blackadam55 should just kiss and makeup kiss kiss

Coons lick, kiss and worship white
asses, whites are their Gods. There are Africoons, Black Americoons, Carribeancoons, Afrocoonlatinos and Negropeans(Black British). grin Its not just Africoons but Nigerians seem to be the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.