Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,925 members, 7,803,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album (36034 Views)

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Okwesa: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Star Boy Wizzy

Get a fully responsive website for your business from as low as N25,000
Zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
It's your life, it's your business, if you like kiss Nicky Minaj tongue it's your soul you are killing. That does not stop the fact that you have bad morals. I hope you don't drop it now that we are on lent, becos your sins will be double. Lazy youth angry
...Chiefo...

1 Like

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Topmaike007(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wizzy Eleniyan to sure
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by hollywater: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tiwa is a go.
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
I’ve always liked davido Bt I’m getting to like wizkid. He wants to hurt more feelings??

2 Likes

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Another rubbish loading.
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by MobileGees: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
gurunlocker:
E wan pass the noise we dey use to?
BiGVEEN58:
Another rubbish loading.

You people who should just shut up Wizkid is not one of those talentless artistes that sings rubbish, he has alot of good music in his catalogue, listen to Jah Bless, Joy you would know, these songs didn't blow why? Nigerians prefer trash music So Wizkid sings Rubbish at times because he knows that what you poeple like and want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by KendrickAyomide: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
mmadu5:
expired artist . his time is gradually passing . DAVIDO IS ON TOP
yes, ontop of your shapeless head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
davido=hurt feelings

if you know you know

hope ur tracks go follow ur mouth o mr wizkid
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by asawanathegreat(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Star man not boy again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by akdjr(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yet they top Nigeria music industry. quote author=okerekeikpo post=76468636]How come Afonjas like making noise? This guy should be arrested for noise pollution[/quote]
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by tosinosam(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Someone was saying wizkid don expire...Abeg na u produce am
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
yes, ontop of your shapeless head.
Leave am. Na olodo him be
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Akuruoulo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
amaniro:
Shots fired! Davido-his fans,Wizkid baby mama get ready cheesytongue
. hahahaha seee reality oh
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Akuruoulo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
mmadu5:
expired artist . his time is gradually passing . DAVIDO IS ON TOP
. ur ancestors must be behind it problem
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Akuruoulo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
It's your life, it's your business, if you like kiss Nicky Minaj tongue it's your soul you are killing. That does not stop the fact that you have bad morals. I hope you don't drop it now that we are on lent, becos your sins will be double. Lazy youth angry
...Chiefo...
. after all this nonsense u post na only one like u get.
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by STILESGANG: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
gurunlocker:
Abi ooo.i don't even know why they release albums.No depth whatsoever just the normal noise.
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by mickwizzy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
bring back the old wizkid yaihhyeah
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Xelestin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Baba nla making us proud worldwide.
#TheReturnOfStarboy
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by americaninja1: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
We no wan dey hear uhhhhnn Star boi dey for uuuu, 4 d whole track oo..
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
okerekeikpo:
How come Afonjas like making noise? This guy should be arrested for noise pollution

must you associate yourself with people with down syndrome?

fight your way out of stupidity, you will discovered that it doesn't suit you
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by mozona(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by logan2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
banki w, davido and his baby mamas,who else does he want to hurt their feelings , ME?
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by PapaAdanna: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shey socco and fiver follow for the hits and no miss?
Issorite

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Dollabiz: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
thrash again
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2019
gurunlocker:

Wizkid doesnt make noise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé / Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.