Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions (23565 Views)

Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Greatfullheart: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
37million no be Mai mai oh, now you Return the Only To Get 1.4million mtttchew.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by landmark86: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Your fada
Parrot69:
Na Poverty go kill you. angry
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by landmark86: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Your fada
Parrot69:
Na Poverty go kill you. angry

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Parrot69: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
You got the first one, you return am smiley
The second one , you return am sad
angry Third one , you return am angry

Haba Ma sister, it’s like your village people do you strong tin.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Skingeze: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
I hope she uses is very well, because opportunity does not come around often like this..
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by martineverest(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Y didn't they reward her b4 she cried out?
is it compulsory she must be rewarded?....Nigerians and entitlement mentality
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by martineverest(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Litmus:

Or millions of Nigerians are similar to this woman but world media chose to concentrate on the dishonest ones in order to paint a negative picture of Nigeria where the majority of black people live. And perhaps publicising this woman's deeds in the form of rewarding her is some Nigerians attempt at redressing this demonization of Nigerians and informing young Nigerians that they are honest and most remain so. When people are demonized it is quite easy for those people to become as they are painted.
leave the world media out of this...most Nigerians are criminally-minded
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by ajl: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
What i love about this is that it was not planned. It was coincidental as she was walking by when Legit tv was conducting a street interview with another guy. She decided to stop to listen to what the guy was saying about recent election. I find the expression on her face during the interview interesting as the guy who was complaining about bad governance and poor economy admitted not voting in last presidential election. She waited to express her mind. God works in a mysterious way. What if she did not walk by at that point or Legit tv did not conduct that interview at that location that day. Maybe her reward would have come in other way. Ah! Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by ajl: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
martineverest:
leave the world media out of this...most Nigerians are criminally-minded

So, who conducted the poll that show that most Nigerians are criminally minded. The point the guy made about how western media that demonize Nigerians is real except if you dont know how the world works. Let me educate you. The demonization of Nigerians is very symbolic as it perfectly match the demonization of Africans-Americans in tbe United States or blacks in other parts of the world. Nigeria is the symbolic black nation and to them, its like trying to proof that blacks in America are criminals and good for nothing as their brothers and sisters in Africa, with Nigeria as main focus. Remember, most slaves that end up in United States end up in the US with a lot from Nigeria. Most of you are feeble minded and would buy whatever the media sell to you. You got no clue. I live in the US and worked at very technucal position in a big corporation and formerly in a University in North America. All Nigerians i know personally do not belong to this class. If 10% of Nigerians choose to take to crime in the US, then America will likely place an embargo on Nigerians entering US just as they are trying with Mexicans even though most Mexicans here dont do crime. Nigerians involved in crime are surely less than 1%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by edupedia: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
Well deserved mama...

This is indeed a very useless and hopeless country where immoralities and corruption are celebrated to the high heavens instead of exemplary and honest exhibitions such as this woman's.

How do you encourage and motivate others not to keep lost and found items in a situation such as this.

Your reaction to the story get as he be.Nigerians have proved u wrong by donating to her....let us start celebrating the goodness in our people as Dora Akiyuili noted.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Jaqenhghar: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
ayomidan:
assuming the woman kept quiet,she might haven't got all this donation...eni ba dake ti ara e a ba dake
Now she has gotten the money shey she has kissed poverty good bye forever? 1.4 cant even buy you a solid car. The only business she can do with it is petty trade or open one small buka
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Olusolamercy1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
BONANZA ! BONANZA ! BONANZA !

liquid soap for Sale in ajah Lagos

Our liquid soap is affordable and its very foaming.
It can be used in Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants, Hotels,and Laundry. Also as a souvenir in Parties and many memorable occasions.
The price of the product are as shown below;

5 LITRES ====> 1,000

10 LITRES ====> 2,000

25 LITRES ====> 5,000

for more info
Call/Whatsapp Mercy on 07035693028
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by timothydare(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Davash222:
You returned 37M Nawao

I reserve my comment.
if na u , u no go return am i comment my reserve
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Kyllahmc(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol my mom would do this crap!
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
careytommy37:
For me o, anybody that can forget such huge amount of monies probably has a ton more of that stashed somewhere.
I would never return anything.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Write A Resignation Letter / Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For / FG Secretly Sacks 30,000 Workers - Nigerian Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.