Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion (3890 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2019
peacefull:
My husband is Catholic Christian. But I'm not.
We had problem and still have. But not because of religion smiley
Thank you for gave me advice at that time. I'm really appreciate you. I hope you will always have good relationship with her.
Wow. How have you been?
I hope yours marital issues were resolved. Nice seeing you again smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by error4040: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Met this girl last month and we've gotten along pretty well.
However, she's Muslim and I'm Christian.
But I love her irrespective. We've been going good and we understand each other. What do you guys think?

Can you be or have you been in an inter-religious relationship?
The solution to you issue is Viz.

(a) Is she Hausa/Fulani ?
(b) is she from other Tribe i.e Yoruba,nupe,ebira etc
(b) Are her parents also of a mixed religion ?

then here is where it get intense

if your reply to (a) is YES then sorry bro forget Her esp if she's in her early 20's.
Reason is her Parent won't even listen to you, just forget even trying to convince them.

if your Reply to (b) is YES then their is probability it might work out let's say 70/30.
this is No assurance tho because at times this case can also be Hard like option (a)

if your Reply to (c) is Also YES then congrats bro she might be yours that's if you play your Cards Right!
but if the Reply Was to say NO well let me not just conclude because you would still have to reshuffle between option (a & b).

Do have a nice day.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2019
error4040:

The solution to you issue is Viz.

(a) Is she Hausa/Fulani ?
(b) is she from other Tribe i.e Yoruba,nupe,ebira etc
(b) Are her parents also of a mixed religion ?

then here is where it get intense

if your reply to (a) is YES then sorry bro forget Her esp if she's in her early 20's.
Reason is her Parent won't even listen to you, just forget even trying to convince them.

if your Reply to (b) is YES then their is probability it might work out let's say 70/30.
this is No assurance tho because at times this case can also be Hard like option (a)

if your Reply to (c) is Also YES then congrats bro she might be yours that's if you play your Cards Right!
but if the Reply Was to say NO well let me not just conclude because you would still have to reshuffle between option (a & b).

Do have a nice day.
My gee thanks bro.
The thing is I just met the babe last month, marriage is very far from my agenda now,we're just on the casual side.

She's Yoruba and definitely not religious minded.
But I just felt what if this relationship goes all the way? Well no issues, I guess we can always go our separate ways if we can't go further.

Such is life.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by error4040: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
My gee thanks bro.
The thing is I just met the babe last month, marriage is very far from my agenda now,we're just on the casual side.

She's Yoruba and definitely not religious minded.
But I just felt what if this relationship goes all the way? Well no issues, I guess we can always go our separate ways if we can't go further.

Such is life.
Then What you need to do is Ask her this

Will her parents accept the relationship.
make you no go de swim for River wey No get Ending! grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by greatcrown: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2019
What does your religion say about it?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by sacx: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Sorry but I feel your doctrine is rather extremist.

You don't know who you are
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by peacefull(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Wow. How have you been?
I hope yours marital issues were resolved. Nice seeing you again smiley

I have been ok. Just little bit got bad.
How about you? You met a good girl. I hope everything will be fine and hope religion will not separat you and your girl smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
error4040:

Then What you need to do is Ask her this

Will her parents accept the relationship.
make you no go de swim for River wey No get Ending! grin
Lol. No be lie brother
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
peacefull:

I have been ok. Just little bit got bad.
How about you? You met a good girl. I hope everything will be fine and hope religion will not separat you and your girl smiley
Yeah I got a girl but only time will tell how far we can go.

But I love her but then again I don't want any problems. Besides I'm not getting married soon. Lol.

What happened with your hubby? Do you have another private platform we can chat better?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by peacefull(f): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:

But I love her but then again I don't want any problems. Besides I'm not getting married soon. Lol.

What happened with your hubby? Do you have another private platform we can chat better?

Yes!! Don't have problem is best. But I think sometimes problem and solve it will make more strong love(bond?). I hope You can make it little by little with her.
I have my Topic. Many peoples helping me again. I'm really appreciate all of peoples who gave me advice.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by placeofallure(f): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
It depends. Some of us are religious freaks, we grew up sooooo indoctrinated and we're so deep we can't renege. I dated a Muslim way back in school. I didn't know he was one until feelings have been caught. We were so into each other we'd started talking marriage. He was willing to change, infact he was already attending a church cos I just can't imagine living the rest of my life as a Muslim or with a Muslim husband....As love-struck as we both were, we eventually went our separate ways cos I wasn't convinced he wouldn't renege on his promise. Something tells me he'd change after marriage. Moreso, his entire household is Muslim, so it'll be me versus them. Abeg, I no fit!

There was another man who asked me out, this one is a Grail movement follower. He didn't try to hide it from me. Instead of going deep, we just stayed as friends.

Op, if you're not up to it, or you foresee any trouble, then it's to your tent Oh Isreal, you should both go your separate ways.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
peacefull:

Yes!! Don't have problem is best. But I think sometimes problem and solve it will make more strong love(bond?). I hope You can make it little by little with her.
I have my Topic. Many peoples helping me again. I'm really appreciate all of peoples who gave me advice.
Okay then. I appreciate your advice.

Thanks smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
placeofallure:
It depends. Some of us are religious freaks, we grew up sooooo indoctrinated and we're so deep we can't renege. I dated a Muslim way back in school. I didn't know he was one until feelings have been caught. We were so into each other we'd started talking marriage. He was willing to change, infact he was already attending a church cos I just can't imagine living the rest of my life as a Muslim or with a Muslim husband....As love-struck as we both were, we eventually went our separate ways cos I wasn't convinced he wouldn't renege on his promise. Something tells me he'd change after marriage. Moreso, his entire household is Muslim, so it'll be me versus them. Abeg, I no fit!

There was another man who asked me out, this one is a Grail movement follower. He didn't try to hide it from me. Instead of going deep, we just stayed as friends.

Op, if you're not up to it, or you foresee any trouble, then it's to your tent Oh Isreal, you should both go your separate ways.
Interesting, I guess some certain things are best avoided.
Thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by edicied: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
If i can recall correctly Muslim Female are not allowed to marry from other religion.

Execpt you are planning on eloping with her just forget it. Her parents would never allow and it's gonna cause issues.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
edicied:
If i can recall correctly Muslim Female are not allowed to marry from other religion.

Execpt you are planning on eloping with her just forget it. Her parents would never allow and it's gonna cause issues.
Not all bro...there are some liberal Muslims out there,i have met some liberal ones here in Abj,even Hausa's

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by edicied: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
morningstar55:
Not all bro...there are some liberal Muslims out there,i have met some liberal ones here in Abj,even Hausa's
liberal muslim? ,You must be kidding

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by IMAliyu(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Met this girl last month and we've gotten along pretty well.
However, she's Muslim and I'm Christian.
But I love her irrespective. We've been going good and we understand each other. What do you guys think?

Can you be or have you been in an inter-religious relationship?
If you intend on getting married it's gonna be rough. Cause Islam forbids a girl from marrying someone outside of her faith. Your gonna have to convert or have her convert out (a dangerous thing depending on the family and region).

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by haykinsman: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
I am seeking a Muslim lady,graduate from age 23 to 28 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage..she must be well behaved,loving and caring ...send me a message in my inbox your number,I am 100% serious and ready for this...please she must be from osun or oyo state...thank you
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
my current girlfriend is a Muslim and am a Christian.everything is going fine and smooth between us.I can't leave who I love all in the name of a bullshit call religion.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by peacefull(f): 4:56am On Mar 10, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Okay then. I appreciate your advice.

Thanks smiley

I appreciate you too!!
I had reply you before. Did you see?
I hope everything gonna be all right you and your girlfriend smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2019
edicied:
liberal muslim? ,You must be kidding
Guy...there are some of these Alhaji's that doesn't give a hoot about religion.
Religion is meant to deceive the gullible,expecially the poor just like Nigerian constitution written for the poor

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2019
peacefull:

I appreciate you too!!
I had reply you before. Did you see?
I hope everything gonna be all right you and your girlfriend smiley
Hopefully everything is gonna go well. For now we are waxing strong. Really in love with her.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by peacefull(f): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Hopefully everything is gonna go well. For now we are waxing strong. Really in love with her.

Wonderful cheesy
Love is beautiful.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by PenlsCaP: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:

But is it intimate?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
peacefull:

Wonderful cheesy
Love is beautiful.
yeah ***covers face***
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by TheManOfTheYear: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
PenlsCaP:

But is it intimate?
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion by peacefull(f): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
yeah ***covers face***

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Cartoons To Help You Relax This Weekend. / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+ / Blu03 ยง Offpoint Fanfiction Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.