Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship (1274 Views)

Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship by DMerciful(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2019
She's obviously trying to hold you down with a commitment of giving you her virginity for marriage. Choice is yours! If you think she's marriageable even in 3yrs time then make the promise and break the hymen!
Re: Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship by Hdanny(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
greatnaija01:
BRODA... you DO NOT KNOW what KIND OF GUY YOU ARE O.... until you HIT IT..... stop painting yourself RIGHTEOUS OR WITH INTEGRITY..... if you wanna HIT IT without marriage, THEN YOUR INTEGRITY and DISCIPLINE is questionable.

Shey SHE MET YOU SINGLE but you too are not a virgin.... SO THE OTHER GIRL YOU HAD IN YOUR PAST, DIDNT YOU HIT IT HARD ON HER and STILL LEFT HER? whatever the excuse you used to leave her..... YOU DIDNT HAVE THE EXCUSE BEFORE SEX.

See, after you have disvirgined this one, YOUR EYES WILL OPEN LIKE ADAM AND EVEN and you will notice things you do not like and the things may irritate you and you MAY grow weak and reluctant to MARRY HER.

Don't start what you are not ready to FINISH. GET A JOB OR BUSINESS and take good care of yourself first then allow her have her own MONEY or BUSINESS else she will RUIN YOUR POCKET directly or out of sympathy.

BE WISE and ZIP UP.
Don't lie to yourself..... else one day you may tell her ITS ONLY THE TIP you want to PUT INSIDE.... and BOOOOOOM... u have finished her..... see CHECK YOURSELF... you both are merely INFATUATED..... nothing about your story depicts TRUE LOVE.

LOVE is PATIENT.

Wow thanks bro
Re: Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship by abbatoir(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Need Serious Advice From Mature Minds On My Relationship by Antanananovic: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Some guys have given very good advice and I can also see some awful advice too. Yea, I will just tell you to follow your heart. You are both sexually attracted to each other. Fact! both of you are not at that point where you wanna steer your ship to a permanent commitment.

Bro! You just wanna smãsh the gyal. Be honest with her. Tell her! And she is looking for a guy to settle down with and fortunately, You kinda tick all the boxes in her suitor criteria. Stop this act of smelling what you wanna eat all the time and then ending up frustrated when you can't have it.

Bro! She might have another guy somewhere on the reserve/bench but feels you are a good choice for the first team. Don't allow her manipulate you with virginity. I think she is already doing that. Be honest with her and watch where the chips fall eventually. Safe bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Who Wear Leggings Lead Boys Into Sin, Frustrated Mum Suggests / What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? / No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.