Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent (523 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Funny enough, the way boys think is very strange, people can be very funny, can you imagine that some boys will be bragging that smoking is for bad boys, it can be very funny to hear this, to feel cool among your peer, you must smoke, anytime i hear that smoking is for bad boys, i just dey laugh. so a man smoking his life and his sexual health away is being bad, lol and some girls will be falling for these guys that smoke like hell even though they are looking malnourish.

Boys, do you know what smoking does to your dick, it makes you impotent after a while, the reason is that smoking can damage your blood vessel and make you have Erectile dysfunction or impotence, impotency is often a result of poor arterial blood supply to the penis caused by your smoking and also remember that when you are smoking you are poisoning your blood. just imagine the nonsense cigarrete they sell for "idiots" that smoke in Nigeria even the guy inhaling it as a second hand smoker can also have ED in hours. The Benson & Hedges cigrrete they sell in europe is different from what they sell to Nigerian, our is like smoking a car exhaust, very thick with black smoke coming out from your stick.

See eh, when your dick is functionless from smoking, if you like take all the drugs in the world it will not stand but anyway, i will be so glad to receive your gf in good hands when your dick stops working.

N.B: And,pls when you get all the diseases from smoking and drinking poison and your dick is functionless and you have liver problem, then one NGO will take your pics and be begging health Nigerians to donate to your cause. me and your gf will have finish round 100 and starting round 101 while they show you crying for help but anyway if you dont want her to be with me, protect your dick and your health. Stop smoking today.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by donbachi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
naim i born full house

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by Starboytwo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
naim i born full house
i nor even understand at all
Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by Nickijoy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
naim i born full house
Oh lawd grin
Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
naim i born full house
in english pls.
Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
wetdick:

in english pls.
house born full

1 Like

Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
donbachi:
house born full

LOL
Re: Guys: Smoking Cigarette Will Make You Impotent by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
wetdick:

LOL

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3M Bugatti (photos) / What Business Can I Start With 50000 / Anita Joseph Replies Fan Who Says She’s Getting Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.