Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Help Needed To Get A Scammer - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (23609 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by gidjah(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
what if d deal is not below 50k?
MrOfficer:

Do you have her phone number? If yes then you are good to go. With her phone number she can be tracked. Go to a police station and make a report. They will place a pay no debit on her account through bankers order. That is the first step. To the tracking part, it might cost you like 50k, this is because the tracking is done by a private company and they don't come cheap. Some police detectives don't know of this, that is why some make a crappy investigation. Those saying police don't work are jokers. I personally has busted several syndicates through tracking. I will be heading to uyo on Monday cos the location of the latest car thief that I'm tracking reads uyo. All the best
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na waocheesy so even ladies don dey involve in yahoo yahoo. Op make u post d pix of the babe wey scam u lets see.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by dehcko: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
TarOrfeek:
You should have asked for a mail evidence of payment.

Any human being with fingers can forward a debit alert on her inbox, modify it to look standard and pass it to you.

Your wisdom begins when you ask for something more complex like a mail evidence.

Mail can also be modify bro.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Chidonc(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
ebig21:

It's a format, if you use a number not registered to your account and attempt transferring money, the bank will send it and reverse it. It's what we use to deceive greedy girls,try it if you have two bank account
brother pls shed more light on this, I need to know more
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by tbliss22(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:
Good day pls I need help to get someone who scammed me of 180,00 I sent some packages to the lady through someone delivering it to her and she said she have sent my money she even send me the pics of the debit alert(which I'm not sure off)and since yesterday I haven't seen any money in my account.she resides in ABUJA any help will be appreciated I have her pics with me(got it online through her no).But the mistake that happen is that the lady that deliver the package to her let her go even before me confirming the alert or her debit(seems she showed the lady the debit alert) cry cry cry

Sorry for your loss, I doubt if the money was sent in the first place, there are fake debit messages buyers can display but always confirm payment from your own end before releasing your goods next time.

Get your bank app, always confirm the payment via your app before accepting a transfer has been made.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by timijoseph01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=ebig21 post=76493801]

It's a format, if you use a number not registered to your account and attempt transferring money, the bank will send it and reverse it. It's what we use to deceive greedy girls,try it if you have two bank account[/quotes dont grab,, if a phone no is not reg on bank, how then do you receive debit alert on the phone..?
I'm confused,, explain biko
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Bigsteveg(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
AlphaT1:

GTB doesn't display full acct number..I have savings, current, and dom. accts with dem...Only last 4 digits ××××××5672
GTB do display full acc numbers.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Kirinwa: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Springsdy456958:
Looking at the debit alert alone you should have known it was forged The account number was Showing fully. And you didn't confirm payment. You should haven't release your Goods.. It's going to be difficult tracking him down. I mean very very difficult. Unless you are having cash to spend on police matter. But I'll still advice you give it a try. Sorry for your lose.

Its soldier matter for quick action. Police Will only eat your money and post you.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by ebig21(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=timijoseph01 post=76495337][/quote]

Try using a number not registered with your bank account and try transferring to your other account. It will be reversed
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by ebig21(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chidonc:

brother pls shed more light on this, I need to know more
Try transferring money from your account with a sim not registered to your account, it will be reversed, it called fake alert
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by sonofthunder: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
bamac:
Don't get me wrong my boss, i am only trying to tell you that shit happens with our system here, it doesn't happen at all times, but it does happen, try to understand me.
okay sir, I get your point. I interpreted your point wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by noble71(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
timijoseph01:

Bro pics dont mean anything..
The person that scammed me N166,500 I over 3 diff pic of him, his sis pic,, his email and phone no., fb acc
Yes the Nigeria Police keep saying one jargon after the other,, and unable to track him...
Just pray those guys are ready to help you.. it's one thing to have evidence, investigation and prosecution is another thing..
Just pray the NPF are ready to help
Baba you need to pay NPF minimum of 50k to track any fraudulent transaction. Na so we see am for this Country.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by BlueAir: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:
Good day pls I need help to get someone who scammed me of 180,00 I sent some packages to the lady through someone delivering it to her and she said she have sent my money she even send me the pics of the debit alert(which I'm not sure off)and since yesterday I haven't seen any money in my account.she resides in ABUJA any help will be appreciated I have her pics with me(got it online through her no).But the mistake that happen is that the lady that deliver the package to her let her go even before me confirming the alert or her debit(seems she showed the lady the debit alert) cry cry cry
Co nfirm if she's truly a scam and tell her to send u a transaction receipt which she can request from her bank via email. If she produces the transaction receipt to u, give the transaction ID to ur Bank via email or phone call and they will track ur money and deposit it into ur account in 24hrs. If she doesn't provide a transaction ID to u, u can send me her details. I'll track her for u, I hate scammers like playing - hard-to-get bitchess. But I might charge u sha
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Favmil101(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:
Good day pls I need help to get someone who scammed me of 180,00 I sent some packages to the lady through someone delivering it to her and she said she have sent my money she even send me the pics of the debit alert(which I'm not sure off)and since yesterday I haven't seen any money in my account.she resides in ABUJA any help will be appreciated I have her pics with me(got it online through her no).But the mistake that happen is that the lady that deliver the package to her let her go even before me confirming the alert or her debit(seems she showed the lady the debit alert) cry cry b cry
By moving to the next level.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by BlueAir: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
gidjah:
what if d deal is not below 50k?
with that 50k I can find the goat undecided especially if op has her full account number. My work don settle be that grin
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by mechanics(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
twinskenny:

Sometime it can be delayed... show us the alert she sent to you?
The alert might be fake, it happens like that.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
You can report to case to EFCC, since you have her number, she will be tracked down.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by kristen12(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
BlueAir:
with that 50k I can find the goat undecided especially if op has her full account number. My work don settle be that grin
Please can you help me track someone that scammed me?
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by BlueAir: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
kristen12:

Please can you help me track someone that scammed me?
if u have the account number and how did u get scammed?
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by kristen12(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
BlueAir:
Got scammed through instagram. After payment, the person blocked me everywhere
Account details
Account number :0231080262
Account name :kolawole ibitayo
Wema bank

You can go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5019098/please-how-handle-case-scam
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
babadee1:

Bro pls next time always collect your payment in full first before any delivery. No money, no goods.
Pay on delivery is actually the best, who would pay for a goods he or she has not seen.
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Mautonmentos(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'm in a similar situation.
BlueAir:
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by ithink7: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Create a thread like this with long story.
Post details of what transpired with pictures and screenshots.
Copy people you know can retweet for you.
Ask people to retweet until it get to someone who know the guy come up with his location.

Twitter is always the best place to address issues like this.

smsmoney:

How does one go about this on Twitter
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by ceejay80s(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:

I think some banks do display the complete account number, i'm not too sure.
gtb displays full
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by BlueAir: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mautonmentos:
I'm in a similar situation.
na wao. Scam victims are plenty. Na one by one
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by icekalito(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
timijoseph01:

The bolded is the KEY @wildchild u remember that guy you helped me with, I had to forgo that money when the Nigeria Police was just giving me false hope without any reasonable action...
I got scammed N166,500 last December too,, the guy transferred in my presence saw the alert on his phone and all.. But couldn't wait for it to reflect in my own bank...
So NEVER EVER release goods until you get payment and confirm via your bank app

A guy try this with me recently at VGC for Ajah, last month, waited for all day for my own alert after he showed me his own Gtb online fake transfer, I called my bank to verify and my bank said no such Transaction in my account, unknowing the idiot was faking a call to his own bank too, to cut the story short, the guy wanted to scam me but I didn't fall for it dis Time, later he try VGC scam which I caught it.. It's a long story Sha
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by BlueAir: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
kristen12:

Got scammed through instagram. After payment, the person blocked me everywhere
Account details
Account number :0231080262
Account name :kolawole ibitayo
Wema bank

You can go through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5019098/please-how-handle-case-scam
I've seen the scam phone number. I'll see what I can do
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Same strategy they used to scam me off camon 11 pro in my shop. Caught the dude and dealt with him. It's a fake alert. Happens all the time in markets
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by Somzee(f): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrOfficer:

Do you have her phone number? If yes then you are good to go. With her phone number she can be tracked. Go to a police station and make a report. They will place a pay no debit on her account through bankers order. That is the first step. To the tracking part, it might cost you like 50k, this is because the tracking is done by a private company and they don't come cheap. Some police detectives don't know of this, that is why some make a crappy investigation. Those saying police don't work are jokers. I personally has busted several syndicates through tracking. I will be heading to uyo on Monday cos the location of the latest car thief that I'm tracking reads uyo. All the best
Really?
Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by icekalito(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
bayo2018:
Ask her to send your the reference no for the transfer she did so that your bank can track it for you , if she provide it then not a scam other wise it's a complete scam

1 Like

Re: Help Needed To Get A Scammer by holycrest(f): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
this is a job for the efcc they will help u track it with as little as 30k contact this number he is a efcc agent he will help u get her within 48hrs he did it for me last year whatsapp him on 08037111012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal Government Import Prohibition List / Yomi Shogunle Shopping From A Local Market (Photos) / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.