Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal (21005 Views)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Mohamid(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Ganduje, Oshiomole, Ameachi, Buhari, Maina, Babachir Lawal, Abba Kyari, Tinubu etc. Are right abi? Zombie

Thanks so much, gentleman that is no zombie compare the two apc team are much better off. Think smart and remove hate from your mind.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by ebuka440: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2019
So you expect him to keep quiet when his mandate was been stolen by the apc government. What the apc government has stolen for four years now is higher than that of pdp in the last 16 years.
So, dangwurugwu should take a sit inside the ocean where he belongs
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Kingjames(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2019
pls I carry god name beg you

don't beg Atiku...let him waste the remaining stolen dollars

I hearsay na part of Dubai agenda!

then in few months time he will Starr borrowing or perhaps, privatise his remaining company

artikulooter my last daughter's foot!
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by LexngtonSteele: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2019
okuya:
This one still dey?
Na when Abacha deal wit guru-maharaji finish, na im maharaji open mouth tell us say im real name na Aliyu grin

LOL abeg. gist me. What happened between Abacha and Guru Maharaji. I respect Abacha a bit for his ruthlessness ooo.

I read he once asked his soldiers to "pick up" a traditional ruler, can't remember where
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Sociologie(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Guru Maharaji has Spoken...Bayo Adelabu All they way grin

Atiku should take his advice grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by lonelydora: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

Talk truth bros for ur mind u knw Atiku just dey waste time & money and people like you are just helping him more doing more harm than good grin grin..

Because it's Buhari's court nah. I am one of the people who said immediately after election Atiku should move on. But if he decides to fight for his right, why should i say no?
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by lastempero: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2019
So many people are against the masses in Nigeria.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by dulux07(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2019
kinibigdeal:

And Tinubu should be promoted. Zombie

Mumu, i never supported apc nor pdp. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Timisamd(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2019
ebuka440:
So you expect him to keep quiet when his mandate was been stolen by the apc government. What the apc government has stolen for four years now is higher than that of pdp in the last 16 years.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Akaujaa(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Like for Sat guru marahaji, share for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by bluefilm: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2019
360degreess:
Noo..let him waste the stolen money...God his dealing with him technically.

I like that word "technically". grin wink cheesy
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by kinibigdeal(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Mohamid:

Thanks so much, gentleman that is no zombie compare the two apc team are much better off. Think smart and remove hate from your mind.

Lol. Your hate didn't allow you to see the truth
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Femijohn198: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2019
the only way atiku can spend his money now is through this election and going to court.let him keep wasting the money he stole.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Olufery: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2019
@Atiku want to govern Nigeria by all means, that is dream in a day light, Nigeria had given him chance then to proof himself ,I think he misused the chances. Let him go to court nobody should plead him not to go. We deserve to collect our money back through lawyers he hired. :�����
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by getbizy: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Festus Keyamo (SAN) is part of President Buhari's defense team in court

lipsrsealed
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by PapaAdanna: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Who be maharaji abi na oba ji, he should shut up and concentrate on his ogwu nzu
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by highmood(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
360degreess:
Noo..let him waste the stolen money...God is dealing with him technically.
smile. He has the right to go to court. But, the last time I checked, He has no beef with Buhari. He is a Muslim just like PMB, He is A Fulani just like PMB and he is a Northerner just like PMB. Anything can happen at the tail end of PMB administration or in case of any eventuality. FEAR NORTH.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by mechanics(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2019
hmmmmm, spirit from the ancestors, any other spirit is counterfeit except Spirit of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by jrusky(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sorry who is this? Who put his mouth on the matter on ground? This thing is one of those demon disturbing the peace of this nation since he was deported from India to Ghana and deported from Ghana to his home town ibadan.

Pls keep your advise to yourself if even Atiku won't go to court its not by your advise ok.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by BuhariAdvocate: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin dude only want power.
OladimejiRufai:
This Atiku is blind to some things and that is a situation really bad

I ask Atiku... if you really want to make a change, can't you do it without becoming president? Must you rule the country before you can make impact in the world?

Must you rule the country so you can be celebrated as a figure of change and development?

In fact, ruling this country is even likely to soil your image and bring a monster or evil character out of you. I mean it is glaring that system of government we practise in Nigeria is a corrupt one and the people who attain that seat are probable to engage dirty and corrupt deals to stay relevant

Look Atiku... u are rich and powerful to some degree..

Use your wealth to better people's lives within a realm where you are in control.. in that case, you will not have to compromise or engage dirty deals to make the impact u want to make.. U have nothing to fear because the wealth and resources are all yours

God save Michael Jackson from hell!

Was never a politician but used his hard-earned money to better people's lives and heal the world to a very notable degree.

This is a true figure of change!

Meanwhile:

If there is anyone who can help me with a small job to at least sustain myself, it will be highly appreciated grin

i am in dire need of it
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Charly68: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
If he doesn't go to court how will the learned men survive? They must pay their bills and live big like politicians now ..Atiku I beg face the court road direct ...
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Topmaike007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Why are you guys begging him not to fight for his right?

APC already knew he will win
though I preach hope, but I don't see such behind him (Atiku),so stop giving in hope, karma is what is dealing with him..

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
jaxxy:
Did buahri not go to tribunal? Which money did he use? Everybody keep saying atiku don’t waste ur money like everything is about his Money.

Fakes and hypocrites everywhere.
went to court and loss a good case thrice and you want the same court to reverse itself for a bad case,
If the court reverse itself, then buhari will be made president since 2003 .

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
went to court and loss a good case thrice and you want the same court to reverse itself for a bad case,
If the court reverse itself, then buhari will be made president since 2003 .

In Ure wild imagination what good case? Without tinubu who is buhari to near Aso rock? Who will vote for him besides his northern almajiris?
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
ebuka440:
16yrs without a single infrastructure in place, but in 4yrs, you can see infrastructure and agricultural development

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
jaxxy:

In Ure wild imagination what good case? Without tinubu who is buhari to near Aso rock? Who will vote for him besides his northern almajiris?
if not for the rigging by thief obj and pdp since 2003

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by ebuka440: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Just tell me the infrastructural development observed. They have done nothing for us. They only spent three quarters of their four years tenure taking buhari overseas for treatment.

Jesusloveyou:
16yrs without a single infrastructure in place, but in 4yrs, you can see infrastructure and agricultural development

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Atiku is a big failure

If given the chance you would trade places with the failure called Atiku.
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jesusloveyou:

You mean for the last 16 years you haven't left the hospital you were given birth to? shocked

This is shocking
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by MCDeLeonardo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
SolexxBarry:
This is non of my business,esp now that all my guys are ballerz undecided
Must you put up your picture on every thread....Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Among Those Sabotaging Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad / APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.