Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? (14657 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by Epifanio(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy
igbo women are actually the easiest to bed, you don't have to give them a dime or even food, just tell them you will take them abroad or promise them marriage, then they become your love slaves.
Flash a few one dollar notes and they do bestiality.

problem is disposing of them after they've outlived their usefulness, they just won't leave.

SMH.
I can't marry them though.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by doctore212(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
I dey with one Yoruba babe as I dey type now.
My brother na only one plate of ewedu soup I buy for her on Thursday and I don bleep like 9 times

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by PenlsCaP: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
doctore212:
My brother na only one plate of ewedu soup I buy for her on Thursday and I don bleep like 9 times

grin Lol for real?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
doctore212:

They are very cheap sha.. I don Bleep one with #200 recharge card before...

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Epifanio:
cheesy
igbo women are actually the easiest to bed, you don't have to give them a dime or even food, just tell them you will take them abroad or promise them marriage, then they become your love slaves.
Flash a few one dollar notes and they do bestiality.

problem is disposing of them after they've outlived their usefulness, they just won't leave.

SMH.
I can't marry them though.
Big lies..

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by Epifanio(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Big lies..

WHAT ARE THE LIES?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by sacajawea: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Yeah that's the thing. They'll collect anything. I can't count the number of yoruba girls I bleeped with just recharge cards during my university days. Even during my NYSC, I''ve met many on a particular day and less than two days later they were already visiting me at home. Some people might call them cheap but in my opinion, although they love money but they will never stress you about it.
They are not Cheap Per Say, Dey Just want to Enjoy themselves and are Open about it they have that Liberal View when it Comes To Sex and do not attach anything more to it than just Enjoyment btw two people
Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by sacajawea: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
If you are narrow minded enough to reduce sexual prowess to tribes all I can say is this. I hope you forever have bad sex! I invoke the sprit of ejaculation it will evade you like democracy evades Nigeria! Will you forever be frustrated until you get sense.
Hi Pls What Tribe are You
Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by Maberu: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bede2u:
This where yoruba girls can only lead igbo girls...if i want to fvck...i will find yoruba girl...if i want to marry...omo na igbo girl o
Do you know that 99% of Igbo girl are prostitute you will find them all over our brothels. even okoroawusa confirm it
Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by Maberu: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
LexngtonSteele:
See the future generations of Igbo leaders disgracing themselves here grin grin grin

You guys see Yoruba girls like UNICORNS, that's why you create countless threads about a fantasy you can only dream of.

No one creates threads about yam-legged bearded yeebow gals. Why? They are the easiest lays. So promiscuous especially the married ones

They have the monopoly on prostitution. They occupy brothels everywhere in Nigeria even in Maiduguri and most of West Africa.

Yeebow boys can cry me a river e.g PenlsCaP. but it's the absolute truth. Please grow up and also advise your women
Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by Maberu: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
PenlsCaP:

Yoruba gals are the champions in prostitution.
Lol keep crying and wailing it won't stop me from bleeping yoruba girls, I don't take it as anything because I blive puci is puci, no matter tribe or color,
D
now I know it causes u pain, I will continue doing even maybe share share stories here. grin
LMAO yoruba girls wey I Don see finish.
U are funny shaa. grin
All ibo girls are prostitute- nnamdog cownu
All ibo girls are prostitute- okoroawusa
ibo are useless- wike
Igbo are foolish people- nwazuruike
Igbo are cursed- pst bakare
Igbo are cursed - apst Suleiman
it is glaring ibo girls are always 80% prostitute in our brothels all over nigeria up to other Africa country.
Re: Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na one ig babe wey really make me confirm say calabar girls sabi the thing dieeee.....it shall always be well with (richie demorest)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House. / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.