Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (171798 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

I don't know who he is and don't care to know.
Ok
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2019
lenghtinny:

You are suffering from serious self esteem. You need to seek help before it's too late.
You can't derive joy or happiness from deriding others.
Your post reeks of bitterness and shows you are suffering from color complex and its not that hard to detect the source of your pain.
Seek for help. There's more to life than a white or black skin.

LMAO grin Yeah you must be right, you see right through me.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Frezhkid10(m): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. Dubai has many weird stuff going on. Some ladies do legit job there sha.
At least by now you must know the work she does, her workplace, etc.

If you are a committed couple, such basic stuff should not be a secret. A simple regular whatsapp video chat from work during break time should be easy. cheesy cheesy grin grin

One sure thing is women like money & bling bling life. And some would do almost anything if the price is right. Fact.
..We do that once in a while...bub what's surprising me is that she sent me 200k and it's barely 2 months she travelled...God help me ooo

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by PierreAbutu(m): 12:52am On Mar 09, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Below is a narration about how ladies go to Dubai to have sex with Rich Arab men who also poo into their mouth. Such trade is known as Dubai Porta Potty.

Most pictures you see online which shows pretty girls on a Yatch in Dubai are actually not all they seem. Such girls don't only go there for vacation but for business - big time prostitution.

They have sex with Arab men who poo from their anus directly into the mouth of these prettt ladies all for dollars. The ladies also have sex with animals like dogs and camels.

Well, below is a testimony from one of such Dubai Porta Potty. Read carefully because at the end you will never envy Dubai returnees who flaunt brand new cars and pictures of vacation in the Arab City.

https://lailasnews.com/dubai-porta-potty-ladies-poo-arab/

Cc lalasticlala

Oge Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2019
The things people do for money.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Look dummy, how are you going to tell me what African American mesns? You are wrong in your classification. African American means the people of the descendants of slaves because we don't know which country we originated from so we used the term AA (not anymore).

There are Nigerian Americans, Liberian Americans and so on but where could we say we were from other than Africa.
You Africans have been saying that we aren't Africans for many years and now that we finally agree with you, you say that we want to segregate. You have made it very clear that we aren't the same(you have proven that with your aliance with whites against us) so we want to disconnect our association with the term AA and be who we are.

undecided

African American is a broad term

Being Nigerian or Liberian or whatever is a sub division
.the same way you have Latino, but Mexixab; Cuban or Dominican is a sub division

Or the sane way you have white, but French, German, Dutch or Scottish American are sub divisions

.Your current punk president is of German origins

Is his sub classification not white, ?

Product of a failed inner city educational system *spits*

Common sense una no get undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..We do that once in a while...bub what's surprising me is that she sent me 200k and it's barely 2 months she travelled...God help me ooo

Ah ha. You see wetin we dey talk
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Isoduwa:
Like this na eeh tonto dike must show us who invited her to Dubai and the recipient of the hotel � where she lodge

Ah ha. Everyone knows na.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 12:58am On Mar 09, 2019
lenghtinny:

You are suffering from serious self esteem. You need to seek help before it's too late.
You can't derive joy or happiness from deriding others.
Your post reeks of bitterness and shows you are suffering from color complex and its not that hard to detect the source of your pain.
Seek for help. There's more to life than a white or black skin.

I know her type

she is just like my uncle's ex wife from Oakland cheesy grin

Highly condescending towards Africans and always being bitter abt white folks undecided

they are a couple of them like this.

Tho on the other side of the spectrum, we have black folks who are doing well for themselves, and living in productive communities and all., and see all black folks regardless of their origin as one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

undecided

African American is a broad term

Being Nigerian or Liberian or whatever is a sub division
.the same way you have Latino, but Mexixab; Cuban or Dominican is a sub division

Or the sane way you have white, but French, German, Dutch or Scottish American are sub divisions

.Your current punk president is of German origins

Is his sub classification not white, ?

Product of a failed inner city educational system *spits*

Common sense una no get undecided

Look, when AA was first termed in the 80s by Jessie Jackson it had nothing to do with immigrants, it was about black Americans making a connection with "the Mother Land" but which country could we connect with, we didn't know where we came from so we connected with the whole of Africa. That's why we don't understand your tribalism.Stop being prideful and learn something. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2019
BlackSaints:
No mind that girl undecided
lol any small thing Africoon cheesy is like Africoon is the only word she knowns grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by kay29000(m): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Nanatrendy:
pride? I don't think so when desperate, people tend to go to any length to get what they want but it seems women go the extra mile not even thinking about their security. For example an armed robber who majority are men will make sure they have a gun or a weapon for their safety and to ensure a smooth operation. What weapon does a prostitute carry? They stand in dark corners in clothes which makes them vulnerable, don't care to cover their face like the robber, would follow any man at all to wherever they want and get intimate with this stranger who may not even pay up. It takes a lot of guts, look at this case for eg. This Arab could have strangled her to death what could she have done, just lying down like a dead person not knowing what someone is going to do to you is not easy. It's takes a lot of foolish bravery for that kind thing which men don't have.

So true.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Allen02:
lol any small thing Africoon cheesy is like Africoon is the only word she knowns grin grin grin grin

Africoon is the best word that describes your kind. grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by kay29000(m): 1:07am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Mostly Nigerian men, they will except the lowest of the low as long as she's white, including the big fat old, ugly whales they proudly adorn on their arms. grin

Who hurt you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by IloveToMess: 1:09am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Baby Americoon ..
I love youcoon
But you are talking nonsensecoon
For nowcoon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 1:12am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Look, when AA was first termed in the 80s by Jessie Jackson it had nothing to do with immigrants, it was about black Americans making a connection with "the Mother Land" but which country could we connect with, we didn't know where we came from so we connected with the whole of Africa. That's why we don't understand your tribalism.Stop being prideful and learn something. undecided

okay let's follow what you said.

prior to that

what were black folks in America t
called?

niggers ir colored folks or Africans undecided

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Ok grin grin grin
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2019
i wont be suprised if Hushpuppi is part of the guys that gives arab men their asses

Hushpuppi is from a poor home, does not have any real source of income, he lives in dubai and what business does he own in dubai, no idea.

8 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:14am On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Baby Americoon ..
I love youcoon
But you are talking nonsensecoon
For nowcoon

As you can see I don't worship whites so you would have to use another word other than coon to relate to me.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ishilove: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Wizywiz:
my love its coprophilia not cocrophilia...how are u today..can u see what babes are doing for money
Thanks

My dear, I am horrified
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by YeebozNemesis: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT RACE WOULD U CLASSIFY DEM UNDER?

EUROPEAN?

They are Asians
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by IloveToMess: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

As you can see I don't worship whites so you would have to use another word other than coon to relate to me.

But we worship you
Are you bettercoon now?

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

okay let's follow what you said.

prior to that

what were black folks in America t
called?

niggers ir colored folks or Africans undecided

Black.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by YeebozNemesis: 1:16am On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT RACE WOULD U CLASSIFY DEM UNDER?

EUROPEAN?

Iranians are Persians in Asia. Asians

We have Caucasians in Europe. Europeans
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 09, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

They are Asians

lol, Asians are people from asia as in south east asia and other asian countries, Vietnamese, chinese, indians etc

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:18am On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

But we worship you
Are you bettercoon?

By the grace of God I'm not white so you couldn't possibly worship me. I see what you are doing but you aren't good at it. You can learn from me.grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by YeebozNemesis: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:29am On Mar 09, 2019
kay29000:

Who hurt you?

LMAO grin grin I'm not hurting I'm having a lot of fun , but I will give you a little input, if I were hurt it wouldn't be from a Coon, Africoon or otherwise.

Just a little food for thought. grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Xelestin(m): 1:30am On Mar 09, 2019
All that for money.

Some Women are bleeped scum.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 1:30am On Mar 09, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

Akata best describes your ilk

Hahahaha A hit dog hollers. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.