Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos (7426 Views)

Five Years Of APC In Nigeria Is Embarrassing And Depressing - Kalu / Why Every Yoruba Claiming Lagos that Developed By Nigerian As Formal Capital. / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Deebwebb: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Why running from my question bro
what question?you called us attachee even though I don't care about river state,my state is filled with enough oil and port,so I brought you here to see the real attachee.so stop acting like you don't know what you did..aworis hate you guys,accept it and develop your Ogun state and stop claiming we lagosians"
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Deebwebb:
what question?you called us attachee even though I don't care about river state,my state is filled with enough oil and port,so I brought you here to see the real attachee.so stop acting like you don't know what you did..aworis hate you guys,accept it and develop your Ogun state and stop claiming we lagosians"

Eko o ni baje, o ba Je ti..

Lagos is SW, SW is western region...

Even ojukwu knows we all yorubas..

Now I accept u cant answer my question.. U av bee avoiding it
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Deebwebb: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Eko o ni baje, o ba Je ti..

Lagos is SW, SW is western region...

Even ojukwu knows we all yorubas..

Now I accept u cant answer my question.. U av bee avoiding it
which question daft boy,Lagos is not a Yoruba town,it belongs to the aworis who have stated that they are not yoruba,is it by force .attachee by force,stop been a parasites and develop your skull mining Ogun state. tongue audio billionaires but small lockdown yarribas started stealing and even mobbed a bread bus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) / Abia Retirees Protest Non-Payment Of 38 Months’ Pension / Joke When People Say Kano votes Is Bigger Than Southeast, See 2011 Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.