Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (68182 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Amagite(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your gorilla looking Frog-like head that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by BOOMnaija(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
U DON'T KNOW HE WAS GORILLA-LOOKING BEFORE U MARRIED HIM ABI....

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!

595 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by McCarlito(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why is tonto always sounding so pained feeling aroused anytime she hears the name CHURCHILL

296 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy this tonto Don mad finish cry but Las Las we nairalanders don't give a fuckkkk

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it ASAP

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Davash222(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dear Tonto Dike,

Abeg, Quarrel no dey taya you

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by donstan18: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
It's funny how this ex-couple who wasted a lot of money for wedding and show off are now the ones disgracing themselves on aocial media.

Especially this Tonto Dike, she's just too aggressive for my liking.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rosay15(f): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
McCarlito:
Why is tonto always sounding so pained feeling aroused anytime she hears the name CHURCHILL
.. I guess she can't let go and she dnt wanna swallow her ego to beg the guy. I can tell u with all dis I married u with money, fed u with my money bla bla, its all lies.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by festacman(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
How and when did these two clowns meet? It must have been a dry, windy and dusty day. Perhaps, the sun hid its cheerful face under a long patch cloud.

May be it was written that they should just meet and disperse because somethings though looking plausible are not to come to pass. But somehow the handshake passed the elbow. What was not meant to be came to be.

A show was put on a stage. The stage - the social media. Act one scene one replaced the 'I do' vow. Pretences prevailed . Public became impressed when actually it was being deceived and misled like a lamb to the slaughter.

Then, a pin to the bubble was put. What was covered laid bare. The casualties: two embittered adults constituting nuisance.The victim: an innocent boy whose psyche is twisted daily by unsavoury drama with consequences unknown yet to the society. Lord have mercy!

May the things that were never meant to be not come be any more. So we pray.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by McCarlito(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I guess she can't let go and she dnt wanna swallow her ego to beg the guy. I can tell u with all dis I married u with money, fed u with my money bla bla, its all lies.
I believe she's still in love with the dude; rather than swallow her pride and work out things with CHURCHILL she's running around and masturbating on every post about the poor dude

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amagite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your gorilla looking Frog-like head that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rosay15(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
McCarlito:

I believe she's still in love with the dude; rather than swallow her pride and work out things with CHURCHILL she's running around and masturbating on every post about the poor dude
.. The drama queen herself, am sure d guy will be regretting his actions now. Like why did he marry her in d first place.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Tamarapetty(f): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Must everything be about money for you guys??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by McCarlito(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rosay15:
.. The drama queen herself, am sure d guy will be regretting his actions now. Like why did he marry her in d first place.
Or maybe he already taken out what he needed from her and moved on while Tonto haven't recovered from the reality

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nickijoy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na now she see say e head get as e bi ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't need a psychologist to tell me Tonto Dike is in an extremely pathetic situation...

You go dey alright...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Dreyl(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why is she this bitter

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Seems Tonto has found something to trend for the rest of her life....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by afroniger: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tonto is still bitter. She needs to let go.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by LexngtonSteele: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
"Silence is the best answer for a fool."

Churchill has been using that to devastating effect

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by helinues: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Advise to guys: If you ask a lady to tell you more about herself and she says she is God fearing ( like our sister wailing) , my brother run... Nigeria politicians claimed the same.

Even olosho's are not left behind.

Go for girls that fear Lions. Those are real and blunt girls not all this sisi Eko.

Shior

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Jacqueline22(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Drama queen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Olalan(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
And Tonto claims she's born again......her pastor needs to really talk to her..........she does not behave like a Christian

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
So she happily married a frog like head?..... tongue

Tótó needs shrink input.......

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by sonature1: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
If all this is true, then Churchill is not worthy to be called a man.
People say he's a yahoo guy - I am not sure if that's true though.
But why would a celeb do all this for a social climber in the first instance?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by arantess: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Evangelist Tonto again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by HaryoBamex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Congratulations mama money...

What should we now do, fry petrol?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nairaland making fooolz popular since 2005

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by kaen1317: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is why its never good to collect money from woman. They will cast u

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Hezzyluv: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Make this lady no go commit suicide ooooo from uploading her pix of whoship to this one gain grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Necksonnel: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chai chai, Tonto dike is pained. You think it's easy when men do thesame things to ladies . Spend on them from relationship to marriage and probably forever. Now you tried it and you no wan allow us hear word again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Oshin56(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
When both of you are enjoying the tom Tom to produce the baby you don't invite anybody so therefore taking care of the baby should not be issued

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Hezzyluv: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
U married him witt ur money
That's what happens when u are loking for tall hanson man, u never mind if the love is there or not, neglecting the fact that money cant buy real Love. or did he used Juju on u?

Just admit it aunty tonto, fraustration wants to kill u like Neymar of PSG

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.