Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures (39499 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by BloggerDonald: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ...

Happy International Women's Day to the most important woman in my life.

I pledge to always be by your side to hold your hand, and right behind you to support you.

You are amazing and I am super proud of you, Sunshine!

Ps.I can explain that last image.

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/linda-ejiofor-and-husband/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mr n Mrs Quest. I. Love them

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin okay we nairalanders have noticed you guys ugly faces angry and we give no fuckkkk

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by BloggerDonald: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
The person above me ... Google Go Bleep all your Adsense Up Very soon .... grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Nickijoy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute couple...please we don't want to hear stories that touch las las...

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by fait10(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
When a girl says "Life is sweet when you are with the right person" just know that about 5 guys have broken her heart.�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by lilmax(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
people that show off like this break up in two years.... I just hope they're not the type though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by hisexcellency34: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
I am suspecting this Linda girl...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Aremu01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Some. Posters above me are jealous

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by mmadu5(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Too much make up women will always be ugly

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by paparazzi1987(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Few months from now this ones too go start marriage palava

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Oodja: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hey, na you marry my crush. Beautiful together tho
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by BOOMnaija(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
TWO NIGERIAN ACTRESSES I REALLY FEEL LIKE TYING ON A TABLE AND SMACKING SO WELL....TONTO DIKE AND THIS ONE
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by MrSix: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abi

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Details in my signature
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by RTSC: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
na every dicck and Harry from every corner of Nigeria dey rush igbo girls now.?

Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by daddytime(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na clay soil she pack full face abi na loamy soil. ..

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by MooreJozo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by GreyBlood: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin okay we nairalanders have noticed you guys ugly faces angry and we give no fuckkkk

you always make biiter and senseless comments on any thread you come across and end it with "bring your adsense". I had to go through your posts to confirm that you've never said anything nice anywhere. Don't you think people will be wary of transacting businesses with you as you might be proned to uncultured behaviors when things go awry.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Itzogunsakin(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

US AdSense and domain available
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
This one even went to watermark their images like he took the shots...smh
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
That is how they will be loving up on social media until we hear he has returned the bride price. Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by LegalOpinion: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
fait10:
When a girl says "Life is sweet when you are with the right person" just know that about 5 guys have broken her heart.�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂[color=#006600][/color]

Exactly!

Just trying to tell those who dumped her that she is happy now.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Lilimax(f): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ishilove:
That is how they will be loving up on social media until we hear he has returned the bride price. Mscheeew
God forbid o! I know them sis I pray God to keep their marriage. They hardly flaunt their marriage on social media. I guess just in celebration of international women's day smiley
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lilimax:
God forbid o! I know them sis I pray God to keep their marriage. They hardly flaunt their marriage on social media. I guess just in celebration of international women's day smiley
I wish them all the very best smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yinmu at the pledge
Abegi, na today?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
I thought Bimpe na Afonja gal
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Nicolerichard: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
paparazzi1987:
Few months from now this ones too go start marriage palava

Shut up
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Itzogunsakin:

US AdSense and domain available

Good to hear from you sir please answer these questions so I can buy it ASAP if you meet my requirements

1 how old is your Adsense account

2 how many dollars is in the adsence currently

3 have you received your verification pin from Google

4 have you received any payment from Google with the adsence

5 what is the name of the website that approved the adsence as I will only buy the adsence with it together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.