Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo (34556 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
A man has regained his freedom after he was arrested following a robbery incident at his house. It was gathered that the man was attacked in his house by armed robbers in Plateau state.

After the attack, he went to report the incident to the police the following day and his statement was taken.

According to reports, the following day after reporting the armed robbery, policemen from the same station arrested him for armed robbery. He was joined to the other two on the alleged offences of armed robbery, homicide and conspiracy.

On her way to visit her husband at the prison, leaving their only child behind, the man's wife was knocked down by a vehicle and she died.

According to the executive Director/CEO at Legal Access Foundation, Chidi Dimgba, the Foundation represented him and Abiodun was set free. The other two begged for help, as they were innocent of the allegations but did not have the means to secure the services of a lawyer to represent them.

The Foundation extended its services to them -and they were freed as well.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-arrested-for-armed-robbery-a-day-after-reporting-robbers-to-police.html

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by bankulizer: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good Citizen.
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by DimkpaBini: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigeria!! cry
I keep asking myself how I ended up in this shîthole.Everything is shitty and there's no sign of improvement angry

I tire o!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Fidelismaria: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Huh?

Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Sojebrand(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chai

19 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Ayoswit(f): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Excelboi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Village people flashed him and he called back. Meanwhile this reporting is jumping from one point to the other.

21 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
What kinda stupid reporting is this? sad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Lighthammer(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
nigeria police sha

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by ictjobber: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na jew men dey go write statement for police station..

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by crackhouse(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
J
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by sanmtiago(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Which kind twisted story be this na

10 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by fleps(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sometimes I find it hard to understand how things happen in this country... But anyways, I believe there is more to this story. There must have been a reason the man who was robbed was arrested as the robber. Does that mean he robbed himself or what?

Well, if you are an introvert like me, use these five tips (https://www.acegoals.com/5-tips-for-introverts-to-ace-their-next-job-interview/) to ace your next interview
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by spartan50(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerian police and stupidity like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by megareal: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
There is something fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian police. angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by habyceenia: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Prosecution
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hhhhhhmmm
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by freemanbubble: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by mmadu5(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerian police force are the most useless set of force in the whole wide world. imagine arresting a complainant

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by crackhouse(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Huh?

Ayam not understanding

read again and again.
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
What kind of reportage is this?

una just dey mumble everything together!

anyways

Drabeey was Here
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by BOOMnaija(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
WHY DEY COM COVER THEIR FACES WITH THOSE SCARY LOOKING SMILEYS
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Bossontop(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chaii.....and we think we have police in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na wa o. This OP sef

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na today?
Wetin my eyes don see
In year 2005, I reported a kidnap case to the NPF on one Sunday like that at Nepascoop Estate, Akute area of Ogun State.
I ended up being detained till the following Monday.

I swear, if them kill person for my front, na to zoom go the other side they watch, I no fit report anything to police again

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by grandstar(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
It's a shame but not too surprised.

Nigeria is reported to have the 2nd most corrupt police force in Africa after that of the DRC.. Kenya's come third.
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by bishopkay: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sometimes I wonder where we got it wrong as a country with our police force. They reek of crass unprofessionalism, ineptitude and most of them are illiterates.

Just imagine! The police force is a symbol of a nations integrity and honour but ours is a blight on us as a people!

They carry out illegal raids and extort people through bail money. They won't investigate cases neither will they be professional about it they would rather muddle justice up and hand over justice to the highest bidder!

Advice to my people either you get money and get it in very stupendous quantities or you leave the sh1t hole for them.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos / Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo) / Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.