Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

You Are An Idiot! - Princess Shyngle Calls Out Lover Who Bought Her A Car.video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are An Idiot! - Princess Shyngle Calls Out Lover Who Bought Her A Car.video (375 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are An Idiot! - Princess Shyngle Calls Out Lover Who Bought Her A Car.video by DonCrack: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Princess Shyngle's lover in Nigeria has been showered with insults after he mandated the social media sensation to perform wifely duties.

According to the account of the actress who has been in Nigeria for months, the man instructed her to come over to his house to perform some household chores.

"Some men are goats, some men are idiots, donkeys. So you came into my life, you said you wanted to date me. I decided to date me and I gave you a chance. You decided to buy me expensive gifts which I really appreciate. When people give you gifts, you collect. Now oga thinks he has rights" she ranted in an amateur video posted on her Instagram account.

"Are you mad? Are you an idiot? do I look like you mother? That I should be coming to feed you and your friends?" she also added.

It appears the man has refused to be in touch with the small-waist actress.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/you-are-idiot-princess-shyngle-calls.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: You Are An Idiot! - Princess Shyngle Calls Out Lover Who Bought Her A Car.video by viyon02: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Well madam, a time will come when you will cry for attention but no man will pay attention to your ass, then you will remember how flowers blossom and then wilder in a very short period of time.

1 Like

Re: You Are An Idiot! - Princess Shyngle Calls Out Lover Who Bought Her A Car.video by donstan18: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Comot relationship and preeeq. Nothing else dey this idiott head.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Trouble (rat After Buhari) - Omo Irawo / Anto Reveals Why She And Lolu Are Not In A Relationship / Why Not Be Grateful And LET Success Live Her New Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.